[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi everyone! I just started my transformation. Any tips to improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 681x1034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 681x1034
Hi everyone! I just started my transformation. Any tips to improve my look? Am I passing? Thanks lovelies!
>>
>>6400302
You look flawless, hon! You must be fighting off the boys left and right.
>>
File: smage.jpg (5 KB, 217x122) Image search: [Google]
smage.jpg
5 KB, 217x122
>image.jpg
>transformation
>am i passing
>lovelies
>>
>>6400309
>Implying that cutie is not into girls.
Why go for ugoo boys when you can have girls?

>>6400302
You go girl, your legs look lovely!
>>
>>6400302
that looks like my science teacher in a wig.
>>
>>6400347
I mean you shouldmy be so mean :'(
>>
>>6400302
when did your bell go off honey?

It's been 3 years for me. Things have been difficult with the wife ever since I told her, but the kids are old enough to understand.
>>
>when you transitioned at 19 but somehow look worse than the honposting hons
Please end my life.
>>
>>6400486
>It's been 3 years for me. Things have been difficult with the wife ever since I told her, but the kids are old enough to understand.

Oh, dear. I know how difficult that is. My 3 kids from my first marriage have been decent about it. The ex still gets alimony. It's my 14 year old from my current marriage who is the most trouble. She refuses to call me mother. The wife hasn't been so understanding either. Thankfully, I am almost retired from the police force and will have the next 25 years of my life to be Martha, the woman I've always known myself to be. If anyone isn't on board with that, as far as I'm concerned, they can go to hell.
>>
>>6400622
This is seriously so spot on.
>>
The hon posting on this thread is getting too real for my taste I'm scared.
>>
>>6400302
No. No. Fuck off you fucking hon.

>>6396892
>>
>>6400622

i havnt started hormones yet cuz im in the marines but i came out 2 my wife last week n she says she wants a divorce :((((

omg girls this sucks so much. i hope my sons will underst&....
>>
>>6405128
>>>6400622
>i havnt started hormones yet cuz im in the marines but i came out 2 my wife last week n she says she wants a divorce :((((
>omg girls this sucks so much. i hope my sons will underst&....
Learn to type or end your life. I mean, it's pretty much over anyway.
>>
>>6405128
I feel your pain, sweetheart. My wife just had twins 6 months ago. I don't know why she is being so irrational about this.
>>
>>6404703
>>6404668
i hon-estly can't tell what is real anymore
>>
File: xoxo me.jpg (139 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
xoxo me.jpg
139 KB, 500x426
>>6400622
>>6405128
I feel ur pain gurls! I have been married to my wife Paula for 30 years and the moment I came out to her she was furious! I told her that sweety you have to understand, this is a woman's call inside me gently, femininely calling me out to become Samantha who was always inside me hiding. My wife's prolly just jealous I am more stunning and get more boys than her. :)

Hugs & kisses,
Samantha.
>>
How to stop your 3 year old son from calling you "daddy" in the public? :(
>>
>>6405279
just don't go out in the public with him
xoxo
>>
>>6405279
Oh, I just laugh it off. Other parents all know how children can be sometimes. It's never given me trouble. There is no way anybody would confuse me for being a father. I always make sure to be dressed so feminine that it leaves no room for doubt. Dresses, pantyhose, heels, D cup breast forms, and I always make sure to have my red lipstick on. After all, a tgurl has got to feel pretty.
>>
>>6405415
tilted 8(
>>
Fucking ugly you faggot, hang yourself.
>>
>>6405279
degenerates like you belong on a cross
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.