[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's up? You, guys/girls/miscellaneous, gunna vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1458371275562.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1458371275562.gif
922 KB, 400x225
So what's up? You, guys/girls/miscellaneous, gunna vote for trump now?
>>
We were always voting Trump.
>>
File: 1464241647135.png (789 KB, 970x868) Image search: [Google]
1464241647135.png
789 KB, 970x868
>now

Been on the Trump train since last year. Eventually got a few of my friends to come over at last after Trump actually had sensible comments regarding the trans bathroom issue.
>>
>>6381840
>>6381795
?? Gays vote republican?
>>
Mtf here, 26, from germany.
I would definately vote for Trump, if I had the chance to.
If Hillary wins, we'll all be in big trouble (high risk of a war against russia and we all know, what that means!)
>>
>>6381775
Nope, Trump has a superficial understanding of issues. Every speech he gives is full of lies and he is ignorant. He's not my republican nominee. He only appeals to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>6381775
Oh, you mean Daddy? of course we are!
>>
>>6381775
No
>>
>>6384236
H A M B U R G
A
M
B
U
R
G
>>
>>6384321
Not exactly, no.
>>
no

fuck off /pol/
>>
>>6384442
Blimey. Better for you though, Hamburg is a shithole for trannies.
>>
>>6384497
Hamburg is becoming a shithole in general.
>>
>>6384686
Pls rescue. I really want out.
>>
>>6381869
Not Amerifat but isn't there a gay republican party?
>>
>>6381775
Would if I could. Anyone who votes for Shillary should get good and ready for plenty more Orlando's.
>>
UK far left here, if I'm totally honest I think trump is a safer choice than hillary. Hillary is a Wolf in sheep's clothing, trump is an obvious idiot.

Trump ain't gonna deliver on ANY of his policies, good or bad. He's gonna get voted in and do jack shit.
>>
If Trump were elected, I can guarantee that we would have more violence against LGBT.
>>
I feel like Trump is a shit cake, and voting for Trump is like making the government take a big bite of shit cake. So yea, let them eat shit cake.
>>
>>6384451
You have no power here you liberal fucboi.
>>
>>6381775
Trump doesn't care about lgbt issues. When he was trying to get the republican nomination he said "traditional family." Now that securing that, he switches and disagrees with transgender bathroom laws and his speech talked about embracing lgbt people. It's clear that he just doesn't care. He's not going to push for more rights, but at the same time he's not going to push against the either.

I'm not sure if that makes you want to vote for him more or less, but listening to Hillary you can tell she's on the same boat. She doesn't care but just says so to get the vote.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.