[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE WENT THERE HE WENT THERE, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: OHSHI-.png (31 KB, 592x198) Image search: [Google]
OHSHI-.png
31 KB, 592x198
HE WENT THERE
HE WENT THERE, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>6385511
I wonder how he's gonna fight for us with that list of Heritage Foundation supreme court justices he wants to appoint.

It's also amusing it took him two days to say this after he was too busy self-congratulating himself and still being wrong.

Yeah, not falling for this.
>>
>>6385528
>Homos were already voting Trump

You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>6385520
>It's also amusing it took him two days to say this
meanwhile hitlary still said nothing about this, her response was #notallmuslims and wishing them happy ramadan.
>>
>>6385511
/polgbt/ confirmed!

I had faith in him since his first speech about the wall. Trannys4Trump forever!

>>6385520
>taking tweets out of context
>trust the media, goy
Did you listen to his fucking speech yesterday? He said like 5 times, that violence or hate against gays, women, etc. would not be tolerated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA
>>
>>6385520
>>6385540
kys
>>
>>6385520
Also, compare Trump's speech to Obama's couldn't care less tone regarding the attacks.
>>
>>6385560
please provide some polls them to back up your claims.
>>
>>6385571
she definitely made a statement in a speech that I heard
>>
>>6385511
reminder
>>
>Trump makes a 100 character tweet supporting lgbt
>the crowd goes wild

This is American politics. What a laughing stock.
>>
>>6385609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA

kys
>>
File: 1465850969067.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1465850969067.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>
>>6385620
>implying she would culturally appropriate a gringo name

It's Juanita, shitlord!
>>
>>6385609
Trump's opinion carries weight, and it means even more coming from a guy whose supporters are mainly social conservatives. It means he's a true, common-sense centrist.

If you prefer mannequin faced politicians who try to hint that they believe in the rapture or the abolition of private property, fine, but I like Trump. He's well-rounded, hearty, normal.
>>
>>6385646
I have lost trust in the voting process and the political establishment long ago. It is why I refuse to vote. Incompetence runs rampant, reactionary, violent and idealistic people have taken over the political body.

I just think it is amusing how American it is to go wild over a twitter post. Twitter has somehow become a political outlet.

It's entertaining to watch.

And I am not American, just watching the shitshow from the sidelines.
>>
>>6385511
Trump will win. Hillary supports the oppression of Islam.
>>
>>6385672
Fair enough, but I'm enjoying political optimism atm
Feels good, man
>>
>>6385520
Oh no! I guess we might have to rely on getting laws passed by the law making branch of the government rather than trying to torture old laws into something they were never meant to be. too bad a majority of the country isn't on our side now oh wait they are.
>>
>>6385511
Sounds nice but Trump is a businessman, and the LGBT community is hot political capital right now thanks to this massacre and the perpetrator being a radical muslim. His real intention is just to divide the left and increase his chances of winning the general election. Once he wins, he'll just go back to pandering to the neo-conservative majority and reactionaries.
>>
>>6385748

That's true, but I kinda wanna vote for him just cuz all the liberals saying if he was elected there would be a military coup, which means if a communist like I want ever won a fair election they'd support a coup against them too. So liberals are making me wanna just smash the constitution and the D.C. establishment. But I suppose in real terms Trump would just be, hype aside, another Republican president. So even though I hate the elitist anti-democracy tone Hillary has taken, at least she's been forced by being a Democrat to be on the side of vulnerable segments of the population. And, I don't know, maybe finally getting ERA type stuff would be good for everyone. If women get equal pay that's less pressure off dudes.
>>
>>6385748
So he's literally doing the "haha I was only pretending to be retarded" meme in real life?
>>
>>6385748
>pandering to the neo-conservative majority and reactionaries.

Neo-Cons HATE trump. Trump is anti-war and he plans to stop nation building, to stop funding the Syrian Rebels, and to make peace with Russia. Neo-Cons support Hillary since she's a war hawk.
>>
>>6385748
He's just not a hard conservative, anon. He doesn't need to be.
In the primaries, he had the South completely in the bag, even competing against the evangelical Cruz.

Social conservatism is not going to win him this election, it won't benefit his presidency, and if he does half of what he intends to do, it won't benefit a run for a second term, either. He is already the Messiah of the white petite bourgeoisie. I don't see him suddenly revealing his inner Fred Phelps.

>>6385784
All he needs to be is competent, practical, and culturally moderate. The USA needs to chill.
>>
>>6385784
Accelerationism doesn't work and just makes people needlessly suffer. They way to provoke a revolution is educating and inspiring people, not worsening their living conditions on purpose.
>>
>>6385748
>pandering to the neo-conservative majority and reactionaries
lolwutmate?
>>
>>6386125

"Neo-Con" became a buzzword duing the Bush years, and forgot it referred to a relatively small movement of mostly Jewish warhawks.
>>
>>6385748
>reactionaries
also, just for this, fuck off comrade the gay community is not your new proletariat.
>>
>>6385748
this. just more virtue signaling
>>
>>6385520
Even if Trump appoints and gets approved replacements for Scalia and Ginsburg(she is on borrowed time). The SCOTUS, and the lower Federal Courts, are not likely to overturn gay marriage.
>>
>>6385511
I have yet to see somethinng from the right that is just a showing of support and isn't actively trying to recruit and/or instrumentalize us.
>>
>>6386159

Trump is a centrist Democrat playing a long con game on the Republican Party. He noticed that there's a big gap between the GOP leadership and the GOP base and exploited it.
>>
>>6386159

>I have yet to see somethinng from the left that is just a showing of support and isn't actively trying to recruit and/or instrumentalize us.

Goes both ways desu. Politicians are interested in getting voters, not helping people.
>>
>>6386183

Sanders is a genuine idealist. He could have made million in the Senate like everyone else, but he didn't.
>>
File: 1465867588385.jpg (98 KB, 719x559) Image search: [Google]
1465867588385.jpg
98 KB, 719x559
>>6385540

after the left proved they care more about a fucking gorilla and want to protect the religion of peace rather than accept it killed 50 gays, no, I refuse to concede a single vote to them ever again
>>
>>6386207
Sanders is a genuine irrelevance. He could have gotten 4 million more votes and the nomination like Hillary, but he didn't.
>>
>>6386148
Gay marriage is next to irrelevant. All the good that comes out of it is that it helps normalize LGBT people as a whole. Normalization is what will help us long-term, as normalization makes it so people no longer overreact to us existing and won't attack us for it.

So, gay marriage is just a stepping stone to being actually safe.

And while we can easily live without being married, we can't really live if we're killed.
>>
>>6386215
>Sanders raised 200m in donations

He doesn't get to pocket it. And campaignign costs a LOT of money. It's all spent and gone. Most campaigns go into debt.

>and endorsed Clinton.

He hasn't.

>>6386226

Because, sadly, people like Clinton or Trump play the political game better than him. He's idealistic and actually has too much faith in the intelligence of voters.
>>
>>6386232

>He doesn't get to pocket it

lmao yeah he can if he wants to, he just has to give it to his lawyer who gives it back to him

It happens all the time
>>
>>6386252

>just 6 million in the bank

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/21/clinton-campaign-has-five-times-more-cash-on-hand-than-sanders

Campaigns are MAD expensive. Raising 180 million sounds impressive, but then it's all spent. And Sanders was out spending Hillary like crazy after he stopped winning in an attempt to beat her back.

Fully expect him to have 0 dollars or even be in debt by the time the campaign is finally over.
>>
>>6385528
Are you on drugs. It sounds like you're on drugs
>>
File: 1463763983869.jpg (350 KB, 1303x878) Image search: [Google]
1463763983869.jpg
350 KB, 1303x878
>>6385748
>reactionary

Bernout, please go.
>>
>>6386227
This. Not to mention Trump has said that marriage should be a sate affair, not a federal one.
>>
>>6385520
>I wonder how he's gonna fight for us with that list of Heritage Foundation supreme court justices he wants to appoint.

What's your point? We have gay marriage in the USA, what could the law possibly do to discriminate us now when we've virtually achieved equality?
Unless you're one of those leftie retards whom looks for something to complain about.
Note: I think any store should be allowed to deny service to a group of people they don't agree with. Just quit being a little bitch and find another store.
>>
>>6387532
Nice way to be dogshit, pedophile.
>>
>>6386088
Plenty of people share conservative views that aren't backed by religion. Take out the religion and you get some retard libertarian/conservative hybrid. It's a good hybrid though.
>>
>>6385520
You realize Shillary opposed gay marriage back in the day too right? She only stood up for gays when the tide turned and it became difficult to run without accepting them. Hell Bernie supporters brought this up and she's managed to completely silence it.

Face it, you are a tool, an asset. No one running truly cares about you but one will at worst stop you from getting more rights, the other will import the fuckers that toss you off rooftops in the Islamic State.
>>
>>6387558
Yeah, because infectious lying religious nutjobs who lie and say they're not religious aren't dog shit.
>>
>>6385583
>violence or hate against gays, women, etc. would not be tolerated
HOW exactly?
With stern statement of "don't be mean!", because he supports letting states decide discrimination issues and not stepping in if they want to let lgbt be discriminated against.
>>
>>6387560
Don't bother. A lot of people don't understand the simple fact of a community's complicity in those executions, which are also held (though usually with hanging stoning or beheading) in ten major Muslim countries. Lefties blame only the executioners because they are dim.
>>
>>6385607
He also said that's his opinion and his company policy but that he wouldn't step in if states disagreed.

Well-wishes don't translate to legal policy.
>>
>>6385729
>legal precedent is "torturing old laws"!
>I have no idea how the legal system works!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYwrJAYU3BM

Reminder Islam teaches all gays should be killed

A good muslim is one that kills gays according to their teachings
>>
>>6387586
Then that's your states problem.
Personally I am all for states deciding things that only affect what goes on within their borders.
>>
>>6387663
>states should be able to do litterally anything they want as long as it's to people in that state, fuck human rights and rule of law XD
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.