[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm straighter than the path of light. But recently I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13
File: 1464040806158.jpg (27 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1464040806158.jpg
27 KB, 500x390
I'm straighter than the path of light.
But recently I've realized that my mind keeps having "gay thoughts", like suddenly I'll have an image in my head of me making out with some dude. And this happens with literally anyone.
Same with literally any girl.
I honestly just so sexually repressed (20 and never dated)'
I know I'm not gay. It's not who I am. I'm a very traditionalist fag, very conservative.
But what the fuck is this? Can someone help me come to terms with this?
>>
You have repressed gay tendencies. Own up to them like a man, you fucking faggot. What kind of useless man live in denial?
>>
You're fucking horny, OP. Jesus isn't going to take care of that for you.
>>
>>6380776
Well I got some good news and bad news, if you aren't gay you will stop having gay thoughts after you have sex. Bad news, if you are traditionalist and conservative it is highly likely you subconsciously repressed tendencies that you find distasteful. So in all likelihood you'd probably be happy fucking a dude if you imagine making out with them. If you fuck a chick and stop thinking about it you are golden but from what I've seen before you are gonna fuck a chick, enjoy it and think it's the best shit ever. But as you walk down the street you'll see a guy and imagine what that guys lips would feel like wrapped around your cock. Eventually you'll break down and do it and t'll probably be better then any chick you've ever had because guys actually know how a dick works. You'll either shame spiral and get married to reaffirm your being straight and then hate yourself around the age of 50 get a divorce and creepily lust after 20 y.o. twinks the rest of your life.Or you will accept that you are at the least bi and experience both male and female pleasures until you find a person to settle down with and not having repressed your desires not have to divorce them when you are 50.

If you want proof you have stated in this that you are straight twice and reaffirmed that being gay is "not who I am" which is a stupid statement because you obviously want to make out with dudes. I don't care how little sex I'm getting i don't randomly imagine having sex with a chick that sounds uncomfortable as fuck.
>>
It's possible they're intrusive thoughts. A form of OCD.
Basically I have lived with these kinds of thoughts for over a year now.
OCD comes in many forms. Intrusive thoughts are one of the forms.
They're essentially unwanted thoughts. Unwanted things. Just thoughts. They don't matter, but your will brain obsesses over them.

My recommendation? If it gets far, go see a therapist. They'll tell you what's going on.
>>
>>6380839
It's also important to note that these thoughts are intentionally horrible. It's like your brain wants to get a reaction out of it.
>>
Depending on how you were raised it might just be you were forced into thinking being gay in inherently bad. In fact it happens way more than you may think. Just don't be ashamed of who you are, experiment a little and of it's not what you think then oh well, and if it is, then you're in good company. That's what I used to think.
>>
File: 2 cents.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2 cents.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>6380820

Agreed. My beliefs about homosexuality are pretty simple. I dont think there is such a thing as a gay or straight *person* just sex and patterns.

I think males are just males. Our presexual social development sets the stage for what we might like, but it is very malleable.

Then we have experiences or fantasies. The mind accepts or rejects them based on options and both external and internal influences.

At some point, we make decisions about trying or repeating what we decide we like, and gauge how much we like it based on the experience in context and other options.

This forms a pattern, we end up identifying with the pattern based on our comfort with it.

OP is just an average horny young man. Horny young men will nut in anyone or anything. OP clearly wants a hetero lifestyle so having any receptivity to homosex is going to confuse a lifestyle that treats heterosexuality as a discipline you can be banned from for homosex experience as if homosexual enjoyment is a life altering contact virus just because its fun. I have been with a lot of guys who prefer females who ultimately went on to marry and become quite normal fathers.

So no matter what OP thinks about or does, he will be who he chooses to be. The only thing that concerns me is that he voices doubts, which can be undermining ones confidence, and that is not good for a young man. He must take command of his self image and be confident and not harbor doubt over the fickle biological nuttiness of the horny male mind.
>>
>>6380776
>repressed faggot
I bet your voting Trump
>>
>>6380853
I get these every time I fuck up socially. They just won't leave. Like I'll unintentionally obsess over them, even while knowing that I shouldn't and it only hurts me to think of it.

What's the gist of what a therapist will tell you?
>>
>>6381179

Thats a little more disturbing, more than homosex fantasies.

First, there is the actual neural physics, the typical "loop" association. Something triggers it to start, then it becomes a visual flywheel that keeps perpetuating the loop, re-triggering the emotions that re-create and typically add to or alter the imagery.

It is possible you harbor some emotional precursors that lean towards some interest in a homosexual experience. This might be problematic for you if an opportunity presents itself, because it could 'stick' emotionally.

By emotional precursors, I mean there may be some aspect of domination or submission in a taboo way that you might like, perhaps being on either side of humiliation or control, since this is how males tend to look at sex.

Alternatively, it may be what you associate homosex with that is being driven by other factors. You mentioned social faux pas. So there is embarrassment, shame, degradation. As such, if you associate homosex with those concepts, the imagery may just be a visual expression of those feelings, some insecurity about you generally that is essentially inducing self abasement by basically calling you a faggot for some guilt over a social error.

Self abasement isnt unusual. So that may be the issue you have to address rather than an actual sexual interest issue. It generally sounds like you have some confidence issues between how you perceive yourself at an emotional level; that is feelings and associations that are conditioned that you dont have control of yet- versus the image you seek.

Part of you wants self validation, I think, and what are essentially brain farts are preventing that. Its very common.

People make mistakes every day. Its quite alright. Confidence, the certainty that you love and respect yourself enough to accept and actually learn something from mistakes, should help that...
>>
>>6381357

Its not about bullshitting yourself with happy thoughts. Its about understanding that self respect is essential for survival and as living human, you are entitled to it no matter what.

Now all thats left is gaining trust in yourself that should alleviate those emotional loops. You have to trust that you love, care and respect yourself, that you can depend on yourself to put you first and do whats best and not be bothered or accept doubt over occasional negative social feedback. The bad day passes and life goes on with new days to improve. Dont get caught on that one bad moment.

I have to go, but if you have any dream patterns you think are relevant, I'll be back to read later.
>>
not op, but similiar situation
difference being I've made out with a few guys and generally accepted that I'm bi despite being a closetcase
how chill are gays typically with guys wanting to keep things on the down low? I have homophobic family and I'm not trying to get ostracized
>>
>I know I'm not gay, It's not who I am

>Implying you have any choice in this matter.

You're bi or gay, you'd better enjoy it too becuase there's no getting off this ride.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 460x276
>Straighter than the path of light
>will bend for massive objects
>Gets lost in black hole
>mfw
>>
File: QpRWkFz.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
QpRWkFz.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>Agreed. My beliefs about homosexuality are pretty simple. I dont think there is such a thing as a gay or straight *person* just sex and patterns.
>>
>>6380776
Don't hide them from yourself. But don't show to the world either.

Just understand it's just a mental
I successfully repressed and now I have relationships with woman normally.

Don't see it as hiding. See as being a normal person like holding back the urge to say "I like to Rape people"
>>
File: 1438602680604.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1438602680604.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>I know I'm not gay. It's not who I am. I'm a very traditionalist fag, very conservative.
>>
>>6381136
Actually I'll be supporting Islam. More people to put lgbt in its place
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>6384593
>>6384657
>I hate muslims
>>
>Actually I'll be supporting Islam. More people to put lgbt in its place
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x281
>>6384674
You literally have no argument against me or else you are a islamophobe

>tfw friends with Ahmed at Uni and discussing how fags should be killed
Seriously. Best people ever.
>>
File: 1465761355644.png (169 KB, 459x475) Image search: [Google]
1465761355644.png
169 KB, 459x475
>>6384690
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>6384690
>bigots siding with Islam

Well. I guess the homophobes just won
>>
>>6380776
Buddy, man, sir, the only person you are deceiving here... is you...
>>
File: Caught+the+gay_5fc56b_5200206.jpg (86 KB, 627x960) Image search: [Google]
Caught+the+gay_5fc56b_5200206.jpg
86 KB, 627x960
>>6380776
Wow
>>
>>6380776
>Straighter than the path of light
Didn't u learn anything in school light can easily be bent
>>
>>6384967
Orlando edit is needed.
>>
/sci/ here.

Light travels in waves.

boi u gay
>>
File: 1385242525394.jpg (17 KB, 402x300) Image search: [Google]
1385242525394.jpg
17 KB, 402x300
>>6384574
>mfw this
>>
File: shadow borker.jpg (47 KB, 480x296) Image search: [Google]
shadow borker.jpg
47 KB, 480x296
>>6384574
Probably one of the best replies I've seen on 4chan.
>>
File: 1460722599879.png (145 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460722599879.png
145 KB, 600x600
>>6384664

>implying that's not a straight acting gay man
>after filming finished, they sucked each other off
>>
Are you wanking regularly?

If I miss a few days I start imagining everyone I meet sucking my dick
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.