[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I consider myself straight but there is a lesbian who works with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: confused-panda-md.png (29 KB, 285x297) Image search: [Google]
confused-panda-md.png
29 KB, 285x297
I consider myself straight but there is a lesbian who works with me I've never thought about her in a sexual way before but recently she started dateing someone and now I get jelouse whenever her new partner is around and I want to be with her with all my hart. I really don't know what to do all I can think about is her.
>>
>>6384780
u should make her a cake or something
>also ur a homewrecker
>>
when I fell deeply in love with a straight man I felt like killing myself so maybe you should do that
>>
>>6384780
Naw man, naw, it isn't about sexuality, or love. You just want what you can't have... you didn't give two shits about her before she was taken.
>>
>>6384887
>you didn't give two shits about her before she was taken.
they call that a homewrecker
>btw she will dump the lesbian immediatly after splitting up the lesbian couple
>>
It's not like that at all, I wouldn't do that but I want to tell her how I feel.
>>
Then tell her
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.