[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I heard Muslims are finally appreciated on this board. Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Dzhokhar_Graduation.jpg (644 KB, 1500x1188) Image search: [Google]
Dzhokhar_Graduation.jpg
644 KB, 1500x1188
So I heard Muslims are finally appreciated on this board. Does anyone want a cultural Muslim bf from Turkey? We can cuddle, cook, play vidya and watch the Bosphorus at night together. But ofc you'd have to become a Muslim.
>>
>>6386372
>posts chechen
>>
>>6386383
I thought we arr rook the same to westerners.
>>
>>6386383
>Implying we're not the best looking species of human out there
>>
>>6386578
>we

Who?
>>
File: EqIfaWUYP4c.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
EqIfaWUYP4c.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>6386578
>we
>>
>>6386397
Eh, I can tell apart a Moroccan from an Iranian but for the most part, you do kinda look the same.
>>
>>6386656
>you

Who?
>>
>>6386383
I have an actual chechen bf
he lives here in the west though
>>
>>6386777
Why would a Chechen be with a lgbt? Stop making up fantasies.
>>
>>6386372
>culturally moslem
>not abandoning Islam for glorious paganism of ancestors
Stay cucked, brah.
>>
>>6386810
Paganism is the ultimate cuck pill. Europe is Europe because of Christianity. Turkey is Turkey because of Islam.
>>
>>6386820
Both both of those places are trash as is. Your literally saying "here's what used to be my house, but it's a dumpster now because I put garbage in it. The garbage made it what it is! What do you mean 'get rid of the garbage', it wouldn't be a dumpster then, it would be a house again! What do you mean 'that's a good thing, you dumb faggot!' "?
>>
>>6386793
I have a chechen bf, we have sex from time to time, he tops me.

Of course his family or friends cannot know, but I tell you the truth.
>>
>>6386876
Trash according to whom? I bet you're American. I could say that you're trash because of your daily mass shootings.
>>
>>6386877
Yeah nah I'm not buying it.
>>
>>6386898
I really am not kidding.

Gays exist there too you know. He told me his first time was with a local boy in a stable back home in Ingushetia.

But nobody can know. The people have a violent reputation.
>>
>>6386884
"Trash" in the sense of having a corrupt and anti-humanist culture, destroying the environment, having no real identity, being commodified as fuck, etc. etc. But if we go the cultural relativist route of "according to whom?" then by golly North Korea is paradise to some people! It's still objectively trash, even if some idiots like their trash.

>I bet you're American
Not even close. American culture is even worse than Europe or Turkey, and I largely blame their religion for this too.
>>
>>6386913
Kek, still not buying it. Sorry.

>>6386916
Where are you from?
>>
>>6386923
Bosnia originally. Lived all over Europe though (Germany, France, UK, Sweden).

I'm exaggerating in my posts, of course, but I've no love for Abrahamic religions and believe people would benefit from exploring the older religions a bit more. Or even the "new" heathen traditions that base themselves on the old. They have a more virile and natural feel to them, and unlike the Abrahamic ones you can actually FEEL the divine with ease by just finding a relatively untouched piece of nature.
>>
>>6386956
The reason Turkey is corrupt right now is not because of religion though. Erdoğan is masquerading as an Islamist and he is using religion as a tool to control the masses. He's a corporate puppet like any other. Do you really think US would allow a religious freak to be in charge of a strategic country like Turkey? Either way, it's not all about religion. It plays a role in it but it's not the main reason.

>Bosnia

How does that happen? I didn't think LGBT people would even exist in Bosnia, let alone post on 4chan.
>>
>>6386973
Well like I said, I'm oversimplfying and exaggarating; of course the actual political situation is more complex than "religion did it". But personally I think people might feel better if they reconnected with Nature more.

>>6386973
Of course we have lgbt-folk, just as many as any other country! Most people are just closeted because of biggotry. I lucked out in having a liberally minded and secular father who had friends who where gay and trans and always gave 0 fucks. But I also moved away from that shithole.

And yeah there's quite a few of us on 4chan, even here on /lgbt/. Spoken to a few. We mostly don't accounce it because we like being thought of as, you know, normal queer folk and not "people from that one backward shithole that had that one genocidal war".
>>
>>6387010
Who knows, maybe you're just under the influence of the Ottoman oğlancı culture. :^) On a serious note, Istanbul hosts the biggest LGBT community in Eastern Europe I believe. Where did you move to?
>>
>>6387010
Let's get married my gay Bosnian brother.

Are you Bosniak or Bosnian Serb/Croat?
>>
>>6387032
>pederasty
fuck no, just biscum. moved to Sweden first

>>6387037
Mix of both actually. And sorry but as heathen I don't believe in Abrahamic marrige :)
U from the homecountry too?
>>
File: dzhigit-04.jpg (35 KB, 596x400) Image search: [Google]
dzhigit-04.jpg
35 KB, 596x400
>>6386913
>noxchi
>ghalghaycho
you need to get your story straight. liar. i am from kavkaz and you are liar.
>>
File: 1465770795001.png (147 KB, 298x267) Image search: [Google]
1465770795001.png
147 KB, 298x267
>>6387190
So why are you on /lgbt/?
>>
>>6387207
Gay4Fem isn't considered proper gay in some regions of the world. Not saying that's the reason, just putting it out there.
>>
>>6387222
You didn't answer my question. Why are you on /lgbt/ if you're not a faggot in denial?
>>
>>6387231
Not that anon, just putting a theory out there since I'm curious about why he's here too.
>>
>>6387190
m8 I have a chechen boyfriend, period

I don't care if you don't believe me
>>
>>6387265
>I don't care if you don't believe me
Nobody believes you because you're lying. Post proof then.
>>
>>6387265
You're still bullshitting. You made up a fantasy and you're posting about it on a thread about churkas.
>>
>>6387273
nope, I would not dream of compromising our mutual trust

if his people would know, there are capable of stabbing you

what is so strange about gays in the Caucasus btw, do you think there is any people without them? It exists over all humans.
>>
>>6387321
And I tell you he is the cutest boy ever, lightly tanned skin, his eyes and hair are of a beautiful hazel brown colour.
>>
>>6387362
If you really fantasize this much about fucking churkas, give me your contact info so I can come and fuck you if you're in Europe.
>>
>>6387400
Why is it so hard to believe me?

I'd like to shout it off the rooftops that I love him, but alas that can never be.
>>
>>6387400
Many churkas are qt though, of course not when in full durka mode with the wild beards, but qt kavkas twinks without beards
>>
File: 1465830529781.png (356 KB, 568x418) Image search: [Google]
1465830529781.png
356 KB, 568x418
>>6386372
Fuck Islam and fuck Muslims
>>
>>6387517
They fuck me! Haha

Trans here, Pakistani bf
>>
>>6387517
This image makes me want to murder someone muslim-looking in the social housing complex around the corner tbqh
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.