[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friendly reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1466023828757.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466023828757.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
A friendly reminder.
>>
I don't listen to public radio, drugs interest me, BERNIE 2016! Am I doing it right?
>>
>>6393303
okay believe it or not disagreeing with you getting married (which is, by the way, one of the worst decisions two people can make) is not equivalent to hoping you get murdered
>>
>>6396546

>You’ll qualify for an estate tax marital deduction.

>You’ll qualify for the gift tax marital deduction.

>You can roll over a deceased spouse’s IRA to the surviving spouse’s IRA.

>You can contribute to a spousal IRA.

>You can receive survivor’s benefits from a pension plan.

>You can receive Social Security benefits.

>You have more protection over assets if your spouse dies.

>You have an advantage if your spouse is incapacitated. If your significant other is in a car crash, you may have more difficulty seeing him or her at a hospital if you aren’t a blood relation or a legal spouse. And if a judge has to name someone to make healthcare or financial decisions on behalf of your partner, you may be overlooked in favor of a parent or sibling if you aren’t married.

>wah wah getting married is bad
>>
>>6393303

This reminder doesn't seem friendly at all. I also have to question its purpose, given that I don't think /lgbt/ has a large population of Republican politicians that need to be reminded of something.
>>
>>6396546
It's more aimed at the general homophobia that Republicans participate in by repeatedly attempting to deny our humanity and legal status that creates a culture that gives birth to hate crimes against LGBT people in it.

It's the analogy of being drowned by a single drop of water among millions of them
>>
File: good work.jpg (384 KB, 653x707) Image search: [Google]
good work.jpg
384 KB, 653x707
>>6396546
Yes, conservatives are so brave and compassionate that way.
>>
>>6396546
But they do want all of us dead. That is a known fact
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.