[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Michael Jackson was transgender?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: alg-jackson-invincible-jpg.jpg (33 KB, 750x566) Image search: [Google]
alg-jackson-invincible-jpg.jpg
33 KB, 750x566
Do you think Michael Jackson was transgender?
>>
>tfw trans and get compared to mj all the time
>>
File: kjco1_500.jpg (49 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
kjco1_500.jpg
49 KB, 500x714
No, but I do think he was at least bi.

Bless Diana for being the doorway to him breaking free from the religious chains his parents held around him. If it weren't for her, he probably never would have been at least a minor lgbt icon. Maybe if the sexual predator allegations didn't exist, he could have been as big as her in that front.
>>
>>6402512
the first time I heard his voice in a few years, I thought he was ftm for a moment but he could well have been mtf. its a theory.
>>
>>6402512
No. But I do think he was a homosexual pedophile.
>>
>>6402512
i really do think he wanted to be a woman. but i guess we'll never know. if he told anyone he was trans, they probably would have come out and said it already.
>>
>>6402512

For years, there were rumors that his father forced him to take hormones (or hormone inhibitors?) when he was in the Jackson 5, in an attempt to make him "forever young" with a high-pitched voice. Remember, he was a boy wonder and the key selling point of that group.

So inadvertantly, he may have been a guinea-pig for some cocktail or other of hormonal drugs, but not by choice.

But as far as his sexuality goes, it's pretty obvious he was a pederast. He liked little boys and didn't make much effort to hide it. He didn't bother dating women, except for public relations purposes (his two odd marriages). There is also a lot of speculation that his first wife was artificially-inseminated to produce his first two kids, and the same goes for the third kid, whose mother is completely unknown.

tl;dr --- He liked little boys. He wasn't transgender.
>>
>>6402512
Pretty sure his mental issues with aging were well known. He wanted to be young forever, not a girl. There is even a question of whether he was "sexual" at all since his mental issues may have made him largely asexual.
>>
>>6402512
No, he got fucked up by a medical procedure that stopped his puberty from happening. He was literally sterile and needed medical intervention to masculinize due to it.
>>
He was transwhite
>>
>>6402652
It cracks me up to call that speculation. Michael Jackson couldn't have bleached his DNA too. There's no way those kids are genetically his.
>>
He is literally the only transracial person.

Take that Tumblr.
>>
He's still a black man
>>
>>6402512

I don't usually have hots for black dudes but MJ was like 9/10 to me
>>
File: michael-jackson-9JAU_o_tn.jpg (20 KB, 399x500) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-9JAU_o_tn.jpg
20 KB, 399x500
>>6402512
No he had body dysmorphic disorder because during his entire childhood his father verbally abused him about his appearance, in addition to beating the shit out of him and his siblings. Joe Jackson was known for always calling Michael him "ugly wide-nose". And the skin bleaching thing is because Michael literally had vitiligo. It's on the coroners report.

Also, I believe he was bisexual and into minors, or at least minor adolescent boys, but I don't think he actually molested the two kids that were involved in the two trials he had over this stuff. Both cases had so much shit that was highly suspect. Read about those two cases before you pass judgement on him.
>>
>>6407131
I've actually read hours and hours worth of material on both cases, plus other cases which never came to light. He most definitely engaged in sexual conduct with minors - most likely on several occasions over many years. He's had two more accusers (former "special friends" as he called them) who have come out since his death and alleged that he molested them.

Seriously - if you read all the material available (and there is a ton) there is no rational way you can deny that he was guilty of sexually abusing minor boys.
>>
File: 018.jpg (16 KB, 310x480) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
16 KB, 310x480
Gotta admit MJ was one of those folk who made androgyny and things more positive for me and helped me come to terms with my own femininity.
>>
>>6402512
Transracial AND transgender?

Naaah.
>>
Nah, probably just narcissistic and removed from reality, which is basically the same thing except his fantasy was being a little white boy rather than an anime girl, that might just be because he grew up in an age before anime tho
>>
>>6408279
I didn't say he never molested anyone, I just said the two cases that went to trial seemed fishy as all hell. Or at least the first one surely did.

>>6412805
Anime existed then, it just wasn't being translated into English.
>>
a transrace
>>
>>6418438
Honestly, the only thing "fishy" about the first case was the fact that they settled for money, and that the accusers father, Jordan Chandler, was obsessed more by money than by protecting his son or ensuring Jackson didn't hurt any other kids. Evan Chandler actually committed suicide in 2009. Many people point to his actions as it was proof that Jackson was innocent, which it wasn't at all. Evan Chandler was undoubtedly a money-grubbing piece of shit looking to cash in on his son's molestation - but that doesn't mean his son wasn't molested.

The evidence against Jackson, although circumstantial (as most all cases of molestation are), was actually very tight. Under normal circumstances, I'm 100% convinced it would have won at trial had it gone that far. I only hesitate to say that because, as we all know, OJ got off. Fame and money buy your way out of a lot.
>>
>>6421236
*Evan Chandler* I meant to say in the first line. Jordan was the victim.
>>
Nah. I have a suspicion that David Bowie might have been though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.