[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys only want me for sex, anyone else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_14552304395280205.jpg (233 KB, 480x708) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14552304395280205.jpg
233 KB, 480x708
Hey /lgbt/ does anyone else feel like no one takes them seriously and only wants sex from you?

I'm 18 gay male, kinda feminine, thin, etc. I'm pretty shy and don't dress at all promiscuous or anything but it seems most guys just want to fuck me and then leave me.

>1st time be 16 trying to make friends with guy I just met
>basically get raped
>2nd time, house party
>Having fun, friends boyfriend takes me to another room
>we fuck whatever
>3rd time, be 17, be sleeping on sofa after party
>straight guy starts molesting me while sleeping
>he's cute what do I do??
>we have sex
>"I'll be back"
>He doesn't come back
>4th time (most recent)
>Have the biggest crush on 'straight' guy
>He likes my friend
>Its not like I have a heart anyway whatever
>Fall asleep in his bed
>Over hear him saying he can't leave because I'm sleeping in his bed
>He cares about me?
>Wake up to him jerking off on top of me
>3 hours of humiliating and painful sex
>He runs
>"Oh hey you need to leave like now"
>"Don't tell anyone about this"

Those are only the times my feelings where involved, but this isn't fun at all. Recently I met a guy online and he's just so cute but he ended up just saying sexual things and asking for nudes. Feels like I'm always going to be someone's dirty secret since I've never had a bf.
>>
Maybe if you didn't act like such a fag and had an actual personality you wouldn't be seen as just an object.
>>
>>6380693

You're 18, you can't base everything off of the very few experiences you've had. Being out at 18 is still pretty early for many people.
>>
Been there OP, and yeah it sucks hard, but keep your chin up pal, I'm sure you'll find someone nice
>>
>Over hear him saying he can't leave because I'm sleeping in his bed
>He cares about me?

How does this logic make sense? He probably meant because your in his fucking bed in the place he lives and hes not going to just let you stay there while he goes somewhere.
>>
Sucks bro. Sounds like you've had some shit experiences. Not all guys will be like that. Be aware of your surroundings, always have a way out. Be especially weary of guys much older than you. I've been there. Trust me, when you're 18, guys in their 30s and 40s don't give a shit about your personality.
>>
File: tumblr_mp8d7jzIqO1qhws1to1_500.jpg (51 KB, 399x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp8d7jzIqO1qhws1to1_500.jpg
51 KB, 399x700
>>6380693

I assure you that some day, you will have been through enough "boyfriends" that you will treasure all the times people only wanted you for sex.

If you want friends, make friends. The flaw of youth is that you apply emotions at the time of your life when they hurt you the most and prevent or upset the best of conditions for fun.

Make friends, real ones, when you can. Have people who can be emotional releases. But dont let it muck up your opportunities for fun by taking people so seriously.

And dont be too hard on straight guys. Horny straight guys cant be blamed for their chaotically intense sexual outbursts. Heterosexuality is a life of miserable discipline. When they see an opportunity for something exciting, they cant help themselves. Consider it a compliment.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.