[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last night a friend of mine posted this on his tumblr (Ye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11
File: 2016-06-14 10.12.51.jpg (504 KB, 1052x1716) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14 10.12.51.jpg
504 KB, 1052x1716
So last night a friend of mine posted this on his tumblr (Yeah, I know).

This is the post he was replying to.
http://thexfiles.tumblr.com/post/145868572535/thexfiles-i-would-lay-down-and-die-for-my-lit

Hes been getting like this for a few months now. Hes gay but he has been expressing growing resentment towards the LGBTQ+ community for reasons Im not really sure of. He says he wouldn't even have a boyfriend if he was part of the community or a "Giant faggy ponce".

How do I explain to him that the things he says are offensive to both me and everyone fighting for LGBT rights? He says he didn't want the gay marriage law to pass because he just wants a "bro tier" bf who he can chill with and play videogames with. When a gay person says things like this it invalidates the whole movement. Should I just block him? Explain why he shouldn't spread these opinions? Stop being his friend if he doesn't? He refuses to admit he is in the wrong here.
>>
Please help
>>
>>6383596
He seems to be very angry OP. Why not ask how he's doing? Might be a different reason all together for how he's acting.

You getting mad at him doesn't help either of you.
>>
>>6383707
I did, but he just told me to stop being such a massive faggot.
>>
>>6383713

Why not make it a political conversation WITHOUT any emotions? Rather than telling him he's wrong, listen to what he has to say.

And just because he has different views does not mean that you should get angry at him or block him or drop him if he is your friend.

On the other hand if he doesn't want to be friends, no point wasting time on him.
>>
>>6383596
>my friend wants to live his life without being forced into a community because of who he likes to fuck
>how do I fix him?
You don't. Its not his job to validate your movement. Let him live his life as a gay man away from the political aspect.
>>
>>6383713

A. I'm a gay guy who is "part of the community", have seen some messed up stuff, and I really don't like it when people inject unrelated dramatics at a place of work (e.g. talking about unrelated Caitlin Jenner BS during a business meeting, ugh...), so I understand where he's coming from. There's a time and a place for everything; work isn't it.

B. You and him seem young. The whole hating the community thing is something that happens very often to people just starting out in understanding their sexuality. For him, he'll hopefully drop it once he gets into the world and sees the diversity of queer people out there. Since he's your friend (and you really shouldn't apologize for being someone's friend), you should offer to introduce him to gay versions of things he enjoys. If he enjoys sports, take him to join a gay sports team. If he likes vidya, take him to a gay vidya meetup. He's having this disconnect where he wants to be his usual self plus gay, but outside people keep trying to force him to be who he doesn't want to be. They keep trying to make being gay a separate and outside thing, when it is something inside of him and us all. So, instead of forcing him to idolize things that are foreign to him, instead show him how he can still be him while also being gay. Once he sees that gay can be him, the rest will follow.

C. If you've expressed your issues with his comments and he still disagrees, move on from the issue. He is independent human being with his own thoughts and feelings. He has a right to believe what he wants.

D. >offensive to both me and everyone fighting for LGBT rights

Who the hell are you to speak for me? Don't exploit other people's struggles to force someone to agree with you.
>>
>>6383596
I do not see anything wrong with the feelings he's expressing. Let him forge his own future.
>>
File: Steamworkshop_tf2_airdog_thumb.jpg (120 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Steamworkshop_tf2_airdog_thumb.jpg
120 KB, 512x512
>>6383805
Sounds to me like he just wants to be treated like a normal person without any special label. Taking him to clubs for gays sounds like the worst thing you can do
>>
>>6383596
He just wants to be treated like a normal human being, and not be constantly reminded that he's special because he's gay.

>When a gay person says things like this it invalidates the whole movement.
Being gay only implies that you like dicks. Nothing else. It implies nothing about your political views or your affiliations with a community.

Please realize that the LGBT doesn't represent all the homosexuals and that some people may not agree with the political views held by the LGBT community. Some people call the LGBT community the "gay lobby" because they claim to represent ALL the LGBT people, in the same way Nationalists claim to represent all the population or all the workers of a country.
If your answer is that LGBT represents all gays because it helps, I'll remind you that this is exactly what a nationalist/demagogue would say.
>>
>>6383596
>When a gay person says things like this it invalidates the whole movement
I thought the whole movement was about personal liberty.
>>
>>6383596
Talk to him. If he still offends you and you can't take it then stop being friends with him.

Stop thinking that just because a guy likes cock that he is going to align with your social and political ideals.
>>
>>6383596
He realises that the LGBTQ+84{>~@ community is cancerous and wants no part of it. If that hurts your fee fees then tough shit.
>>
File: nazicommie.png (73 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
nazicommie.png
73 KB, 210x200
>>6383596
Except gays formed their own communites BECAUSE society wouldn't let them just be "people who happen to be gay". They where systemetically discriminated and separated from the rest of society. The community is a result of social conditions, a way to fight back and reclaim individuality so that one beautiful day no one will give a shit about whom you fuck and you'll just be a person.

It's not a personal choice. You can't choose not to be part of the gay community if you are gay, no more than you can choose not to be part of the black community if you are black. You are placed in that group, that community, by others and not your own choice. You can choose to be a non-active, or downright shitty, member of said communities, but as long as discrimination or prejudice exists you are by default a member by purely existing.

I agree that people who make their belonging to the community a part of their own personal identity can be annoying as fuck, but that does not negate the importance of organisation among marginalised groups.
>>
>>6383596
You sound like an enormous faggot desu
Like the kind whose only marketable skill is being gay

I am 100% sure I can beat you up irl
>>
>>6384037
>shitty

It's amazing how this word always gives away the nu males. A huge red minesweeper flag in that abortion of a post of yours that says "I have a receding hairline and all the correct opinions."

Not all of us are mediocre losers with a humanities degree like you. I'm not a part of your "community."
>>
>>6384037
>Except gays formed their own communites BECAUSE society wouldn't let them just be "people who happen to be gay"

And now you can in most western societies, so being part of the group is optional. I refuse to count myself among you because you're all about infighting, turning people who express distaste towards homosexuality into pariahs, and march in the streets with dildos strapped to your foreheads while drunk and high on drugs while.
>>
>>6384058
More like you're making baseless assumptions because it allows you to discard what I'm saying, because thinking is hard and resorting to stereotypes and ad hominems is easy.

I can understand why you don't want to be a part of the "community because largely the community is about perpetuating the separation and making being gay a personal identity. This is a major fault of the community. But it doesn't change the fact that when a crazed gunman goes out shooting gays, he'll shoot your ass too. When a law is passed that prohibits homosexuality, it affects you too. And so on. You are a gay man and are ipso facto part of the "gay community"; but not any specific organisation of course. You can either ignore this and let the crap that infects the currently existing organisations continue, or you can try to change it and improve the organisations or even help create new ones. Aren't there other gay men who are sick of the way things are right now, who don't like the idpol-crap? Who just want to live their lives? Maybe organise with them?

>>6384063
Indeed, thanks to the gay organisations you are currently showing disdain for, you CAN for the most part just be an individual in lots of places. If you're lucky enough to live in them then good for you. But others are not as lucky.
And given that those organisations have, or ought to have, their own abolition as their ultimate goal, i.e. a society where they are no longer needed, this is not surprising. But some need remains, because there still exists discrimination and homophobia, even in western societies.

And I totally get that you hate the currently existing organisations that seem to be more about people making fools out of themselves and confirming every negative sterotype rather than any actual change. I feel the same way. I just think that "current groups suck" does not equate "we don't need any groups at all!" - I think it rather means "we need better groups".
>>
>>6383941
>>6383967
>>6384019
>>6384024
If he doesn't want to be part of the community then thats fine as long as he doesn't come crying to me when Trump gets elected and he is being beaten up in the street by white nationalists.
Lets see how the gay community looks to him then.
>>
>>6384110
>More like you're making baseless assumptions because it allows you to discard what I'm saying, because thinking is hard and resorting to stereotypes and ad hominems is easy.
Yikes. Looks like I was right.

I didn't read your post and I'm not interested in giving you an honest intellectual exchange or whatever Reddit shit you're expecting. Go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
File: 1457374580220.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1457374580220.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>6384122
>If he doesn't want to be part of the community then thats fine as long as he doesn't come crying to me when Trump gets elected and he is being beaten up in the street by white nationalists.
>>
>>6384122
>muh oncoming gay holocaust
No. of gays beaten by Trump supporters to date:

Some of you idiots make Alex Jones fans look sane
>>
>>6384110
>Indeed, thanks to the gay organisations you are currently showing disdain for, you CAN for the most part just be an individual in lots of places

I'm aware of the past, I'm talking about the present.

>I think it rather means "we need better groups"

You'd need to break away from the left before better groups can be made.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/24/gay-men-accused-of-oppressive-behaviour/
https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/news/31934/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-remove-gay-mens-reps-dont-face-oppression/
>>
File: disspointed but not surprised.jpg (94 KB, 577x720) Image search: [Google]
disspointed but not surprised.jpg
94 KB, 577x720
>>6384123
>I didn't read your post
Yeah I could tell. Looks like I was the one who was right. People like you very rarely do so. If someone thinks differently than you, even slightly, clearly they are [insert meme insult here] and must be ignored because Heaven's forbid you spend five minutes thinking about something.

>Looks like I was right.
You didn't even read what I wrote you utter waste of air, how the FUCK would you know? I mean did you read the part where I fucking AGREED with you in part? No? Couldn't be bothered in between all the edgy shitposting, right? Kill yourself IMMEDIATELY.
>>
File: 1422279746404.gif (561 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1422279746404.gif
561 KB, 320x200
>go matching in the street in leather bondage gear and a 6 foot saints row dildo
>"Why does my friend not want to be part of our community?"
>>
>>6384143
>I'm aware of the past, I'm talking about the present.
Just using the past to illustrate that gay groups CAN be useful because historically they have been. I'm well aware that their usefulness in the present has dwindled, I'm just hoping we can go back to such groups actually mattering and being serious (and not wear dildos strapped to their heads!).

>You'd need to break away from the left before better groups can be made.
Not sure if I agree; the "modern left" (basically just the worst of tumblr at this point...) to be sure, but they're basically poison and everyone would benefit from breaking with them... but here's an idea: do so. I mean, break from the modern left. Try it. There are hardly any non-leftist gay groups, and we could sure use some, so why not give it a try and give a non-left alternative to the gays who aren't leftists? Surely, if this site is any indication, there are plenty of gays who would welcome it.

>>6384154
The problem is that the person doesn't want to be a part of ANY gay community; NOT that they don't want to be part of a crappy one. If the current option sucks, create an alternative. In light of the recent act of terrorism agaist gays, I'd say it's about damn time gays had a proper, serious advocacy group that didn't consist of clowns and tumblrinas. Stern-faced gentlemen in sharp suits, with proper arguments and evidence-based, logical reasoning forming an actual political group and not a travelling circus. Wouldn't that be something?
>>
>>6384175
>The problem is that the person doesn't want to be a part of ANY gay community

"Problem"
>>
File: 1451028767436.png (494 KB, 751x596) Image search: [Google]
1451028767436.png
494 KB, 751x596
>>6384175
>>
>>6384175
>I mean, break from the modern left. Try it. There are hardly any non-leftist gay groups, and we could sure use some

I've personally broken apart from the left and have quite a few right leaning friends who accept me, a couple of which are gay themselves. As for forming a group you'd need someone more organized and passionate than I.
>>
>>6384185
>>6384195

>Problem
"The issue being discussed", then. No one is suggesting gays HAVE to be part of the current groups with all their problems and bullshit; that'd be a strawman. I'm mostly wondering why an alternative is not created given that gays evidently DO still face discrimination and even the danger of getting killed for just being who they are.

>>6384196
Alright, well not everyone is made to be a leader so I don't expect you to do it. But if a group like that DID form, as an alternative to what currently exists, would you be interested in joining? Be a part of THAT community? Would other gays you know?
>>
>>6384175

Name a single gay "community" that isn't full of degenerate, disease ridden, drug addicted, pedophiles. Pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>6384204
>I'm mostly wondering why an alternative is not created given that gays evidently DO still face discrimination and even the danger of getting killed for just being who they are.

Everyone does. The Orlando shooter could have just as easily shot up a bar because people were drinking alcohol or a womans shelter because they were not covered fully.

Muslim shooters are not going to stop shooting gays just because a new group is formed
>>
>>6384204
>But if a group like that DID form, as an alternative to what currently exists, would you be interested in joining? Be a part of THAT community?

Suppose I would.

>Would other gays you know?

Suppose they would as well.
>>
File: e44.png (942 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
e44.png
942 KB, 1400x1000
>>6384206
>Name a single gay "community"...
The one you can be a part of creating as an alternative to what you just listed.

Being an arm-chair critic is easy, especially given the current state of gay organisations. Like shooting fish in a barrel. But can you DO something? Can you use that anger and frustration and CREATE something out of it, and not just shitpost online?

>>6384215
True perhaps, but gays face other forms of discrimination as well. Also, he could've but he DIDN'T. He chose the gays. It wasn't just accidental: out of all the things Islam prohibits and all the people he could've attacted for being "infidels", he chose the gays. You can pretend that doesn't matter, but it doesn't make you any safer.

>>6384216
Glad to hear it, then there is hope for a non-degenerate gay organisation. Not that I can be arsed to start one either... but that one my whole point - to argue that a lack of currently existing viable groups doesn't mean that organisation as a whole is a bad idea.
>>
>>6384227
I can safely say I have faced zero discrimination for being gay. The reason for that is that I act like a normal human being so no one can tell just by looking at me.

If every gay acted like a normal human, there would be no homophobia because you wouldn't be able to tell
>>
>>6384247
>I'm OK as long as no one finds out!
>If they do find out I might die but they won't because I'm oh so careful!
>And people only hate gays because they're mostly weirdo degenerates unlike myself, I'm a good boy, see, behaving just like massa wants!
>This is the same as equality!

Son, there is no hope for you.
>>
>>6384279
>I'm OK as long as no one finds out!
>If they do find out I might die but they won't because I'm oh so careful!

Tons of people know. When I walk hand in hand down the street with my bf people know. I'm not scared of dying because I live in a first world country. I just don't draw attention to myself like a fucking idiot or go to bars labeled "Gay dudes here!"
>>
>>6384247
You're the prime example of a conformist.

We live in the western world. If the only way to avert harm from yourself is not upsetting someone, then that is terribly barbaric. Literally third-world circumstances.

It just so happens that you are not allowed to kill someone just because you don't like that he's walking around with a limp wrist and a feminine posture.

If you start rationalizing these types of crimes and aggressions, tolerating them, making them seem less harmful than they are, you are subverting yourself to an agenda. Literally cucked by mainstream society.
>>
>>6384353
Figuratively. He's being figuratively cucked by mainstream society because mainstream society isn't having actual sex with his actual boyfriend. But other than that, great post 9/10.
>>
>>6384383
>tfw english level: pumpkin spice latte

I don't know how it got to this.

But ty my man. That kind of talk, about "put on our uniform and nothing will happen to you" really grinds my gears. It's almost like danegeld, and the currency is personal liberty.
>>
>>6384420
>english
I was just messing with ya brah, "literally" can actually be used that way now :)

>danegeld
This is very well put, Imma steal it to use another time and appear smarter than I am.
>>
>>6384445
But you have to credit me. Otherwise I'll wee in my pants at night.
>>
>>6383596
People like you are why I hate the lgbtbbqapxyz+ community
>>
>>6384535
Because I care about the community?
>>
>>6383596
He seems alright. He makes a valid point, and I agree with him the LGBT community is terrible. It's easy to feel ostracized by it when you just want to act like any other normal person and not carry on like a prancing flamboyant faggot like all the others around you. That's probably what he's going through.
>>
>>6384598
>How do I explain to him that the things he says are offensive to both me and everyone fighting for LGBT rights?
>>
>>6384672
What is so hate-worthy about that? Someone was offended, it happens. It's a friend, and he seeks advice on how to communicate about this subject.

Why do you automatically assume that someone is a brain dead ideological slave just because they care? They are taking a most sensible route in trying to voice their offense, and all you do is shit all over it because it's the cool new edgy thing to do.
>>
>>6384698
I think the end of the post in the OP sums it up.

"Fuck you and fuck your emotions"
>>
>>6384803
I hope its a gay club
>>
>>6383596
your friend is completely right though OP
>>
>>6384818
In what respect?
>>
>>6384122
Did you even listen to Trump's speech yesterday? He said he wouldn't tolerate people hating on people because they are women, gay, jews, christians, or whatever. You liberals and your fucking hysterics, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFIVXkJWzfA
>>
>>6384880
And you're taking the word of someone who flip flops more than a fucking fish? He's an opportunist, he will discard women, gays, jews, and christians when it's convenient to him. Also that speech was laughable. The man is a retard.
>>
>>6384895
>will discard women, gays when it's convenient

You mean like the left has already done? JFC, Trump has been adamant that he is for all Americans regardless. Let your fucking anti-2nd amendment laws, and limp-wristed hysterical numales protect you then, if you are so scared of someone who stands for civilized society and will protect it by not being a faggot.
>>
>>6384037
Fuck you, you're the kind of authoritarian piece of shit that says that if you're a leftist you need to be a democrat. I bet fucking hate independents too. You can't put people into boxes faggot.
>>
>>6383941

I'm not suggesting he slobbers every dick at the local twink bar. I'm saying if the OP wants to do anything, it would be to take him to a group that already shares his interests. Do you think gay people who play vidya are talking about Cher or COD?
>>
>>6384963
>daddy issues

Now it makes sense. Deep down, your father really did love you. He just didn't know how to show it, but he tried. Forgive, and heal, anon.
>>
File: 1461661978016.jpg (9 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1461661978016.jpg
9 KB, 244x250
>>6384996
>talking about COD
>>
>>6383596
>How do I explain to him that the things he says are offensive to both me and everyone fighting for LGBT rights?
Well he's clearly offended by the things you say and do, so it's very telling that you immediately start calculating what HE needs to do to make things right by YOU, and not the other way around.

>Explain why he shouldn't spread these opinions?
If I knew you personally and you vomited this arrogance towards me in person, I would slap you. You have to be pretty full of yourself and/or stupid to assume the superiority of your own ideology when, by your own admission, you don't even understand the logic behind HIS beliefs. I will do you a favor (despite being fairly certain that this explanation will fall on deaf and dumb ears) and explain very briefly what his very straightforward and logical rationale is:

He's against the idea of gayness as an important piece of personal identity. The idea is that sexual orientation should be just like handedness: sure, handedness substantially impacts people's day-to-day lives, especially if they're part of the minority that's left handed, but people don't put it in their dating profiles, go out of their way to socialize with other lefties, or march in left-handed pride parades. In his view, flaunting a gay sexual orientation is no more respectable than flaunting heterosexuality and hosting straight pride marches. Making gayness an important part of personal identity undermines the goal of gay normalcy. You can treat sexual orientation as a trivial personal detail that neither evokes disgust and hatred nor pride and tolerance, OR you can join the community, only patronize businesses with rainbow flags, make it the centerpiece of your identity as it dictates your friends, fashion, and even speech mannerisms, but that will always inspire groups of people to hate the markers of that identity and thus gayness itself and everyone who associates with it.

1/2
>>
>>6383596
>>6385310
So consider this: Irish identity used to incur similar levels of discrimination as black identity. But, whereas black culture continues to be distinct from white and general american culture post slavery and post civil rights movement, Irish immigrants lost any distinct cultural identifiers with the succession of generations that followed the potato famine and mass Irish immigration. One of these two groups still faces discrimination, disenfranchisement, and a general mark of "otherness" within american society, while the other claims some flimsy, forgettable pride around st. patty's day but is really seen as any other segment of generic white america. Your friend is upset because the magnification of sexual orientation within one's personal and social identity, especially when done as a unified community of faggots, queers, and whatever other slurs you choose to call yourselves, is inherently counterproductive to gay normalcy. If it's an important differentiators to personal identity, then it's something people really care about, almost by definition. You can't have normalcy and matter-of-course acceptance AND a vibrant, distinct identity, and even though this is logically obvious, it's a matter that's completely invisible to those who've made "gay" a prominent if not paramount aspect of their identities. Particularly the loudmouth idiots without any personalities of their own.

2/2
>>
>>6383596
>offensive
I would care more about the fact that the retard does not realize that the clubs are there for us to "be gay if we want" without bothering everyone else. Use fucking logic, what is he? 12?
>>
>>6383941
>>Sounds to me like he just wants to be treated like a normal person without any special label.
Not really.

Sounds like he's the kind of idiot who can't take criticism and so represses themselves into a closet. And the worst part is, they do this without noticing.

His post makes it sound like he believes the only way to be gay is to be invisible. But that's not accepting who you are, that's being ashamed of it and actively hiding it.

Either way, I wouldn't bother doing a thing. He'll grow out of it eventually.
>>
>>6384698
>What is so hate-worthy about that
It's not true
I am not offended by his self hatred, nor am I affected by it or concerned by it
Feel free to speak for yourself, but be aware that not everyone wants to to speak for them
As someone with a vested interest in LGBT rights, I have no interest in the political community of "LGBT pride" and will live my life peaceably ignoring them, until someone tries to tie me up with labels and identity politics
>>
File: 1459775162221.png (1003 KB, 1045x710) Image search: [Google]
1459775162221.png
1003 KB, 1045x710
>gay community
>>
>>6383967
>>6383941
>he just wants to be treated like a normal person
>he just wants to be treated like a normal human being

if he opposed same-sex marriage then this objectively false, because any lgbt person who wants to be treated like a normal person would support a law that treats gays and straights the same

>when a gay person says things like this it invalidates the whole movement
i have to agree with this statement. opposing same-sex marriage equality because you personally don't want to get married is thinking about your sexuality in a vacuum. "it doesn't matter to me, so it doesn't matter if i or anyone like me has the choice" =/= "being treated like a normal person". it's not dissimilar to a black person in the 50s opposing civil rights because they personally don't want to vote anyway

it is also really ungrateful and ignorant because without that community and their work, he wouldn't even be able to be openly gay without some serious fucking repercussions

>>6384110
this

>>6384215
drinking is a choice, people who choose to drink are not an oppressed minority and making this allegory shows that you're really fucking ignorant. women do still get killed for being women all the fucking time, like DAILY, as do lgbt persons, poc, etc.

>>6384279
>>6384353
this

>>6384880
>politicians never lie
kek
>>
>>6383707
*very angsty
Ftfy
>>
>>6384895

>And you're taking the word of someone who flip flops more than a fucking fish?

It is consistent with the views he has expressed for decades.
>>
>>6385805
No, it's not. For example, I like to watch anime. But, very few people know this, because I don't go shouting it and inserting anime conversations and Japanglish all over the place. If someone happens to mention an anime I liked or might like, I'll join the conversation, but I don't often bring it up myself. I'm not actively hiding it or being ashamed, I'm just not being autistic about it.
>>
>>6386954
>drinking is a choice, people who choose to drink are not an oppressed minority and making this allegory shows that you're really fucking ignorant. women do still get killed for being women all the fucking time, like DAILY, as do lgbt persons, poc, etc.
Not that anon but they were listing things prohibited by Islam
>>
>>6388115
I think what that other anon was implying is that people who drink don't deserve to get shot because they made the choice to drink, but gays do deserve to get shot because they didn't choose to be gay.
>>
>>6383596
Tell him to stop being such an uncle tom cuck
>>
>>6383596
your friend is 1000% correct
>>
>>6384122
yep, your fucking retarded
>>
>>6383596
this is some of the highest class bait ive seen in my life.
>>
>>6383596
So he's a straight living piece of dog shit Christian. And by he, I mean you. So what?

And if anyone actually sees a real person say these things in OP's pic, no meme, call them a worthless lying piece of dog shit and never interact with them except to torment them, to their face, and behind their back.
>>
>>6383805
or you know he could just join the normal not gay version of those clubs. you know, like he wants to.
>>
>>6388243
Not tricky enough. No gay man can be tricked into going to straight bars and fucking straight women's pussies. Try again.
>>
i mean it's corny i guess, and almost certainly exaggerated, but what is wrong with what she posted? a tragedy occurred, where people she is similar to were murdered explicitly because of a characteristic that she also has. she's sad that people died, and her teacher expressed sympathy.

and this guy's mad because, what...a group of people that are lumped together by society feel a sense of community? the teacher is giving them a history lesson on something relevant to current events that wasn't in the lesson plan? who the fuck cares
>>
>>6388266
what if i told them the women there self identified as men?
>>
>>6388313
last time i checked, it was a English class not a current events class. just sayin
>>
Your friend sounds based. Doesn't buy into pandering despite being queer himself.
Wouldmakeoutwith/10
>>
>>6388326
Except you straight piles of dog shit were always interrupting class to cry over the death of worthless straight trash on the news. I know, I went to school. And if the trash is gonna try and force me to cry over trash (I didn't, though they tried to force me), then it damn sure is a good thing to cry over real people like gays in class.
>>
you don't explain it to him. he has internalized homophobia. i know its a 'buzzword' but he basically has stockholme and unfortunately the only thing that changes this is needing to. most people never need to.
>>
>>6388361
Not true. It's straight dog shit. Call it straight dog shit.
>>
>>6388370
do you mean 'straight' dogshit or like 'scrait dog shit, homie'
>>
>>6388380
I mean you are heterosexual living dog shit.
>>
>>6388429
this reminds me of this crazy waiter in a stephen king book called everythings eventual, in a short story called 'Lunch At The Gotham Cafe' the waiter has been driven insane by his neighbors barking dog and speaks nonsense while killing our protaganists antagonistic soon to be ex wive's lawyers ear off partially. Thank you for your time, goodnight.
>>
>>6388485
I don't care what made up stories you tell you living dog shit.
>>
>>6383596
He for sure a closet homo, rub your package on him and see if he responds
>>
>>6388498
Spoken like true straight living dog shit. I've heard that exact sentence from straight living dog shit on at least 7 occasions, between primary school and work.
>>
>>6388511
Im not straight tho
>>
>>6388523
You are straight tho
>>
>>6388511
And it's a legitimate method of finding out if they're queer
>>
>>6388529
Is it? I've known straight men who rub their junk on other men. I'm known straight men who grab other straight men's junk.

You wanna know what the REAL way of finding out if someone is gay is? I'll give you a hint, it involves anuses, and mouths, and dicks, and balls, and penetration, and ejaculation, and repetition. Teasing and pretending doesn't prove anything except worthlessness.
>>
>>6388545
That's what i mean by 'and see if he responds'
>>
>>6388545
Assuming OP is also queer this should end up being pretty hot
>>
>>6388554
Except that you would never stick around for the penetration because you're straight, same as how your memes would never happen in real life and your life advice is false because you never live it. Same as how the straight living dog shit who did this in highschool and at work didn't try to sleep with me, they tried to attack me afterwards after the "respondurrr!" That's when they had at least 1 testicle, most of the time they just noticed no reaction and claimed epic doubles victory for meme Jesus Christ.
>>
>>6388560
I just got done saying over and over that OP is not gay.
>>
>>6388566

Serious question, but what mental disorder are you afflicted with that causes you to sperg out in every single thread like a huge retard?
>>
>>6388713
Intelligence. You've probably never heard of it, it's an old meme.
>>
>>6384895
Lol he's the only choice for a safe future you stupid fuck.
>>
>>6388494
stop forcing this meme. or just namefag already
>>
>>6389202
No you living dogshit pedophile.
>>
>>6383596
Get off 4chan fags
>>
This thread got pretty hostile pretty fast.

Half of the people here seem to think the OPs mate is a piece of shit with internalised homophobia and the other half think he is a based homosexual man who doesn't buy into pandering or make being gay a core part of his personality.

But which is right? Vote now on your remotes!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>6383713
im sorry OP, this is funny
>>
>>6394460
>homophobic slurs are funny
>>
>>6383713
Hi, can you please edit your post to remove that homophobic slur?

There was literally no reason to use it in the context of this thread. It wasn't funny or clever or interesting, you were just being edgy and offensive for no reason. You don't need to try so hard to fit in, you don't need to pretend to be racist or homophobic just because you're posting on 4chan. No one knows or cares that you've only been here a short while. Just relax and be yourself.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>6397155
Can you edit your post to remove the word "Homo*****"?

I get triggered by fear itself
>>
>>6388566
If OP is not gay, why the fuck is he here?
>>
>>6384996
Why would you want to play CoD with anyone ever? Why would the sexuality of who you are playing a decent vidya with matter to you at all? What's the point of segregating yourself from the rest of the population and restricting yourself to gay only clubs and societies?
>>
>>6385805
But why not let him stay in the closet? He should be able to live how he wants. Isn't lgbt about personal freedom? Allow him his freedom not to belong to a gay group.
>>
>>6397203
>What's the point of segregating yourself from the rest of the population and restricting yourself to gay only clubs and societies?
>49 dead because the rest of the population views us as freaks
>>
>>6388347
>on lgbt
>you straight piles of trash

Also your insults betray your tumblr
>>
>>6388511
Are u ok
>>
>>6397155
Relax your anus, faggot
>>
>>6397205
They're dead because muslims view us as freaks.
>>
>>6397205
They were killed in a gay club by a gay Muslim, not as they were mixed in with the rest of society by an average Joe. And even if you believe the hysterical nonsense that the rest of the population agree with the Muslims and all want to hunt us down and massacre us, all gathering together in one place with a massive "this is where faggots are" neon sign above it seems like a spectacularly poor plan in response.
>>
>>6397230
>>6397233
Stop making this about religion.
>>
>>6397243
>Stop recognizing this is about religion.
>>
>>6397243
What are you talking about? He literally called 911 to say he's doing this for isis.

I mean if this was a wedtboro baptist freako shooter everyone would be ranting about the dangers of christianity. It's ok to recognise that certain religious ideologies are homophobic, sexist or whatever.

Or are you trying to say that the majority of muslim countries doesn't penalise being gay? That you won't get death penalty for being gay in saudi arabia?...
>>
>>6397251
>Or are you trying to say that the majority of muslim countries doesn't penalise being gay? That you won't get death penalty for being gay in saudi arabia?...

>Majority
>let me cherry pick a few countries with outdated laws
If you actually went to these places you would see that the general population is very friendly towards the LGBT community. Its just no one has thought to change the laws yet. They are never enforced
>>
>>6397263
Yes they are enforced, and are you absolutely nuts? Have you actually visited a muslim country beyond google earth?
>>
>>6397263
>According to the Pew Research Center in 2015 there were 50 Muslim-majority countries.[76][77]

Can you give me a list of 25 Muslim majoirty countries in which it is legal to be gay or will you admit that the statement that he is cherry-picking is complete bullshit?
>>
>>6389202
i'm pretty sure it's just a schizo dawg
>>
>>6383596
Oh fuck me, these people are so incredibly annoying.

It's the very imminent backlash of a rising recognition of those within the LGBT sphere. They want attention just as much as the people they attack for being attention seeking.

>I'm not like THEM
>THEY are disgusting degenerates

It's all a cry for attention from people who really don't give a dick about it (white, middle class Americans usually).

The stereotype of gay men shouldn't be effeminate, it should be annoying, attention-seeking whores.

You're gay. No, that shouldn't define your existence. So stop going the other way and defining your existence as making everyone know that you aren't a "typical" gay guy.

Still, you should support LGBT rights and gay marriage because for the most part, it's still a legitimate subject of political/social discourse.

I wouldn't be his friend, just for the mere fact that he sounds annoying as fuck.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.