[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are lesbians real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ellen-degeneres_sc_768x1024.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ellen-degeneres_sc_768x1024.png
1 MB, 768x1024
Are lesbians real?
>>
>>6397401
No. I can confirm 95% of them are straight men roleplaying, an the other 5% are straight women mad at their ex boyfriends
>>
>>6397401
are unicorns?
>>
>>6397401
Absolutely not.
>>
Hey Milo, loved your press conference in Orlando.
>>
>>6397401
My sister is lesbian and it's funny as fuck watching two women trying to use the same tactics on each other that straight women usually use on men.
>>
>>6397401
No, when women say they are bi or lesbian they just mean they would fuck someone with a vagina who was rich, masculine looking, and sexually dominant. Women are just attracted to someone who can give them resources, lesbians are just failed straight women who couldn't attract a man. It's like NEETs on /soc/ meeting up to wear wigs and suck each other's dicks.
>>
>>6404802
any stories ?
>>
>>6397401
They do. The evidence is compelling, but the question is whether they're that way because they genuinely feel deep, compassionate, withstanding love for other females, or whether they just can't get guys and so make do.

I want it to be the first, but my own experience has suggested that that might not be the case.
>>
>>6397401
Honestly? No.

Evolutionarily it'd make no sense. It is men that retain the ability to go gay due to polygamy, not women.

If there was any statistics taken men would dominate.
>>
File: 159227230.jpg (71 KB, 337x480) Image search: [Google]
159227230.jpg
71 KB, 337x480
>>6397401
Pic related
>>
yes, but lipstick lesbians are unicorns.
>>
>>6397401
Nope, bisexual females are though.
>>
>>6397401
No, women are turned on by everything. While gay men only get it up when they see a hot guy, "lesbians" get moist for literally any combination of people and animals fucking.
>>
>>6404813
>straight women who couldn't attract a man.
impossible
>>
>>6397401
Femme lesbians are indeed the height of human perfection and are the final evolutionary form of the human race.
>>
>>6405490
>While gay men only get it up when they see a hot guy
hm, So we're normal
lmao you're fucking freaks
>>
File: dykesonbike.jpg (41 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
dykesonbike.jpg
41 KB, 400x273
>>6405768
yeah cuz bull dykes are so fucking hot bro
>>
File: bf.jpg (37 KB, 570x306) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
37 KB, 570x306
>>6405791
have you ever seen my 600 pound life?

its literally impossible for a woman not to be able to get a man.
men turning to eachother would make so much more sense as the majority of them are subpar to most straight women
>>
>>6405375
kek, i bet a spatula drew this.
>>
>>6405375
I'm triggered that there's cactuses and mushrooms everywhere.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.