[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upcoming MTF Trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: transneet.png (161 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
transneet.png
161 KB, 409x409
I can't fucking do it anymore.
I can't keep denying myself.

I'm trans and I have to accept it. I have to stop giving a fuck about what others might think.

>always feels like i'm looking a stranger in the eyes when i see my reflection
>feel weird about being called male
>hates having facial hair
>prefers to have long lucious hair
>just ordered some girl clothes and make up

The fucking evidence is piling up. And I need to stop lying to myself.

Tomorrow is the day. I'm gonna tell my doctor/shrink.
Hopefully I can get on HRT.

I know I won't ever fully be a girl, but the closer I am, the better.

Anything I should keep in mind?
>>
>>6400644
Never forget yourself and never forget the favorites
also try to find happiness in the darkest of times
>>
>>6400661
"the favorites"?
>>
Good for you. As for advice, be proactive about seeking different doctors/shrinks if you're being gatekept. And don't compulsively browse 4chan when you're feeling vulnerable. Everyone has their moments.
>>
>>6400742
Thank you!
This is all so new to me.

I'm just trying to piece together the pieces and figure out what I want and who I am.
I think I have a vague idea.

One of the things that makes me a bit insecure is my high hairline.
It's not receding, it has just always been a bit high.
I'll probably have to get hair transplants if I'm gonna go through with this.
>>
>>6400644
I'm in the same exact position as you, except I don't have girl clothes or make up, I just wear my 'man' clothes very tightly. Looking forward to talking with my dr, and eventually starting HRT. All the ev is there for me too, not good at being manly, never liked the idea of it, only wanted facial hair to try to fit in with the 'guys' so I wasn't always left out, ended up hating that 100%. I have slight hips/thighs like a somewhat skinny white girl, and boobs like a 'flat girl'.
>>
>>6400644
Proud of you OP. You've got more (or less I guess?) balls than me. Always remember yourself and don't sacrifice your personality. Not much else I can say really. Good luck.
>>
>>6400644
>always feels like i'm looking a stranger in the eyes when i see my reflection
It's opposite for me, when I look into the mirror it's like my eyes are female but the rest is like a mask I wear or something.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.