[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting rid of T in lgb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20160611_001.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160611_001.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
Doesn't this video prove once and for all trannys are mentally ill and should be institutionalized?
>>
>>6403429
Wheres the video?
>>
>>6403429
that is a pretty mentally ill burger
>>
>>6403429
Pot, meet kettle
>>
>I don't like people. Lock them up,
>>
>>6403429
Is this burger a trap. Cuz i'd totally eat the shit out of it.
>>
>>6403574
Yes we evil trannys injected that burger with estrogen and androcur to turn everyone who eats it, just so we can grow our numbers.
>>
The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the great rings: three were given to the Gays, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Lesbian Lords; great miners and craftsman of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Bis, who above all else desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made: in the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the dark lord Tranny forged, in secret, a master ring to control all others. And into this ring xir poured xis cruelty, xis malice, and xis will to dominate all life.
One Ring to Rule them All.
One by one the free lands of Middle Earth fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of Bis and Gays marched against the armies of Mordor. And there, on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle Earth. Victory was near; but the power of the Ring could not be undone.
>>
>>6403429
>tfw your whining has been resoundingly rejected by every major lgbt group and your "movement" is a joke
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.