[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you, as an LGBT person, have issue with any subgroup of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 750x1334
Do you, as an LGBT person, have issue with any subgroup of the community? I've never met a theythem that wasn't a batshit insane attention whore
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 750x1334
LGBT cringe thread
>>
File: 435345.png (701 KB, 900x970) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
701 KB, 900x970
>>6381500
i wish this is what boys were and what i could be
>>
>>6381496
>Kylo Ren

kek
>>
Gays that hate women and lesbians that hate men.

They're always so in your face about it too, like they have to prove how aggressively homosexual they are.
>>
>>6381739
But anon, hating women makes sense.
>>
>>6381500
Whatever the fuck this is. They're not trans guys. They're wanna be trans people. Can't fucking stand them. Fuck off.
>>
File: tumblr_lp0t4r18R61qa72rio2_1280.png (491 KB, 573x430) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lp0t4r18R61qa72rio2_1280.png
491 KB, 573x430
>>6381496
>(fictional character) is my trans nonbinary ace+ lesbian null-gender baby uwu
>>
File: enditnowplease.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
enditnowplease.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>>6381519
Same, man. I hate that I have to live with being the product of millions of years of natural selection, favoring extreme masculinity in males. I hate that being a man means looking like a deformed animal with huge muscles and body hair. I just want to be a soft femboy and make love to other soft femboys. Genetic engineering can't happen fast enough.
>>
Bulldykes, lipsticks, mtf, ftm that never go on t, twinks/femboys, flamers, camp gays, activists, paraders
>>
im not an attention whore

t. /r9k/ tier they/them neet
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 750x1334
One of my old friends is coming to town soon, and since she's a theythem now I don't want to hang out with her.

Sucks that I can't tell her "your fake gender identity invalidates people with actual problems" because I'll be queerphobic or truscum or some shit
>>
i hate gays/lesbians who vilify bisexuals and trans people. but mostly i just hate fake "allies" who think G is the only letter that matters in lgbt since it's now like cool to "support the gays" or whatever

>>6381739
this

>>6381496
>>6381500
>>6382362
>>6383035
this is fucking stupid and i will never get this. so for someone to LEGITIMATELY identify as the gender they weren't a@b they have to conform to the stereotypes of that gender? i thought we hated the idea of gender roles/stereotypes? some of these people are definitely tumblr snowflakes, but it's also perfectly valid for someone to feel like a boy and but feel more comfortable presenting feminine and vice versa. gender =/= sex, isn't that what you guys are all about? the more we refuse to conform to gender norms, the less mainstream they'll be, and tbqh that would improve the lives of a LOT of lgbt identifying people. gender norms are the issue, not people who identify and present contrary to what our fucked up culture has told you to expect.

>>6381519
>>6382492
i'm with you, women tend to be much better looking than men. what is that about?
>>
>>6382362
they're called fakebois

>>6381500
i want to put the feminine penis in her vagina and show her what a good old lesbian time is like
>>
>>6383035
does this person identify as a kylo ren otherkin too
>>
>>6382492
I just want to be a soft femboy and make love to other soft femboys.

same here m8
>>
>>6383711
Kylo Ren is a headmate
>>
>>6381496
>Do you, as an LGBT person, have issue with any subgroup of the community?

No, because I don't generalize that one idiot's opinion reflects the beliefs held by anyone who happens to be of the same sexual orientation or gender identity.

That would be just as fallacious as saying all straight white males have a propensity for homophobia, or some other tumblr-esque shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.