[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister just had a baby and she's already gender identifying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1455762906918.png (82 KB, 311x352) Image search: [Google]
1455762906918.png
82 KB, 311x352
My sister just had a baby and she's already gender identifying it and imposing a whole bunch of societal expectations on it and pronouns and everything. It's really getting on my nerves just watching the social opera of gendering a child.

How do I raise this with her and explain that her child's gender is seperate from his/her genitals?
>>
You don't because what she's doing is perfectly acceptable. If the kid gets to 5 and starts saying shit like 'I wanna be a boy/girl' then raise it with her otherwise stfu.
>>
>>6385206
Are you actually dense enough to not understand that this is bait?
>>
I just got a kitten how do I tell if it's male or female?
>>
>>6385188
yeah, it's sad that the kid isn't going to grow up with crippling neurosciences.
>>
>>6385222
This board is so full of it that after a while you just start seeing it all as legit.
>>
>>6385188
Get the fuck back to tumblr with this bullshit
>>
>>6385188
this is really sad that kid is going to be a huge mess if someone doesnt stop her
>>
>>6385225
is it pussy? it's female then.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.