[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT must stop Islamophobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
While some scholars such as Abu bakr [the first Rightly-Guided Caliph] and Ali [Muhammad's son-in-law and the fourth Rightly-Guided Caliph ] were of the view that such a person should be beheaded and set on fire thereafter, Umar [the second Rightly-Guided Caliph] and Uthman [the third Rightly-Guided Caliph] thought the wall should be fell on him. To Ibn Abbas [Muhammad's cousin], he should be taken to the tallest building in the town, thrown upside down while some men stand on the ground waiting to meet him with stone in replication of the destruction done to the people of Lut by Allah.
Homosexuality: The Islamic viewpoint (2)
Imam Sirajudeen Bakrin, Nigerian Tribune, December 30, 2011
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYwrJAYU3BM

Stand with Hillary Clinton against Islamophobia

Hadith

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
>>
File: 1465836107988.png (264 KB, 502x337) Image search: [Google]
1465836107988.png
264 KB, 502x337
>>
>>6387522
>>6387512
Do you hear yourself talking?
>"""Peace be upon him"""
>the prophet
>allah
Shut the fuck up you medieval shitbag, get off my board immediately with this Islamic bullshit and end your life.
>>
File: 1456607157506.jpg (78 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
1456607157506.jpg
78 KB, 506x506
>>6387512
>>6387522
Islam must stop homophobia and transphobia. How about that? Stop being fucking terrorists all the time and join the rest of Earth in the 21st century.
>>
Death to Islam, death to Muslims. Eat pig shit and die.
>>
File: Gay-Pride---Trump-That-Bitch.png (34 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
Gay-Pride---Trump-That-Bitch.png
34 KB, 178x178
>>6387512
How about we end islam all together?
>>
Islam should stop shooting up gay bars.
>>
Islam is a parasitical disease and should be destroyed
>>
>>6392206
Sounds good to me
>>
>>6392206

It'd be nice if all Abrahamic religions simply stopped existing to be honest.
>>
>>6395281
but of course you're okay with all the other religions

typical
>>
>>6392206
Friendly reminder Trump and cuckservatives are trying to divide LGBT folk and American Muslims because both lean liberal and they can't take both on united.

Also
>70% of Americans hate Trump
70% of Americans hate Trump
70% of Americans hate Trump
>>
>>6395311
Because if there's one lesson the Islamic world teaches us, it's that gays and Muslims mix so well.
>>
File: moderate muslims.jpg (36 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims.jpg
36 KB, 620x465
>>6395311
>citation needed
Also if you don't think Muslims aren't vastly homophobic, you're sorely mistaken
>>
>>6395470
See for yourself what a Muslim American town looks like:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-stone/what-if-america-looked-like-dearborn_b_9328288.html
>Long before LGBT rights became an “in” issue in America, Dearborn passed housing and employment protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons

>>6395446
Third and second world countries are always behind on LGBT rights. Just look at Christian majority third world countries like Uganda.
>>
File: Gays_Hanging.jpg (44 KB, 590x442) Image search: [Google]
Gays_Hanging.jpg
44 KB, 590x442
>>6387522
Hillary Clinton, democrats and liberals preach tolerance. But in doing so they have chosen to ignore the dark truths of a religion which is the most intolerant of all.
>>
File: 0000010.jpg (90 KB, 747x507) Image search: [Google]
0000010.jpg
90 KB, 747x507
>>6395446
kek
>>
>>6395300

Well, yes. I'd be okay with Buddhism filling the vacuum.
>>
Stop islamaphobia? Why shouldn't I be scared of people who are more statistically likely to think I should be put to death for my orientation?
>>
File: image.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>6387522
>Obvious shill actually thinks all LGBT people must be democrats
Fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>6395311
This study was done with random phone number dialing, which is the TEXTBOOK example of a shitty survey method.

What it really says is
>70% of the people who picked up a phone an did the survey hate Trump
And what kind of loser stays on the line for spam phone calls?

I'll add the citation since you didn't:
>http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1144-57Clinton-TrumpFavorability.pdf
>>
KILL ALL MUSLIMS
PEACE CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED WHEN ALL MUSLIMS ARE DEAD
>>
>>6395566
>liberals preach tolerance
No honey, liberals preach tolerance for things they approve of and teach you to hate anything they don't.
>>
Eat shit and die mudslimes.
>>
>>6395510
What a nonsense article.
>>
File: 1449565283188.jpg (69 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1449565283188.jpg
69 KB, 640x628
>watching Obama's speech
>he spends almost all of it defending Islam and implying those who see the faith for what it is are just evil cunts
>wants me to defend a faith that would kill me in a most brutal way it's laws could find if it had the chance
>there are "liberals" as we call them who think it's a virtue to defend people who would (and have) literally slit their throat on camera because "at least I showed the guys who I don't vote for that I'm cool and not racist"

Anybody....anybody...who defends this religion and claims to defend LGBT related issues is an asshole and not the good kind of asshole.

I tell these people to eat shit regularly and mock their attempts at trying to morally highhorse myself or anybody else, they're human garbage.

Oh yeah, now the USA/Europe want to let in millions more people who hold this belief system, hey they don't kill often themselves, but they're happy when their friends do it. Just browse twitter in the Arab world with a translator.
>>
File: image.png (329 KB, 540x627) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329 KB, 540x627
>>6397081
>expecting anything but nonsense from the Huffington Post.
HuffPo is practically regressive left propaganda and it promotes intolerance almost as much as Stormfront. They published an article arguing that it's okay for people to violently attack Trump's supporters because they are on the "wrong side of history." It's an absolute trash publication corrupted by left leaning political bias and oppinion editorials that only retards agree with. Seriously, fuck the Huffington Post
>pic related is the fucking hypocrites that claim to fight for gender equality in the workplace and complain about male privilege.
>>
>>6397099
>He/she thinks a faith can kill him/her

Thoughts sure are dangeruos. Fuck assailants and murderers. The REAL criminals are the one's who think the thoughts that we don't want them to think!
>>
>>6397186
Exactlty, no one died on saturday night, its just a right wing christian conservative lie!
>>
>>6397186
>Defending shitskins
Ideas can kill you when those ideas are held by the majority of people and put into law. If the majority of the U.S population thought like the kkk we would probably commit genocide of everyone that isnt white. We can't let these people with blatantly horrible ideas into our country because if they dont kill you themselves they will petition our government to consider adopting sharia law.
>>
>>6397210

I don't understand the point you are trying to make.

>>6397213
>Ideas can kill you

Except they totally can't.
>>
>>6395510
oh my fucking GOD even in Dearborn the Muslims are a minority. Most of the arabs are Christians and most of the Muslims are SHIA LEBS.
>>
>>6397228
>>Ideas can kill you
>Except they totally can't.
Around 6 million people would disagree.
>>
>>6397280
You're not buying into that holohoax shit are you?
>>
how about we end religion altogether
>>
>>6387512
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

Gas the sandniggers.
>>
>>6395300
I'm okay with basically all the ones who don't say to kill me.
>>
>>6397298
>holohoax
Okay, pol, hello. Because it would take at least the same effort to fake something at this scale as doing it. And the soviet union killed many more (non-jewish) in work camps during those times and you don't seem to see a problem there usually.

But my point is, if you believe islam is unable to kill because it's just an idea, then what about the liberal horror nightmare, christianity?
>>
>>6397280

Right, except that was caused by gas.
>>
>>6397361
So by the same logic, people's ideas don't kill, guns do.
>>
File: 00021.png (3 MB, 3116x2656) Image search: [Google]
00021.png
3 MB, 3116x2656
>>6397099
>browse twitter in the Arab world with a translator
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.