[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONE OF US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: orlando shooter.jpg (222 KB, 1262x1263) Image search: [Google]
orlando shooter.jpg
222 KB, 1262x1263
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/
>>
>>6384558
Self hating closet fags are pathetic
>>
>>6384558
and it's not surprising, just like those anti-gay priests and gop officials, they turned out to be self hating homos
>>
If men weren't raised to be unfeeling psychos then they wouldn't throw a violent fit whenever it turned out they were born as what they're supposed to hate.
>>
>>6384582
Fuck off dyke
>>
>>6384558
OMAR FOR KING OF REPRESSION
>>
File: mateen.jpg (164 KB, 920x1246) Image search: [Google]
mateen.jpg
164 KB, 920x1246
No wonder he beat his wife he was forced to marry.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/14/omar-mateen-gay-ex-wife-fiance-talks-orlando/
>>
>>6384586
Suck my dick little man.
>>
Oh look more media diverting attention away from Islam.
>>
File: gay gay gay.jpg (166 KB, 1337x1307) Image search: [Google]
gay gay gay.jpg
166 KB, 1337x1307
>>
>Self hating Jews
>Self hating whites
>self hating gays

Is this mental illness?
>>
>>6384558
We have to say the words :
RADICAL HOMOSEXUAL TERRORISM
>>
Makes since. He used the most gucci of guns. The Sig MCX
>>
>>6384558
Oh look, another straight person saying, "Lol, look at this guy with a wife who reads the Quran killing gays as a favor to me! What a fucking fag, looool suck haaaaah I'm epic thank you Jesus."
>>
one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us
>>
>>6386675
You're not gay though, and neither is the gunman. Stop implying lies Christian.
>>
>>6386678
Dont judge me based on my religion. Or challenge what i identify as.
>>
>>6386685
You're Christian and you're straight you dog shit. Don't tell me to stop telling you what to do.
>>
>>6386694
I am as straight as you are. And have thr unequaled unrelenting love of a man who would die for me in the most horrible of ways
>>
>>6386706
No, you're 100% more straight than I am, since I'm not straight at all. And whatever the fuck those implications were supposed to accomplish you dankster.
>>
>>6386728
Jesus loves me, and I love him. i love you, why domt you love me?
>>
>>6386752
Because you're worthless straight living dogshit and a Christian who defends a culture that's murdered people of my racial background, gender identity and sexuality for thousands of years, and then you have the gall to pretend to deserve to live. Also because you would like to rape children and you spread dank memes of super duper doubles on 4chinz.
>>
>>6386776
I love you. And i forgive you of your hate. One day maybe we will cuddle in eaxh others arms.
>>
>>6386799
You can't forgive someone who's better than you you dog shit. Murderers can't forgive victims, dumb people can't forgive those more intelligent than, and liars cannot forgive honest people for telling the truth.
>>
>>6386805
::hug::

I still love you
>>
>>6386805
Religion of peace.
Vs.
Culture of acceptance
>>
>>6386853
No you don't, or you'd stop being a Christian.
>>
>>6386867
I cant help what I am.
Why cant you accept me for who i am.
A gay Christian man.
>>
>>6386886
You choose to be a lying piece of shit every day you wake up. And you're straight you infection, I already told you to stop lying about that you dog shit.
>>
>>6386922
You are what We struggle aganst every day.
>>
>>6386805
Even for someone who is obviously angry, what you just posted there is batshit insane, take your fucking meds.
>>
>>6386933
Honesty and truth and atheism and gayness?
>>
>>6386944
Bigotry and closed mindedness
>>
>>6386953
Ahhh, then no wonder gay people let Muslims and other assorted straight people murder them without fighting back. They don't recognize that the enemy is Muslims and straight people and that the solution is murder, instead choosing to blame things on buzz words and having conviction and confidence and being resistant to brain washing. Why, if I had been more open minded, maybe I would have let my straight mother rape me, maybe I would have even enjoyed it. I sure made the wrong choice by believing she couldn't be trusted, that's so stubborn of me!
>>
>>6386967
I think you have something very dark in your past.

If you ever want to talk , i would love to listen and provide a loving hug and support.

I am sorry you hate Christians. I wish you wouldnt blame all of us for the bad things a few of us have done.

Our church is a loving and open community. And we would welcome you with joy.
>>
>>6386988
I would never make friends with a straight person. And there was nothing dark about my past. I beat the shit out of my whore of a mother because she's worthless. It was a very bright day in my life the day I started doing that.
>>
What if the guy was trying to "Know the enemy" ?
>>
>>6384582

>Muh toxic masculinity!
>>
>>6386996
You are a bigot
>>
>>6384558
no, killer of us.
he was fucking figuring out where all the exits were so he would know how best to murder us, because he is muslim.
>>
>>6387314
No, I want to punish evildoers.
>>
>>6387031
why should he?
>hmmm yeah these gay people are in fact gay and have sex, hmmmmm
>i still hate them
>>
>>6384571

better than Democrat officials who pretend to be gay/black/american indian for brownie points and don't even defend the minority they masquerade as
>>
>>6387314
nigger
>>
>>6387399
What about his activity on gay dating apps?

I think rejection and his Islamism made him a self-hating gay and he SNAPPED and slaughtered the people he couldn't fit in with
>>
>>6387475
You already asked that you dog shit. When someone proves that the gay dating apps don't prove he's gay, you go to his occasional presence at the club. When they prove that doesn't mean anything, you go back to the apps. After that's proven meaningless, back to the club. Your lies aren't more true if you repeat them.
>>
>>6386492
its basic psychology and sociology m8
>>
>>6387483
/polgbt/ unable to comprehend that one can be both an islamist terrorist and a self-hating gay at the same time in the face of overwhelming proof.

This doesn't refute anything you guys are saying, why the fuck arey ou so adamant this man can't be a closet case?
>>
>>6387497
It's pedos trying to spread Christian lies.
>>
>>6387504
A straight person telling lies is not overwhelming proof. There you go being lying dog shit again you Christian infection.
>>
>>6387449
pocohantus lol!!!!
dumb libruls
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.