[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that not all Muslims are radical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1465857948038.jpg (108 KB, 774x447) Image search: [Google]
1465857948038.jpg
108 KB, 774x447
Reminder that not all Muslims are radical
>>
JUST
>>
>>6381012
Was at Boston and now this. Thanks Islam for improving our lives here in the US, me and my boyfriend really appreciate your work.
>>
>>6381012
What do you get from reposting this?
Like nobody cared the first time, so why would people respond now?
>>
>>6381012
There are no radical muslims, just muslims who, according to the koran must commit jihad, and people who think they are muslims but in reality are only pretending.

Islam is not a religion of peace.
>>
The Islamic State exists regardless and just killed 50 people as a part of their global war effort against the West
>>
File: i can't believe this.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
i can't believe this.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
-Not all Muslims are radical, in fact i am willing to be that most are peaceful (all of the Muslims i have encountered are)
-On the other side of things, wanting to get a handle on radical Islam and ISIS terrorists in order to prevent another mass shooting is not Islamophobia, it is anti terrorism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
<
>>
>>6381397
Most of them are not violent. However, most of them are social conservatives, which is something that gets ignored by everyone on both ends of the political spectrum. Conservatives fail to see that they have so much in common because they both want to police people's love lives, and liberals fail to see that Islam is routinely shitty toward women, gays, and other religions, even when they're doing it nonviolently.
>>
As someone from a moslem culture who despises radical Islam, I will do my part to stop them:

ISIS, if you're reading this: stop that shit. Please? Habibi please, it's me, do it for me, common please? Guys?

There.
>>
>>6384454
Make them leave nineveh too
>>
File: giphy.gif (385 KB, 495x392) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
385 KB, 495x392
>>
>>6384516
I'll try, senpai, I promise I will try.
>>
>>6381397

These aren't "radical muslims". These are mainstream muslims.
>>
>>6381099
lol, stay blind you terrorist loving fuck.
>>
File: 1462000611706.jpg (108 KB, 784x708) Image search: [Google]
1462000611706.jpg
108 KB, 784x708
>>6381012
You know what's inside they black cube in Mecca? It is the temple to a moon goddess they sacked with Muhammad. Who actively told people its fine to kill all non beleivers... and lie to them... here is my proof.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

Quran (2:191-193)
"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam

Quran

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.
>>
>>6381099
/pol/tards literally have nothing better to do than shitpost copypasta all day every day.
>>
Gay atheist here. Remember the Kkk? They claim to be Christian. Daesh, Isil, shitdick is as Muslim as kkk are Christian. Don't blame an entire culture because some fucking assholes want to fuck shit up.
>>
>>6384998
>You know what's inside they black cube in Mecca? It is the temple to a moon goddess they sacked with Muhammad.
This sounds interesting as hell, any evidence to back it up?

>quotes from Quran
True, but I'd say the problem isn't that some old book says these things, but that people BELIEVE it. Take the Bible, as a contrast - it says a bunch of crazy stuff too, but hardly anyone believes it. Even most Christians have some more gentle interpretation, and those few who believe in it literally are not only few but considered insane even by fellow Christians. Islam never had an equivalent secularisation; for moslems the "true believers" are still more numerous than the liberals.

Also, isn't there some belief that ANYONE that dies in the name of Islam, like during a 'small jihad', goes to Heaven automatically? As in, even the enemy? Like the fact that they died in that manner forgives them of their sins?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.