[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ntgg/ No Trips Girl General - Number one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
This is a general where no trips are allowed.
The primary target is mtfs, but fembois who more or less live as girls are welcome, and cis girls are welcome too.

Come here to talk about anything, the things you wish you had done with your life, what you want to do with your life, and maybe talk about some of your problems or dillemmas, or maybe just write off how horny you are about something.

>No Trips
>No names
>No erotic roleplaying (don't "flirt/hit" on others, don't involve posters in your written sexual fantasies)
>No role playing (No *actions* or otherwise make a pretend life with others)
>No vidya discussion
>>
how do i flirt w girls

pls help
>>
>>6396488
This is very unpopular, because 90% of the trans community is autistic lel
>>
Anyone else feel sad about missing your life?

Big Brother is starting soon, I watched last season, and I kinda loved it.
I so wish I could've been a normal girl, and watched big brother when I was like 15, and just do whatever I want.
>>
what's the point in going on, when you're too far gone? i just don't see any fem traits in me anymore. what's the point in transitioning from male to male?
>>
hi everybody! :3

who wants headpats
>>
>>6396723
Are you sure you're too far gone?
Imo, it's just trying until it becomes apparent. At some point you'll either find yourself passing, and able to live a life... Or you don't, and have tried everything already, so there isn't much left.
>>
File: Dungeons_and_Dragons_game.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
Dungeons_and_Dragons_game.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1728
>>6396488
Does dungeons & dragons violate the no role playing rule?
>>
>>6396736
ehh, my jaw and my chin are unrivaled on this board. i need ffs and i don't think my insurance will cover me.after that i don't know what to do, since i was p much fully masculineized by 16.
>>
>>6396723
I'm transitioning from vaguely masculine male to vaguely feminine male personally. It's still a worthwhile improvement.
>>
>>6396751
Can't you change insurance, to one that covers it?
>>
>>6396762
i'm a neet rn. i'm stuck with my parents for the forseeable future
>>6396755
oh, i'm not even fem. been on blockers for like 1.5 years and e for 9 mo, but i got gyno, that's it.
>>
now family friends are asking me to stop wearing guy clothes is it time?
>>
>>6396773
I'm not fem either, that's just the best outcome I feel reasonable hoping for.
>>
>>6396800
Girls are allowed to wear guy clothes, but whatever, wear what you like.
>>
>>6396488
oh fuck this is a perfect general

remember to filter any trip that posts here, and don't respond - they thrive on your attention
>>
>>6396802
honestly, you have a better chance than me most likely. i got on blockers right before 18 and ended up like this, so you got a better chance than me most likely!
>>
>>6396836
b-baka
>>
>>6396838
Well, we can't really tell without being able to see what the other looks like now but I'm 30 years old (started HRT at 29), am 6'4" and still have facial hair (but getting laser), so I've got my own issues making a feminine appearance difficult in any case.
>>
>Read about Jazz having depression
>She thought it was very difficult to struggle with
Fuuuuuuuuuuck, I wish something like that was my biggest problem.
>>
Big hands are so hot, and forearms.
>>
hiiiii
>>
I'm not trans so I'm just trying to understand, do you feel doomed pretty much all the time? Is there no respite at all?

What can I say to a friend who's struggling in a bout with dysphoria?

Also the "I'll never pass" comment, it stops me every time. I obviously don't think so but I can't compete with the insecurities in her head. There's me getting emotional because I cant help my friend and her getting emotional because that's the nature of her condition. It just ends up a blubbering mess.
>>
>>6396552
Hello lesgen, how does it feel to score higher in the autism than fucking tlg?
>>
>>6397364
There's always "breaks"; it's there for most things.
If you're doing something where you won't have much awareness of your physical being, you'll get a break. I think usually, when you've been stressed a lot, for a long time, you can become a bit numb to everything, and then you sorta get a break.

Honestly, I don't think there's so much you can say, and there isn't really much reassurance you can give. Maybe the best thing is simply to be there more as a friend, and tell her that you don't want to go into a discussion about it, but open to listen to venting.
Like, trying to tell her "oh, you'll pass" etc, can feel patronizing, so it may not help at all.

If she's like really young, then she'll probably be fine in the end, but there's always going to be difficulties depending on financial coverage.
>>
Fuck da police, comin' straight from the underground!
>>
>>6397416
a young nigga got it bad cause im brown
>>
>>6397428
And not the other color so police think
they have the authority to kill a minority
>>
>Bump

With a question
Do you have any plans on re-furniture your apartment?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.