[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you use your sexuality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (186 KB, 1256x662) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 1256x662
I realized that sexuality can be used to manipulate normies and SJWs by using it as an appeal to authority to get them to listen. I use mine to shill for Donald Trump. I only do it anonymously on youtube comments and things like that since I'm not out irl. What do you do with yours if you do anything at all?
>>
>>6395945
My brother is FTM and really into social justice

He probably doesn't pay too much attention, but whenever possible I try to make him less of a tumblrfag
>>
>>6395958
forgot to mention I'm bisexual, which apparently gives me more license to talk about controversial things with him (like the BLM people he likes so much) than straight people get, because privilege bullshit I guess
>>
>>6395969
Exactly, SJWs believe if you are "oppressed" your opinion is of more value. When they all think like that it helps when you can compete with them in their oppression olympics.
>>
People listen to me more in any political discussion, even if it's not gay-related.

Outside of politics, it's easy to lead guys on and make them do stuff for you. Same with girls who want to have a threesome with their bf and another girl. But I haven't strung anyone along for years, it's too sleazy for me.

(Lesbian, duh.)
>>
>>6395945
I manipulate gay guys into thinking that I'm attracted to them.

Pro-tip! I'm not.
>>
>>6396041
Jokes on them, they assfucked a straight guy hah hah! Who's the fag now, fags?
>>
In real life, I never talk about my sexuality and gender because I don't want that being how people look at me. I transitioned while at a job and no one spoke up about the definite physical changes that occurred. I refer to my girlfriend as my friend to anyone outside our friends group. I'm too busy thinking I'll be killed before I even consider taking advantage of others for being a minority.
>>
I just say I'm gay when ugly women hit on me.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 634x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 634x561
>>6399335
>>
File: 1466080717717.jpg (69 KB, 658x417) Image search: [Google]
1466080717717.jpg
69 KB, 658x417
Not vocal in RL but I explode when I see homophobic comments and leave people into a state of shock and horror
>>
>>6395958
FtM don't count since they are a meme gender and always fall into the tumblrina spectrum.
>>
>>6395958
>boy
>using tumblr
kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.