[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hayyy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
i'm not a regular on here. been taking pueraria mirifica for a couple months 1000-3000mg per day. very rapid growth and changes. except i'd like to reduce my facial and body hair... and feminize face more rapidly. what can i do? not interested in any surgeries. also what is a safe consistent dosage for the PM, i had cut down for fear of overdosing on it.
>>
>>6399070
you quit that shit and start taking real estrogen
>>
>>6399094
where do i begin... on the quest to the golden prescription?
>>
ok then. i will probably not be coming back here. good luck with whatever you guys do on this board. (you are all horrible selfish people)
^_^ ciao!!
>>
>>6399108
You can start by admitting to your primary care doctor that you have gender dypshoria and identify as a girl.

>b-but I don't have gender dysphoria and I don't identify as a girl

Well, a doctor isn't going to prescribe medication to fuel your AGP then.
>>
>>6399108
inhouse pharmacy
>>
Did it change your dat distribution much?
>>
>>6399275
yes, subtly and was one of the first things i noticed.

>>6399164
so what if i don't know what gender dysphoria is exactly. or whether or not i have it.. i just go to my old pediatrician and walk in say "i dav dender dysphoria"
>>
you know waat. just never mind. kthxb
>>
>>6399108
Do you want tits?
>>
>>6399108
inhouse pharmacy
They require no prescip and you buy with an echeck. Get that AA, and your E
>>
>>6399422
theymade me go through inhousechemist.vu. Its a good start but you need to make sure you check your levels. had so little progress from high testosterone while diy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.