[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does a closeted gay man find a bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: 1458943967410.jpg (59 KB, 662x644) Image search: [Google]
1458943967410.jpg
59 KB, 662x644
how does a closeted gay man find a bf?
>>
>>6403119

Keep going deeper into the closet until you hit Narnia, then ask around for Mr. Tumnus, he'll hook you up.
>>
>>6403127

no but srs
>>
Depends where you are anon
>>
>>6403119
Be hot and make other gay men confess their attraction to you.
>>
>>6403119
You don't.

It's time to come out of the closet.
>>
>>6403119
stop being a closeted faggot and get out there and start looking?
>>
>>6403571

dont be fucking silly
>>
File: 1417143769642.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1417143769642.png
278 KB, 706x412
why are you closeted
>>
>>6403119
You don't.
You get a gf
>>
>>6403119
Nobody wants a boyfriend that's ashamed of them or who can't take them on dates. Nest you can home for is a friend with benefits
>>
>>6403719
This.

You gotta hold hands and giggle and kiss in public. If you're ashamed to do that. Just be straight and live a life of misery
>>
>>6403719

or get a bf whos also in the closet
>>
>>6403119
How closeted are you? Like would you be worried about people seeing you in public?
>>
Depends how closeted and what region you're located tbqhwyf.

But yeah, just use dating apps if finding someone otherwise is harder.
>>
>>6403119
step out of the closet
/thread
>>
You grow up, move out of the family home, find another discrete guy via apps. Not hard, anon.
>>
>>6403719
>>6403724
I don't believe in publicly declaring your sexuality its and I hate public displays of affection why is that so hard for faggots to stomach? Would a straight man who felt the same be called 'in the closet' because he didn't make drama over who he loved?
>>
>>6409950
>Hate publicly declaring your sexuality.

Now is that the real reason? Is it a safety thing?
>>
get a wife and kids

go to a bar

ask the bartender for shots

hehehehehehehe
>>
>>6409973
oh, I'm not OP, I just hate the whole gay culture thing of having to express what set of genitals you like. What's even the point? I'm for the rights of others to giggle and give each other Eskimo kisses in public, provided it doesn't go into obscenity territory but I don't understand why I'm the weird one for just wanting a bf without telling people who cannot help me at all in that goal. I leave my feel posting to 4chan
>>
>>6409997
It's not a gay culture thing. Straight people do the same thing. I doubt you'd be able to find a woman that would want to date but keep it secret from everyone else
>>
>>6409997
>gay culture thing

What are you even going on aboutt
>>
>>6410233
really? do straights go on social media and state they are straight and have been so thier entire lives or tell all thier friends and family? No they find someone and then occasionally talk about them when is appropriate, Gays have made it into some ceremony.

I'm making a distinction between keeping it a secret and making a big deal about it.0
>>
>>6410737
>do straights go on social media and state they are straight and have been so thier entire lives or tell all thier friends and family?
Straight men are only able to talk about girls.
Every second word that comes out of their mouth is girl.

Yet say one word, one offhand comment about your boyfriend and you're "flaunting your sexuality in their face" and you'll be forever known as 'that gay guy who can't shut up about his sexuality' by the rest of town.
>>
>>6410773
Stop hanging around assholes? Most my friends are talk about sportball or something, I've literately never seen the dudebro pussymponger meme except in other gays' heads and high school.
>>
>>6409941
Listen to this faggot.
>>
>>6410788
>dudebro pussymponger meme
That's kind of a caricature, but most straight men should practise what they preach and not talk about their girl every x seconds.

>high school.
High school kids are the most cruel, disgusting and horrid creatures that ever set foot on this planet.
>>
>>6410788
sounds like you've never listened to country music or ever seen a beer advertisement
>>
ITT: Uncle Toms gonna Uncle Tom
>>
>>6411422
>implying good country music talks much about sex
>implying commercials are real life
Nigga...
>>
>>6411459
If denying facts allows you to stay on your pedestal that's fine, but I hate to tell you most people talk about sex, whether gay or straight. Tons of guys are pussymongers, that's why tinder exists. Whether or not "good" country music, by your definition, talks about sex, a lot of it does because it sells.
>>
>>6403119
Closeted gays in developed countries in 2016 are shit, so you'd only get a shit bf who is likely worse than no bf.
>>
>>6403725
That sounds ultra cute though, when you guys go out you try to hide how gay you are and repress those lewd thought of holding each others hands and calling each other by your pet names. But when you're in privacy, you indulge all of each others gay desires. Like holding hands while you netflix and chill, and hugging each other while you cook meals, and feeding each other those aforementioned meals...and maybe...KISSING~!?
>>
In the case of my BF who was in the closet, I found him. I found out he was gay through one of his close friends and we started talking casually. Mostly me just trying to help him accept himself, and really just be a someone who is there for him that has been through the same shit he has. Eventually it progressed into a romantic thing, and 10 months later we are still together and he is out to most of his friends and his parents. It was a kinda unexpected relationship, but I think i found the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. :')
>>
>>6412000
>country music
>talking about sex
Want to know how I know you've never heard a single country song?
>>
>>6403127
tfw you'll never penetrate sexy mr. tumnus in his hairy goat butthole
>>
>>6413902
>this is my ideal relationship
>other Gays think I'm trying to hide something
>I'm just autistic
Maybe I should change. Or maybe I should just die alone waiting for someone who would express affection exactly the way I want when I want.

I like the latter better.
>>
>>6419518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgyeshD8RJY
>>
>>6409950
>>6409997
>>6410737
>>6410788
>>6411459
I really hate repressed and self-hating gays like you cunts. Nothing more annoying or pathetic. Stand up, and at least have some dignity.
>>
>>6420070
T. Special snowflake that had a coming out party
>>
>>6420117
Actually, I used to be a repressed and self-loathing Christfag for most of my life, until I realized that it wasn't 'real' and that there was no point in hating myself for the sake of some fictional celestial dictator.

It it annoys me, it's because I was there myself and realize how destructive and hurtful and ultimately useless it was. I may not have bf, but I'm certainly happier. Content with myself.
>>
>>6420117
there's a big difference between not being a closet case and being a special snowflake, m8
>>
>>6420226
What, liking a genre of music and not keeping the company of assholes makes me a closet case? I hate ALL public displays of affection, straight or gay. I'm not an asexual (implying that even exists) I just have certain values and preferences.

I'm not going to signal that I'm gay because I have no idea how to do so without being uncomfortable so I don't, simple as that. Someone asks me if I'm gay I'll shoot straight and say yes and I'm not going to fuck with you being a walking stereotype.
>>
>>6409995
then get shot by some musky ay-rab
>>
File: 1466266912212.png (363 KB, 604x674) Image search: [Google]
1466266912212.png
363 KB, 604x674
>>6419827
more like tfw you will never take mr.tumnus's giant goat cock balls deep in your butthole while having a prostate orgasm
>>
>>6403119
grindr and omegle
I dated a few guys while closeted
>me and this one guy fucked every weekend for like 4 months and he kept telling me he is straight

>its ok to come out btw its not as big and scary as it seems, Take your time tho
>>
>>6410773
First part is false, most straight guys I know don't talk about girls that often.

However, I do hate how they seem to forget I'm a faggot when talking about other, more obvious and annoying fags in my town. It's like going "I fucking hate niggers" in front of a nigger.
>>
>>6413902
My fantasy.
>>
>>6413902
>>6419898
>>6425305
Manga was a mistake.
>>
Closeted gay guy here who is about to come out. Been in the closet since my parents are strictly religious and borderline homophobic. Felt my life would be easier if I kept my sexuality to myself.

Here's the problem. I usually just have a fuck buddy or friend-with-benefits (serially monogamous). But inevitable the guy will develop feels and usually I've never been able to move forward. The few times I did it became apparent that me being closeted and him being out caused a strain on the relationship, which ultimately ended.

I know I should have done it a long time ago but feel good about doing it now.
>>
I feel like the whole coming out thing is a step back because it makes it seem like we're obligated to tell anyone about the shit we do when no one else is. Closet shaming is silly because everyone has secrets and right to their privacy.

For a while I felt guilty for technically being a closet case, but then I realized I'm just a secretive person in general, I would even try to hide the fact that I had a gf.

But I think it really depends on how gay you are, bi with a pref for girls is a lot easier to deal with than just being full on gay, wanting gay sex and gay relationships, and trying to hide it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.