[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3641598/Surviving-f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641598/Surviving-friend-teen-murdered-Orlando-massacre-sobs-guilt-recounts-shooter-asked-black-people-bathroom-stall-hiding-spare-having-suffered-enough.html

>During the standoff, Parker says the shooter, Omar Mateen, asked if there were any black people in the stall where she and her friends were hiding
>'I don't have a problem with black people,' Mateen reportedly said. 'This is about my country. You guys suffered enough'

Well at least he had the progressive stack sorted out correctly. Thank goodness for that.
>>
Jesus H. Christ (Peace Be Upon Him)!
>>
File: tumblr_lowxekKgxE1qie3i0.gif (470 KB, 319x176) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lowxekKgxE1qie3i0.gif
470 KB, 319x176
>>6390032
I burst out in tears reading this, like damn.
>>
>>6390032
>The notion that he 'didn't have a problem with blacks' is, however, contradicted by the fact that he had already shot a number of them that night and statements from ex-colleagues who said he was openly racist and continually making derogatory remarks about blacks and hispanics

Read the entire thing before you try to shit post
>>
File: giphy.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>6390115
>trusting the words of a reporter, who is probably white, and the coworkers of the guy, who were probably white, over the words of a Black Woman who was actually present at the shooting

People like you are why we still have racism. Don't you have a noose to hang on a campus somewhere?
>>
>>6390032
Seems like he hated America not its people but the only way to show he hated his country was to kill it's people.
>>
>>6390210
Nah, sounds like he was a pussy bitch. When the scary white man was around at work, he made fun of blacks. When the scary black man was hidden in a stall, he was afraid the black man might have a gun.

The guy literally killed almost every single person that was close enough to him to see him. There's been many survivors giving their stories, but about 3 that were close enough to see his face and live, this girl and her friend included. He shot them, left, came back, told them he liked black people, left, came back, shot them some more, and they almost died.

Liars will tell whatever lies no matter how ridiculous, though they'll try to fit them to the circumstances. And all Muslims are liars, it's a requirement if you are claiming that you deserve to go to heaven through Islam.
>>
>>6390252
All Muslim's aren't liars but also don't give me that "Taqiyyah" b.s. because that's not widely known or practiced anyone.

While he was a bitch we now know SWAT killed people and shot at others. In the blood and drama we have three people who heard that, I for one believe them.
>>
>>6390265
>I for one believe them.

Why?
>>
>>6390115
I think it's pretty obvious that this was an attempt to goad people out so he could shoot them.
>>
>>6390273
Because as a black person who are in touch with black community there is no reason for any to lie about someone not being anti-black if they in fact are.

The only exception are black people with few or no ties to black people, who seek White validation and spurn blacks themselves. Much like the Black "friend" of the white supremacist shooter in S.C.
>>
>>6390283
Except those three survived in the bathrooms and no one else did from the looks of it.
>>
>>6390293
No one else did? Are you daft? About half of the clubgoers survived. All of those furthest away from him. The people in the bathroom were quite far from him, but there's no exit out of the club in there, so they were trapped. He was low on ammo by the time he got to them, and getting lower as me made sure to kill targets that were moving so little he could ensure high mortality with his few remaining bullets. Probably didn't want this to be another fiasco of "58 people shot, 2 dead" like happens so often with soft white teenage boy shooters and our modern medicine. It's a central part of all Muslim culture that you immobilize real people and shoot them while they're lying on the ground, all Muslim children are taught this.

Why is it that everyone treats every word out of a murderer's mouth as being true? Does that sound like an honest person to you? Even Donald "Meme" Trump hasn't once called him or his family or his culture a pack of liars.
>>
>>6390136
Are you mentally ill? He killed multiple blacks yet the guy pointing this out is somehow racist?
>>
>>6390316
Literally stated they were the only ones in the BATHROOM to survive. YOU stated he went there MULTIPLE times so frankly his proximity is not even challenged using your previous statements.

All Muslim children are not taught that, my mother's family was not taught that. You're hatred towards Islam blurs your own idea of the events.
>>
>>6390318
SWAT admits they shot patrons.
>>
>>6390333
>Literally stated they were the only ones in the BATHROOM to survive.

No you didn't. That damage control isn't particularly convincing you danker.

>YOU stated he went there MULTIPLE times so frankly his proximity is not even challenged using your previous statements.

That's a non-sequitur. You're claiming that you're right because I already said something that I said was right. It has nothing to do with anything. Ok, yeah, he went to the bathroom multiple times, I said that. Now you've said that too. That means it's been said twice. If you include the link in the OP post and the story therein, where I read it, that means it was said three times. That's dank.

>All Muslim children are not taught that

They are.

>my mother's family was not taught that.

It was. And besides, you're a conservative Christian. Conservative trash teaches it's children that too.

>You're hatred towards Islam blurs your own idea of the events.

No it doesn't. Not in the slightest. If anything, it enhances my ability to not stuff cotton in my ears and pretend that I didn't hear anything.
>>
>>6390343
What does that have to do with my post.
>>
>>6390358
>three survived in the bathrooms and no one else did>>6390293

I literally stated those three survived in the bathrooms and no one else did.

I'm not a conservative Christian and Muslim children are not taught that.

You're a terrible troll.
>>
>>6390380
The Black survivors stated he did not seek the deaths of blacks, SWAT stated they shot in the crowd.

Because I believe to words of the black survivors to be true given the fact that they alone survived in the bathrooms I believe for the most part those deaths may have been at the hands of SWAT.
>>
>>6390384
Right. You literally stated those three in survived in the bathrooms and no one else did.

Except you're wrong, again. There were other survivors in the bathrooms. There were a great deal many other survivors in the rest of the club. You're trying to play it off like you're bad at communicating, but that's not true. You were trying to play this like there were only 3 survivors, because you're a piece of shit straight Christian, and you would never read a news story or watch a news story on TV about dead gay people, unless there were clear footage of it going down and someone could face swap the killer's face with Hitler's and put some sort of dubstep or K-Pop behind it.
>>
>>6390081
>shitskin talking about a shitskin killing other shitskins.
>I burst out in tears reading this,
I don't
>>
>>6390401
All these amiable people that died and you're still here.
>>
>>6390401
There were three survivors in the bathroom, it was reported as such. others were killed, of the three survivors one was Orlando an Afro-Latino who played dead.

Also you literally are making no sense in the rest of your remark. I stated the Bathroom, if you don't want to read my words than so be it but that doesn't make
you correct.
>>
>>6390291
>there is no reason for any black person to lie about anything ever
>>
>>6390385

Yep.

Once again, it was the white people who are to blame. Haven't you guys figured this out yet?
>>
>>6390444
I stated there is no reason for them to lie about him not hating black people.

Why is it so hard for you to believe three black survivors?
>>
>>6390449
Who said anything about white people? That's rather racist of you to assume no swat were not white don't you think?
>>
>>6390385
You're an idiot. He did kill blacks. He put them in danger in the first place. If you commit a serious felony like murder that results in the death of someone you may have not even killed, you are legally responsible for their death because you indirectly caused it.
>>
>>6390456
>Why is it so hard for you to believe three black survivors?

Because there's

1) No evidence that they're telling the truth

2) Plenty of evidence that they're lying
>>
>Woman who was shot by muslim claims that muslim did not shoot her
>>
File: tEcBawA.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tEcBawA.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>There's no way that this muslim guy hated gays AND blacks!
>That's...that's not very liberal of him at all!
>>
>>6390586
>>6390574
MODS the Christian dog shit troll is ban evading again!
>>
File: 1352468455851.jpg (185 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1352468455851.jpg
185 KB, 600x350
>>6390032
Who gives a shit about his criteria, he ended 50 human lives!
Holy shit.
>>
>>6390977

Black lives matter.
>>
>>6390032
She's a crisis actress.
>>
File: 9-Gustave-Dore-Rose-.jpg (90 KB, 575x724) Image search: [Google]
9-Gustave-Dore-Rose-.jpg
90 KB, 575x724
Solution to all problems:
>>>/pol/77358986
>>>/pol/77358986
>>>/pol/77358986
>>
I can't believe there are black lives protestors eating this shit up and calling omar a hero.
Goddamn man it's the #fuckparis shit all over again.
>>
>>6391028
to who?
>>
File: nigger.png (510 KB, 976x751) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
510 KB, 976x751
>>6390032
Thank goodness he didn't shoot the only people he should have?
>>
>>6390032
daily reminder she's an actress...
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.