[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anybody else just know that he was gay the second they saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 14
Did anybody else just know that he was gay the second they saw this picture of him days ago?

I fucking KNEW he was gay. I called it. It's so fucking obvious, just look at him! He's as gay as it gets.

People are acting surprised. Tell me I wasn't the only one who recognised this guy was obviously when they saw his picture.
>>
>>6382347
he looks just as ugly and not white as all the guys on my grindr so sure
>>
I don't care if he is gay. I am angry that he is gay. Islam deserves all the hate it gets. Fuck liberals who defend Islam
>>
I'm not sure I buy the story that he was just a closet case. It would certainly be a convenient means of further shifting the narrative away from the religion that gave him these ideas to begin with.
>>
>>6382347
this does look like a grindr profile pic.
>if only they had a couple screenshots of his grindr and adam4adam account
>>
>>6382469
>splendid idea moishe get one of those graphic designer goys on it
>>
>>6382347
>le every homophobe is secretly a homo may may
when will this shit die already
>>
>>6382523
its a pretty good rule of thumb.
>they are the only ones who truely give a shit enough to hate, them and religous folk
>>
>>6382523
Once all straight people can't speak anymore.

Or once straight people stop falling for lies that make them feel good. Whichever comes first. So definately the first one.
>>
>>6382347
>Did anybody else just know that he was gay
Unless they find someone he fucked, he wasn't gay. He's a psychopath.

Last I heard he met up with a gay guy and threatened him with a knife.

Then he did the whole "worst massacre in US history" thing at that gay nightclub.
>>
he does look gay,it was my first impression of him
muslin,violent behavior,he hit his "wife" several times
self hating faggot + islam = dying killing gays so he can go to muslim heaven

Any source on him being gay tho?
>>
>>6382523
It's literally just "what a cocksucker grrr!" for people who don't want to sound low-class like that, and want to pretend they're smart instead.

>Muslim straight shoots gays
>"What a cocksucker grrr!"
>Obama gets elected
>Subway gets tomatoes on your sandwich when you clearly ordered no tomatoes
>>
>>6382347
Alright, well, let me be the first to say, I would annihilate that shit, he is pretty much the very definition of arabian delight.
>>
The shooting was a prank!!
>>
>>6382548
That's like saying all racists are secretly minorities themselves. It couldn't possibly be that Omar was just a religious fanatic and hated gays because he listened to that Imam that gave a speech about killing gays in Orlando. no he was just a self-hating closet case like every single person that hates gays</sarcasm>
>>
>>6382444
>>6382460
oh and this desu
>>
>>6382587
>Mateen
He wasn't even Arab you idiot...
>>
>>6382347
So the Islamic State gave their approval to a martyr who was gay? Wow they must feel silly now.
>>
>>6382610
STOP RUINING MY FANTASY
>>
>>6382610

He's Afghan. Afghans love fucking other men in the ass, they just rationalize it by saying that only the one with the dick in his ass is gay.
>>
>>6382634
He wouldn't be the first gay jihadist.
>>
>>6382347
>inb4 "he should have taken hormones"
>>
>>6382610
>implying i give a fuck about sandnigger shit
>>
>>6382634
I think they have an explaination like
>djinn possession causes homosexuality
Or something like that

In Islam the crime is not your pulsions but acting on them, going against your God's orders.

Sodomy is the crime, not having a boner seeing a male body. I think that's pretty much the same in traditional christianity.

So to them he's an exemplary muslim: tempted but he fought the sin to death.
>>
>>6382460
It's not about "buying" anything. You look at the evidence and make a logical conclusion. If it's proven that he did indeed have several profiles on gay dating sites, I don't know what other conclusion you could draw.
>>
Yup. I knew it as soon as I saw his pictures. I've messed around with a guy like him. Who looked almost like him. Bulky persian dude who was really nice and genuine but deeply closeted and repressed. He had a tick too where he would become extremely aggressive.

I actually texted my friend that I wouldn't mind being hatefucked by him...
>>
>>6382987
Except he's not gay. He's just a living infection like yourself, 100% straight.
>>
File: unnamed (8).jpg (35 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (8).jpg
35 KB, 640x853
>>6382469
one of the guys who recognized him from the gay dating apps said he immediately recognized him because he saw this pic on the news and it was the same one he used as his profile pic.

it does like a pic you'd see on grindr/jack'd
>>
>>6383017
What's your point infection?
>>
>>6383022
That he is gay and his maniacal massacre was due to both his muslim upbringing but also the overwhelmingly homophobic society perpetuated by christians and the gun nuts who allow anyone to have unfettered access to dangerous weapons.

I don't get how this shooting had anything to do with Islam. The guy was born in America and never went overseas. The NRA gave him access to guns not ISIS...
>>
>>6383033
But he's not gay, that's just you lying again like other straight people do you dog shit.
>>
>>6382700
Women are for breeding, men are for fun.
>>
>>6383008
That's not how you talk to your mother, fag.
>>
>>6383034
He was seen at the bar multiple times, drinking alone
He was on a gay dating app and chatting with dudes
Might have been a closeted gay or casing the joint, who knows
>>
>>6383033
Why isn't every other gay shooting and chimping out then? When you hear of a guy killing his grinder hookup it's usually a muslim.
>>
>>6383017
I mean its really easy spot someone putting up tindr pics on facebook, same game here

>May the crabs of 1,000 tampa sluts infest the pubic hair of his children
>>
>>6383053
It exactly is how I talk to my mom. She's a straight infection like you, of course I talk to that piece of shit that way. When I talk to her, which isn't often.

And don't call me a fag you Jesus Christ asshole licking living dog shit.
>>
>>6383033
you do know that this guys father is running for president of afghanistan... he had plenty of radical influence... also his father is a taliban supports who i believe lives in california
>>
>>6383055
He worshiped Allah. He killed gay people because straight people like that sort of thing. He claimed to be cleansing the world of non-believers and sodomites on behalf of the Muslim caliphate. It's not an "or" or a "who knows." I know, I just told you, you keep lying, but your lies don't change the fact he was straight. He was straight. Get it? He was straight. Living dog shit. Infection on the planet. He was straight. Completely worthless, in other words, straight.
>>
>>6382347
I have to admit, if the circumstances were different, I would have let him go "Allahu Akbar" all up in my bp.
It's really a shame Islam (and all religions) are a thing. Middle easterners can be pretty fucking hot.
>>
>>6383074
Wait why do you hate straights
>>
>>6383074
I don't get what you're trying to accomplish by calling people infections and living dog shit on the gay section of a malaysian frog trading website...
>>
>>6383082
I've had a lifetime of experience seeing how they behave.
>>
>>6383074
That was my first post in this thread, dummy. Also I'm gay
>>
>>6383090
Lol at your fucking life

Fuck dude, you are one bitter faggot.

I'd love to wrap you in a fucking blanket and make you play video games with me nigger

Don't be a faggot anon, islam isn't the issue and either are straight people

the issue is people who make shitty decisions and get twisted into something bad my nurture and don't try to break free from it
>>
>>6383091
That was my first post in this thread, dummy. Also you're straight.

>>6383086
Just trying to encourage gay people to tell the truth when they're anonymous, about how worthless and shit all straight people are. I get that many of them are too pussy to do so in real life like I do, but they could at least tell the truth on the internet. And I know that even if no gays ever post here, there's probably one or two that have lurked once in a while.
>>
>>6383099
All I did was post stuff that's been on the news all day, I didn't even declare him to be unambiguously gay
Why are you attacking me? The fuck is your problem?
>>
>>6383095
Shut up you placenta loving infection. Why don't you go cry some more you worthless Jesus Christ.
>>
>>6383112
And all I'm doing with this post is just pointing out that you're lying again and that he's 100% straight.
Why are you attacking me? The fuck is your problem?
>>
>>
>>6383137
STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: SpoonInMouthSmile.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
SpoonInMouthSmile.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>6383137
>white
>>
>>6383145
Muslims are whiter than spics
>>
Hating muslims doesn't do any good. Why make people who are on edge already for their religion feel MORE pressure. It's literally stoking the flame.

I'm not defending Islam, I think it's a horrible religion, what I'm saying is that people have to be smarter with their vitriol.
>>
>>6383152
Muslim isn't a race. And depends on the middle easterner and the spic. For instance, I'm half spic, but blonde haired and blue eyed, and can't tan.
Admittedly, Omar looks fairly light, but guarenteed that bitch coulda gotten pretty dark.
If you take facial structure into account, then yes, middle easterners are definitely more white than spics.
>>
>>6383169
Yeah, let's hate the right for their bigotry; after all that's what killed 50 fucking people.
>>
>>6383137
I don't buy that picture

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/orlando-man-recognized-gunman-from-gay-dating-apps-704915011508
>>
>>6383169
Hate is the first step in promoting vigilante justice, which is the first step in convincing the state for the need of laws outlawing Muslims, which is the first step to killing Muslims, which is the BEST step to gay freedom and happiness and safety and justice.
>>
So how do I become a gender fluid crisis actor? That's what pays these days right?
>>
>>6383178
And you're not understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying shit that Trump spews about muslims and people harassing muslims does not fucking help.
You're giving them a reason to do shit like this. Do you people really not use your fucking heads? It's common sense DO NOT STOKE THE FLAME
>>
>>6383152
wat
>>
>>6383190
So calling out radical Islamism is wrong because that makes them more likely to bomb us? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>6382347
i feel like we had this exact thread when elliot rodger happen.
maybe but i doubt it. just a mad and crazy mudslime full of propaganda
>>
>>6383180
This is a retarded comment. What's next after banning muslims? Banning christianity, because you know this country has a history of christian terrorism
>>
>>6383204
You're implying that banning Christianity is stupid. You wanna know how I know that you're a Christian and you're afraid of getting banned and you know that you deserve it?
>>
File: Sweden-3.jpg (31 KB, 429x300) Image search: [Google]
Sweden-3.jpg
31 KB, 429x300
>>6383033
>overwhelmingly homophobic society perpetuated by christians and the gun nuts who allow anyone to have unfettered access to dangerous weapons.

I'm a Jew. Try being gay in Israel, or any middle eastern country, or any non-Christian nation.

Get over yourself you little bitch.
>>
>>6383200
No what I'm saying is don't fucking act like nigger chimps towards regular muslims. I'm all for calling out radical islam, but saying shit.

>KILL all muslims
>deport all muslims

shit like that does nothing but promote violence
>>
>>6383190
Gays have been treated like shit for all of time and I don't see that many gay mass shooters.
Being critical of a minority isn't automatically a bad thing just because it's a minority. If the minority is actually bad, than you should be allowed to call them out on it. And clearly it doesn't take much to set off these ticking time bombs.
It's hard to respect unstable violent assholes.
>>
>>6383208
Christianity is one example. Use your fucking brain. You want to give the government the power to ban specific people and groups. If the government can ban muslims, what's to stop the government from banning gays or insert what ever group. For being conservatives, you people are doing a terrible job.
>>
>>6383210
When did Trump say he's gonna kill or deport all Muslims? He's calling for temporary ban on Muslim immigration - which Obama also did - and ban on immigration from countries that has ties to radical Islamism.
>>
File: tv.jpg (24 KB, 340x321) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
24 KB, 340x321
>>6383033
>I don't get how this shooting had anything to do with Islam.

Guy calls 911 operator and declares allegiance to Al-Baghdadi, the caliph of the Islamic State or Iraq and the Levant.

Islam demands that when a caliph forms a caliphate Muslims declare allegiance to him. The caliph can only be a direct heir of the prophet Muhammad.

It doesn't have anything to do with ***secular*** Islam, but this is pretty on the money for orthodox Islam.
>>
>>6383209
>"You want rights, but you want too many rights! Waaaaaah!"
>>
>>6383212
>Gays have been treated like shit for all of time and I don't see that many gay mass shooters.

Gays are secular, and don't have backwards ideology and groups telling them to kill. Muslims do. And that's exactly what ISIS wants. You retards are playing right into their hands.
>>
>>6383210
You're implying promoting violence is a bad thing. It's not. Muslims deserve the most extreme and creative violence inflicted upon them imaginable, "normal" Muslim and "extreme" Muslim alike, equally.
>>
>>6383224
The word "right" originally meant "law". What you're talking about is privilege, ((((((((shitlord.)))))))
>>
>>6383210

Trump has suggested neither of those things.
>>
>>6383212
>It's hard to respect unstable violent assholes.

There was a time in which Christianity enjoyed almost worldwide respect, for a little while. It's easy to respect unstable violent assholes, it's human nature to do so. It's hard to fulfill your duty and stop kissing the ass of violent unstable assholes and start being the unstable violent asshole.
>>
>>6383232
Meme dank!
>>
>>6383228
I was agreeing with you tard.
>>6383239
Don't confuse respect with conformity and fear. For the most part, we have no reason to fear muslims on a lower level, so there isn't any reason to not talk shit about them.
>>
>>6383033
>I don't get how this shooting had anything to do with Islam.

Nigger do you even know how Islam works? ISIS is the equivalent of Orthodox Catholicism. Everything is exactly according to the book. In the book, Islam is a tribal religion and it's in their religious laws that if a descendant of The Prophet Muhammad forms a caliphate (aka a religious nation state with the descendant of Muhammad as the leader, which ISIS is) then Muslims are commanded to join them. They are also commanded to kill Muslims who refuse to join because they are apostates.
>>
>>6383250
I'm not confusing anything, you are. The respect you believe exists does not. What you see when you think you saw someone who had respect was conformity and fear. You're weak and cowardly, not respectful. And you fear Muslims on the lowest level of all, the religious level, since they go against your Christian religion, and you would never dream of saying anything directly to their face.
>>
Setting aside the unconsitutionality of it, stopping further immigration won't prevent the issue of native-born radicalized Muslims from committing lone wolf attacks (like the Orlando shooter, who was born in New York, or the husband in the San Bernardino shooting, who was born in Chicago)

Plus if you ramp up the anti-Islam rhetoric, you're more likely to create more disaffected Muslims who will be more receptive to ISIS rhetoric of "America is at war with all of Islam"

Its just pragmatic not to alienate the Muslims who are already here
>>
>>6383268
>The respect you believe exists does not. What you see when you think you saw someone who had respect was conformity and fear.
Literally what I was saying.
>And you fear Muslims on the lowest level of all, the religious level, since they go against your Christian religion
No.
>you would never dream of saying anything directly to their face.
Assumption, also no.

Not only are you a shitposter, but you show a fundamental lacking of logic and reading comprehension, just fucking stop you Pedophile Christian dog shit.
>>
>>6383275
It's just pragmatic to antagonize them for however many hundreds of years it takes to get them to chimp out so completely that real human beings massacre them all, so that there's one less religion in the world trying to kill gays. That's just pragmatic. Well, not just pragmatic. It's also fair.
>>
>>6383287
You said I was wrong. I said I was right.

Yes, you're a Christian.

Yes, you're a complete pussy that would never do anything.
>>
>>6383074
I agree with this.
>>
>>6383236
>>6383219

and I never said Trump said those.

>>6383190
I mentioned trump in this post. Did I say Trump said kill and deport all muslims? No.

>>6383210
In this post, I said don't act like a nigger chimp towards regular muslims... etc where do I insinuate or say that Trump advocates for killing and deporting all muslims? Trump doesn't but his supporters do. And his supporters will antagonize the shitskins. God forbid, another goes on a fucking rampage.
>>
>>6383275
So what your saying is that we should keep letting in cultures and people who blow away 50 people because they were "disaffected".
>>
>>6383231
You're a horrible person. If state sanctioned violence is introduced, well I hope you're part of a group that being targeted.
>>
>>6383308
LOL girl
>>
>>6383311
You're the horrible person. Various of my groups have been targeted throughout history, yet none of the groups you've been in ever have, and you want to protect the groups that would sanction that violence against me, like your ancestor Christians did, and you try to convince people to support Christian violence against gays every day with your worthless straight fingers you living infection.
>>
>>6383308
Do you also plan to round up and deport all of the Muslims who already live here?
>>
>>6383323
Bitch, please. Your fundamental lack of logic is depressing. I will not continue to argue with you, because you cannot understand nor comprehend the bigger picture. All you can think about is the here and now. Maybe, when you get older you'll understand.

And for the record, I'm a gay athiest latino.
>>
>>6383329
Fundamental lack of please logic depresso comprehend bigger think picture here and now Maybe older you'll understand. Record record gay atheist latino.

You're a straight Christian white infection on the planet.
>>
File: 1451063780598.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451063780598.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>6383099
There is literally nothing wrong with being straight. What the fuck is your problem anon? Are you seriously this bitter towards the overwhelming majority of the population?

Gay here btw
>inb4 straight posting as gay
>>
>>6383337
100% lies you worthless straight infection. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>6383337
It's a retard who's been trying to force this meme for over a year.
>>
>>6383343
And I'll do it all the rest of my life because it's right and I'm right you retard.
>>
>>6383342
People like you are a complete and total embarrassment to the gay community. I hope you one day find solace within our straight brethren.

>>6383343
What a shit tier meme
>>
>>6383352
Nothing is an embarrassment to the gay community, because everything and anything gay people do is ok because they're gay. I hope you quit being a fat crying bitch one day who's scum, straighty.
>>
>>6383327
In a perfect world yes, but no, just stop letting more in. Whats your solution, letting in more misogynistic homophobes?
>>
File: o7t4ys.jpg (26 KB, 570x410) Image search: [Google]
o7t4ys.jpg
26 KB, 570x410
>>6383360
Well I'm gay so...

>>6383329
Anon I hate to break it to you but we're arguing with a retard
>>
Wasn't the worst massacre of us history the whole wounded knee thing? US cav disarmed the native tribe and slaughtered 290 odd people (200 were women and children)
>>
>>6383363
I'm saying that the immigration ban isn't a solution to the problem of a guy born in New York buying an AR-15 and exercising his Second Amendment rights in Orlando
>>
>>6383401
>"You're not allowed to deport evil!"
>"Evil did the evil thing again, how are you going to solve it! And don't say deportation, I've already forbidden that!"
>>
>>6383416
Deport him to.. New York?
>>
>>6383445
To the bottom of the ocean. To Iraq. To my basement. Does it matter where? Just get rid of it.
>>
>>6383401
No its a long term measure to decrease this problem in the future.
>>
>>6383459
Ethnic cleansing is literally a crime against humanity
>inb4 "Islam isn't an ethnicity!", phrase still applies to religious groups
>>
>>6383472
All you're doing is cauterizing the wound. You're not stopping the infection.

Okay, you just stopped and deported all immigrants. What are you going to do to the american born muslims here?

Are we going to deport them? That will cost the taxpayers so much money

Are we going to ban Islam as a religion? You're giving the government and the party in power too much power

There isn't an easy solution to stop radical terrorism. The solutions that the right has proposed does nothing to stop Habib in Minnesota from radicalizing.
>>
>>6383537
>Are you a Muslim?
>Yes.
>Sorry, no Muslims allowed.
>Did I say yes? I meant no.
>Oh okay then. Enjoy your visit
>>
>>6383552
Thank you! These /pol/tards are so retarded it hurts. They don't even realize that we agree with them on the principle that Islam is shit.
>>
Dogshit anon is the best guy.

He successfully manages to troll all the self-hating gays.
>>
>>6383060
What a balanced """human being"""
>>
I think the only way to stop this shit is to assimilate them. As it is, they're alienated for their religion. We need to have some sort of system that makes them believe that regardless of their color, religion, and sex they are Americans first and Patriots second.

Look at asians, blacks, and latinos, for the most part they have assimilated. You don't see asians and latinos doing race based crimes. Blacks do it because they get shat on.

As much as I don't like muslims, we cannot make them feel justified for going jihad.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 852x854
I saw people saying this yesterday, and it made sense, but I'm glad that it was confirmed.
Hopefully this will challenge the image of Mateen motivated excusively by Islam, not also western concepts of homophobia and masculinity.
>>
>>6383705
That still doesn't stop muslims from other countries, for example, Canada or Portugal from coming here. Immigration literally does nothing to stop radicalization. Immigration does not stop the spread of ideas and it certainly does not stop non-muslims from turning to islam. If you want to do something with immigration, the vetting process has to be stricter and they have to be apart of some naturalization or assimilation program. It can't be limited to just muslims or specific countries. It has to apply to everyone.
>>
>>6383771
The real reason is that if it had happened at any of the more "normal" locations like a cinema, mall or school, there will be a lot more public scrutiny, which the government can't afford as it risks the paid crisis actors being uncovered
>>
>>6383738
>>it is not a perfect solution, so don't bother
>Falling into the same thinking as the pro-gun guys.

I'm just not wasting my time with a pretend "solution" that's nothing more than a declaration.

The fact of the matter is, is that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. They're having more kids and are converting more people. Which means they have a larger pool. Again, immigration does nothing to stop it. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

Anti muslim policies encourage jihad.
>>
>>6383738
Blanket bans don't address the issue with non-muslims and gays living in muslim countries. If they seek asylum in the US should we deny them just because they come from Iraq even though they might be atheist and gay?
>>
wait?...he was gay?
>>
>>6383564
You means he's a reverse Milo?
>>
>>6383815
They aren't being imported by the millions. Do you guys ever look up stats before you post?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/14/federal-data-u-s-annually-admits-quarter-of-a-million-muslim-migrants/

>>6383897
Because we're talking about muslim immigration?
>>
>>6382347
Is that the guy who did the shooting because yes he is gay. I'm a lesbian and I can tell as much. I don't know shit about dicks. Why else would you shoot up a gay club though?
>>
>>6383964
Didn't you say that we are shipping them here in the millions? There being shipped in the thousands, and yes the population will grow, but to say they are being shipped in the millions is FALSE. Learn English or self-deport your ass back to Mexico.

>>6383964
>Bullshit about immigration

Do you think honestly, that those in power will make any kind of distinction about which strain of Islam is permitted? They are muslim regardless of regional differences. We have Shi'a who have targeted the west, too.

There isn't a simple answer that has been proposed that would logistically and financially work without growing the size of the government and states losing their rights
>>
>>6382999
Not gonna let little things such as "facts" and "empirical evidence" get in the way of the upcomming race war! I mean common, ignoring evidence in favour or narratives that support their blind hatred is what racists do - it their THING.
>>
>>6382523

>homos say they hate pedos

Makes you wonder...
>>
>>6383080
>race traitors
>>
>>6384062
>xenophobic bigots
>>
>>6384062
Arabs can be white
>>
>>6383209
Try being gay in Russia.
>>
>>6384067

>nigger lovers
>>
>>6384098
I'd rather fuck a nigger than a racist.
>>
>>6384104

Are you a qt twink? I bet they would fuck you.
>>
>>6382347

I didn't know but I suspected it.
You can never tell for sure. But his eyes look gay as fuck.
>>
>>6384087
They are white
>>
>>6384087
Arabs are whiter than spics
>>
>>6384127
spics can be white too. I kind of see arabs and spics as the same people. They look the same to me. And some of my spic friends tell me all the time that arabs mistake them for their own sometimes vice versa
>>
>>6384132

Arabs have on average much more body hair than spics.
>>
>>6382347
Shooter sucked dick? No surprise IS is praising him.
>>
The gay community needs to police itself to stop the tide of gay-on-gay violence.
>>
>>6383080
Arabs are Caucasoid
>>
It works like this.

>Grow up with radical Muslim dad who tells you that gays are evil and should be killed
>Have gay feelings deep down, and fucking hate yourself for it
>Repress them as deep as you possibly can, but it doesn't work - you still like men sexually
>In your frustration, turn your self hatred outwards, becoming obsessed with the idea of despising "gay people", using the rage as a way to lie to yourself about your true feelings
>Eventually, be unable to deal with your own deep feelings of shame and self-hatred, and massacre gay people, planning to die in the process

Shit is fucking obvious. And yes, almost everyone with an obsession with being anti-gay is struggling with their own sexuality. It's not just a trope. It's real.
>>
>>6384447
Gays hurt other gays because they're made to feel ashamed of their own sexual feelings.

I think this massacre needs to be a real watershed event for gay rights. People need to just get the fuck over the fact that some men like other men, and realise how dumb it is.
>>
>>6384751
>People need to just get the fuck over the fact that some men like other men, and realise how dumb it is
This, it took me sooo long to accept it in myself.
>>
>>6382421
This. That photo looks exactly like something I would see on Grindr.
>>
>>6384062
>gays can racemix
>>
It is funny as fuck, but it feels like too easy of a way to divert attention from Radical Islam.

Even then, the most obvious question assuming he is a closet case is 'why?'. It still goes to Islam. The media just wants to cast a mudslide as sympathetic. Awwwww poor guy lives a tortured existence where he hated his life and couldn't be who he was. Awww. Awwwww.
>>
>>6384874
I literally have not seen that narrative at all. Quit making shit up.
>>
>>6384874
the shooters father is a fucking taliban supports who is running for president of afghanist
>I'm sure he's been being radicallized his whole life
>probably hates his gay self because of islamic asshole father
>>
>>6383033
He was a second generation immigrant you mongoloid
>>
This is why you should never repress
>>
>>6382582
Why aren't you paying attention to what they put on your sandwhich at subway?
>>
>>6383615
>>As much as I don't like muslims, we cannot make them feel justified for going jihad.

This so fucking much. There may not be a lot of them, but there are secular Muslims and Muslims who support LBGT or are LBGT themselves. These people have to be supported in order to fight radical Islam since groups like ISIS don't want types like that either.
>>
File: tumblr_nsmsbeHAj41ur401vo1_1280.jpg (115 KB, 858x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsmsbeHAj41ur401vo1_1280.jpg
115 KB, 858x640
>>6383401
You're right anon, the only way to deal with this is hugs n cuddles, pats on the back for the orlando shooter for venting his anger after facing much prejudice, guys don't you know the only way to combat an ideology that teaches them at a young age to hate others, is not to tell them to change but for us to change ty anon for this knowledge
>>
>>6382594
It's just a social experiment, bro!
>>
>>6382999
I mean, he could have been trying to locate and setup gay people to kill them.
>>
>>6386461
>LBGT

Are you even leggbutt?
>>
>>6382347
A muslim walks into a bar, shots for everyone.
>>
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/06/14/what-jackd/85862874/
No record of him on gay dating apps.
>>
>>6382347

When I saw his selfies on Sunday, I did figure immediately he was gay.
>>
>>6382523
it'll die when every terrorist who kills gay people and every fervently anti gay politician stops being revealed to be gay themselves. Turns out if someone thinks so fucking much about gay people they're probably gay themselves.
>>
File: 1369651221442.jpg (135 KB, 537x599) Image search: [Google]
1369651221442.jpg
135 KB, 537x599
>watching Obama's speech
>he spends almost all of it defending Islam and implying those who see the faith for what it is are just evil cunts
>wants me to defend a faith that would kill me in a most brutal way it's laws could find if it had the chance
>there are "liberals" as we call them who think it's a virtue to defend people who would (and have) literally slit their throat on camera because "at least I showed the guys who I don't vote for that I'm cool and not racist"

Anybody....anybody...who defends this religion and claims to defend LGBT related issues is an asshole and not the good kind of asshole.

I tell these people to eat shit regularly and mock their attempts at trying to morally highhorse myself or anybody else, they're human garbage.

Oh yeah, now the USA/Europe want to let in millions more people who hold this belief system, hey they don't kill often themselves, but they're happy when their friends do it. Just browse twitter in the Arab world with a translator.
>>
>>6384742
and he lived in arguably the most gay friendly nation in the history of humanity

but culturally he identified more islamic-ly than as a 2016 American

ps: guns are the problem here
>>
>>6383337
Nonsense. Stop defending straight people.
>>
>>6383352
Straight people are not our brothers.
They are hostile dangerous creatures
>>
>>6383535
Which is funny since it does not apply to us.
>>
He is not gay.
this is just trying to shift blame on homosexuality instead of islam.
do not fall for this scheme.
>>
>>6397149
Worse than that, they're trying to say "It was uh...homophobia!".

As if every gay man is just itching to waste a hall of motherfuckers if somebody calls him a "faggot".

Anybody with an iq above 90 should see this for what it is, a media establishment that is getting lazy because it thinks everybody believes it.
>>
File: mugshot.jpg (172 KB, 841x915) Image search: [Google]
mugshot.jpg
172 KB, 841x915
>>6383145
Spics and muslims have been included in the white category in America government classification.
>>
File: 1466080717717.jpg (69 KB, 658x417) Image search: [Google]
1466080717717.jpg
69 KB, 658x417
>>6382444

Also thank you for your blindness to christian terrorism. YOUR death will be deserved indeed
>>
>>6382523

Once it stops being true. There is an empyrical correlation, even if not 100% perfect
>>
>>6383145
Afghans are white
>>
>>6397869
Hispanics are white. The whole concept was invented by Bill Clinton to score minority points.
>>
>>6397896
Wow, I didn't know it's already June 17th
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.