[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 884x902
So recently I have came out as trans.
Have a best friend who I came out to 5 years ago when I was 16. He didn't judge me or treat me any differently. Always been into girls sexually and romantically, but I have submissive fantasies about males. Would never EVER romantically involve myself with a male EXCEPT for my best friend, but I feel that anything sexual would be weird. Am I a straight mtf or do I just like the idea of being with him because that is norm for females?
>>
Doing anything sexual with him would feel wierd becuase sucking someone's cock out of the blue is not how you initiate a healthy sexual relationship, intimacy/flirting/kissing, it needs more than sex to feel right
>>
>>6380477
This is why trans is a fetish and not a real sexuality
>>
>>6380608
im curious, what do you mean?
>>
>>6380641
i think it implied that she is just a gay guy embarrassed to be a guy
>>
>>6380578
Yeah I have known him since I was 13, if something past friendship was gonna happen it would have happened by now. I think I'm gonna play it safe and be happy to have such an accepting friend.

>>6380608
Troll lesson 101, if you want a reaction don't try so hard.

>>6380658
I'm as far from straight as you can get. I just like being sub, Dom isn't my thing
>>
>>6380698
do you think they would feel uncomfortable knowing that you find them sexually attractive?
>>
>>6380720
Probably not, he has knowingly fooled around with a trans girl before, but wouldn't take her home because she was pre srs. I don't know if him knowing me before hormones will make it a different story though
>>
>>6380738
you could subtley imply it to test the water

that story makes it seem as if he is probably already comfortable with the idea
>it might just depend with whether in a decade or so you will regret not knowing
>>
The window passed years ago, OP. It's not going to happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x645
>>6380799
Like "hmm oh boy, I wish I had someone in my life with a dick I could have sex with to see if I like guys or not"... Seems like a trans 101. Judgment call to decide if this is something that's gonna make you want to kill yourself in 10 years lmfao

Usually I wouldn't be so timid, I'm quite confident and straight forward when it comes to people I'm interested in. It's just cause he is the only person outside my family that knows i transitioned that makes it tricky
>>
>>6380811
Nah think you are right, friend zoned 4 lyf
>>
>>6380477
you know, I don't have sexual or romantic thoughts about random guys either. If I'm not in love with them, they're just background noise. I consider myself a straight trans girl because even if the idea of a gf doesn't sound bad to me, the reality is my heart is never into it. I actually fall for guys.
>>
>>6380886
Totally get you, it's like I'm confusing feelings of heterosexual life partner, and no judgement/wow it's like you are the gentlemen on the planet/please let me take of you 4 life lmfao
>>
*only gentleman
>>
* care of you

I really need to stop trying to type fast lol
>>
if you are really in love with someone it can block out your sexual feellings towards anyone else

im gay and i used to be so in love with another guy (freindzoned) that i could convince myself i was not gay because i was only attracted to this one guy and not any other men
>because my attraction to men was so weak in comparison to this love (it was so strong it made it all feel like noise) that it felt no stronger than my attraction to women

i had to conciously avoid this person and go to a different school before i could even realise that i was actually gay and start feeling attracted to other men
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.