[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i know a lot of /lgbt/ got their /k/ on after the shooting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: biathalon.jpg (653 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
biathalon.jpg
653 KB, 600x801
So i know a lot of /lgbt/ got their /k/ on after the shooting, but has anyone actually followed through and visited a gun store to shop?

Show off recent acquisitions
Also do you plan to get some rangetime for practice?

>pic related to the master-race
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 518x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 518x586
>>6385406
Femgen was steady full of boys who prized their knives and guns every bit as much as their fem pills and regimens.
Heavily armed femmy twinks Is the way of the future.
>>
I did, but it was before the shooting and was for a different purpose. I went with a Ruger .357 revolver. It is a simple process in Texas, and I found "gun people" eager to welcome me into the fold.
>>
>>6385406
Been /k/ for years now, tripped there off and on, i have always loved guns
>>
I hate guns but I'm also a closeted biguy, so the closest I am to being openly gay is being a bitchy hippie. That said, I'm not sure I could live with killing an innocent person in a crossifire, even if in the process I had saved dozens of lives.
>>
>>6385744
pussy idiot
>>
I feel no desire to own one myself, aside from the fact that I'd like to try at a range to see if I still have any of my rifle skills from USMC Basic. That said, it's not enough to make me want one.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.