[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are most guys comfortable with dating Transgirls, or do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 615x410
Are most guys comfortable with dating Transgirls, or do they mostly avoid them?
For any mtfs, what are your experiences with dating guys?
>>
I'm met some sadly unpassing mtf in college and working as a cashier. They had really manly builds. I'm bi, but i wouldn't date them, i'd rather just date a guy or a woman. I stay hetero though because my outer family is critical of sexuality, and they wouldn't understand bisexuality.
>>
>>6388788
Somewhat normal guy here,

I'd date a mtf girl knowing she was mtf because I like mtf women, but I feel like admitting you're into mtf women to an mtf woman gets you labeled a chaser. I just don't get it.
>>
>>6388817
I've been dating a man for two years and am bi. My mom insists I am straight.
>>
>>6388850
You can't like a girl just because she's mtf
>>
>>6388941

Different guy here. Sure, but for all the baggage that being MtF seems to bring, it also seems to correlate positively with a lot of other things I seek in a mate.
>>
>>6388971
You're assuming personality traits from the way someone's chromosomes fucked up.
>>
File: gay_hanging_may2011[1].jpg (40 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
gay_hanging_may2011[1].jpg
40 KB, 350x262
I hope a muslim shoots you faggots.
>>
File: 1424545756373.jpg (2 MB, 3499x2223) Image search: [Google]
1424545756373.jpg
2 MB, 3499x2223
>>6388788
i like transgirls a lot but i don't like dating or having sex with anyone

let's hang out tho
>>
>>6388850
>I'd date a mtf girl knowing she was mtf because I like mtf women, but I feel like admitting you're into mtf women to an mtf woman gets you labeled a chaser. I just don't get it.
Because they want to be full women and you calling attention (even positive attention) invalidates their transition. A guy looking for mtf shouldn't treat the like a mtf.

>>6388986
>faggots.
>bi
Choose one.
>>
>>6388788
tell them up front
don't wait because then you become that "i almost fucked a tranny" story
>>
>>6389155
But what if they get to know me and realize that they actually are open to dating a transgirl.
>>
there will probably never be love in my life. i don't even bother trying to date
>>
File: shame-gif-1465520937.gif (2 MB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
shame-gif-1465520937.gif
2 MB, 357x200
>>6388788
Oh my Noooooo, lol! I almost got tricked into a lady with a penis named Joy, that was just. All bad news, crying game level bad news....
>>
>>6388986
I hope a Muslim takes a good hard look at his life, then like gets over it.... maybe doesn't take his imaginary friend so seriously.....
>>
>>6388788
>Are most guys comfortable with dating Transgirls
No. They are not. Most will see you as a man pretending to be a woman. Because they see you as a man, dating you becomes a threat to their personal sexual identity. It may not be a huge threat but just something minor (would depend on the person) but a threat none the less. It suddenly throws them into the same place that probably all LGBT persons experienced when they were coming to terms with/ questioning their sexuality (ie: a pretty horrible time for some who is LGBT). Cis straight guys can't deal with those types of feels... or if they can, it would take them a reeeeally long time to with a lot of conflicting emotions that you, as an MtF don't really want to be around while they work things out. They might eventually work things out and be a loving bf but before that, it would probably be some form of an abusive relationship.
>>
>>6388788
I would argue that straight men will never willingly date a transgirl. You would need to pass 100% to get with them and if you don't tell them you are trans by the first date you are a deceitful cunts. I'm bi but with a preference for feminine qualities so if you are a disgusting hon, sorry but I wouldn't be comfortable with it. If you pass its like other women but with the bonus of having a feminine penis. Shame when they transgirls feel they have to cut it off to in order to feel more like a woman. The penis is the superior sex organ.
>>
>>6388788

Would never knowingly date an ex-man.
>>
>>6388788
Get off 4chan fag
>>
>>6388788
Well, most guys are straight, so they would not be interested.
>>
>>6388788
Make a strawpoll and post it on /b/ a few times to get a more accurate pool that today who visit /lgbt/

Oh and as for me, yeah I'd be okay with it so long as she's cute and had somewhat decent tits.
>>
File: 1444223717304.jpg (349 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1444223717304.jpg
349 KB, 1111x597
>>6388982
>assuming
>
>>
I'd be comfortable with it, wouldn't go actively pursuing it like i don't need a mtf or ftm partner but I can be attracted to most anybody I got along with as long as they have human form.

I just dont think you can expect that from everybody. For a lot of folks it's an instant 'no' (considering my friends and people I know as a sample)
>>
Trans people are still freaks to almost everyone. At best they've become freaks who you would be overtly respectful toward because of identiy politics, but who you'd probably snicker behind their back.
>>
>>6388850
im a transwoman. PLEASE don't get all ur information of us from 4chan like, only freaks come here. i've never met anyone in real life as weird as people on 4chan and tumblr.
people who talk about chasers are usually joking. for me, if ur a hot guy and you wanna bone me, i dont give a shit if you're what some people would consider a chaser LOL
>>
>>6388982
I'd like and understand when someone dates me for that reason.
I can't deny it's true.
>>
>>6388788
>would you date people who are most likely full of psychological damage and mental issues?
But how nice her tits are?
>>
>>6389199
They will get to know you, and then realise you're a lying cunt
>>
>>6389736
This tbqh, always feel like i'm walking on eggshells near these weirdos.
>>
Where can you find guys who aren't creepers?

I'm a passable mtf in a ltr with a cis female. She's ok with me having a guy to mess around with.

He would be the only guy I'd be open with, and he doesn't even have to do anything but let me suck his dick and aggressively fuck me. He can even please the d if he wants. I just hate wading through the most pathetic of beta males and still not finding it.

Where to look?
>>
>>6388788
>Transgirls

never.
i would date a transman tranny if they weren't on hormones or whatever
>>
>>6390706
Bascially anywhere, honestly. Plenty of masc guys have a girl like you as a major fantasy. I mean I got hard from just reading your post to be honest...

Also depends on what you mean by "beta". Some people use it to mean "people who's opinions and views I disagree with", in which case hang out with likeminded people. But if your "alpha" is a confident, assertive man then anywhere is fine. Put yourself out there and real men will find you and approach you.

Where you at btw?
>>
>>6391110
>masc guys
>masc

so you're gay
>>
>>6388788
Lol no, they can't have kids dude
>>
>>6391110
Beta as in just an undesirable, no confidence, no ambition person.

I got lucky, I pass and I don't want to throw being stealth away just so I could advertise.

I'm in Oregon btw. Not Portland
>>
>>6390706
We're all over the place. But one of us meeting one of you is a pretty random occurrence. I didn't even know I was open to that until I started hanging around with this awesome chick I met and found out later she was alternatively equipped. Had a great time, still friends.

But trying to actively look for that sort of situation is just a major impossibility, for so many reasons. I wish you luck finding a solid dude to spend time with.
>>
>>6388788

If they have a cute dick then yes.
>>
>>6391205
why so salty, brah?

>>6391400
OK, I got ya. Can't believe there aren't any confident guys wanting a passing transgirl... are you hot? Post pic :)

>Oregon
Fuck the Atlantic ocean.
>>
>>6392049
I'm attractive enough to know I'm worth someone's time.

I'm 5'9" and proportionate. got curves where I wanted them.

Look like an andro/femme woman who knows her makeup.

>Get hit on by women
>guys too intimidated to approach
>it's a transbian's dream
>be bi
>not my dream
>>
>>6388788
Guy here. I'm comfortable with the physical side of it and with the social stigma it might carry with some people, but what turns me off is the fact that transgirls tend to have even worse self-esteem issues than cisgirls. I have learned through experience that I can't date a woman who hates herself. I need someone sane enough to have some energy to devote to me. The self-hating and the clinically depressed don't need me; they need a professional.

To quite RuPaul, if you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love somebody else?
>>
>>6392740

This.

They are more insecure and have more issues than a cis-girl. Even if I entered into a relationship with one, I don't think I could last very long.
>>
>>6392740
>what turns me off is the fact that transgirls tend to have even worse self-esteem issues than cisgirls
i feel you there
What i like is trans women who are like ridiculously confident even if it's comical
>>
>>6392552
>5'9''
There's your problem. Men are very insecure about height, and won't approach women who are tall. I know a cisgirl who's like 6'2'' and REALLY cute and fun but she's only been with like one guy because they're scared off by her height. Personally I don't give a fuck, but then again I don't give a fuck about a girl having a dick either. Finding a guy who doesn't mind both might be hard, but if it's any consolation it's not because of you but their own insecurity :)
>>
Normal straight guy here. But would date a transgirl.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.