[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 minutes into being offended and chill and he gives you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Le cuck.png (53 KB, 211x226) Image search: [Google]
Le cuck.png
53 KB, 211x226
>20 minutes into being offended and chill and he gives you this look

What do ?
>>
>>6381587
He's annoying and went about it the wrong way but he was right. The newscaster refused to call it a homophobic attack. Why? It very evidently was.
>>
File: Untitled.png (280 KB, 922x860) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
280 KB, 922x860
fuggg :DD
>>
>>6383928
This,
He is annoying and I think I probably would have left too. They completely ignored his point and were rude and aggressive to him when he tried to make it.
>>
>>6383928
Is it still homophobic know that it turns out the shooter was a faggot himself?

Gay muslim democrat kills 50 people and you'll cowards are still trying to pin this on Trump. Apex jej
>>
>>6383999
>Is it still homophobic know that it turns out the shooter was a faggot himself?

Yes.

>Gay muslim democrat kills 50 people and you'll cowards are still trying to pin this on Trump. Apex jej

I'm not whoever you're referring to. I put the blame on this man and the ideology that he follows. I don't live in America but if I was I would vote Trump.
>>
>>6383999
no one's blaming it on Trump It's homophobia, coming from Islam.
>>
>>6383999
So excited about trolling that you were unable to string a legible sentence together
>>
>>6383990
>>6383928
I agree having just watched it myself. His reaction is understandable, he got very irate because they completely dismissed him and his points as they weren't in line with theirs, or I should say, not in line with the stations official stance on it.

When they blew him out and immediately changed the issue of the attack being against gay people onto a gun control issue I lost it. The stupid bitch tried to make the point of there being in control here in the UK and what not, but we have shootings pretty much daily across the country, guns are controlled they are not illegal. Furthermore she was saying they'd have no access to weapons, utterly idiotic assumption, where did they acquire the weaponry in the Paris attacks? Fuck me.

Trouble is as some others have said this isn't an attack you can directly relate to unless you are gay yourself, this is also a point he attempted to make but was once again sandbagged. Utterly pathetic, I don't watch the news for this reason, they have their own agenda and will destroy any other idea.

I fully believe this will be sidelined within a week or so, most certainly as an attack on the lgbt community but it will always stand as an attack on "The good people of America".

Curious how these always tend to happen right before elections too, when gun control is always a hot topic, its all the politicians and the media seem worried about, not the actual attack itself.
>>
>>6384031
I mean, they did bring a gay journalist onto the program to talk about it. Then they tried to make it a non-gay issue. I don't get the logic.
>>
He couldn't process his constant defending of Muslims and his homosexuality and had a mini meltdown basically. It's deluded lefty liberals like him that are killing Britain but he won't admit it, hence the stroppy behaviour. Can't stand him.
>>
>>6384142
The gunman was literal faggot, a fellow in the police academy called him awkward and quite -literally the dude was r9k-tier with a gun- Islam had nothing to do with it, he was being edgy.
>>
>>6384183
>Islam had nothing to do with it

Shouldn't you be writing another Salon article or shilling for Hillary or something?
>>
>>6384183
Uhh, look at the spergs on this very board who struggle internally with Christianity. Imagine Islam. It totally had everything to do with it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.