[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a muslim I apologize for the horrific killings. Our religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 1465834235171.jpg (61 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1465834235171.jpg
61 KB, 832x690
As a muslim I apologize for the horrific killings. Our religion has been hijacked by evil.

"If any one killed a person, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind; and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind."
>>
>>6379338
Nice taqqiya, Mohammed. You can't fool us. You are the enemy of all LGBT people and your values are not compatible with civilized western world.
Trump 2016
>>
>>6379347
I have just given you a quote from the Qur'an condemning murder. Nothing else I can say will convince you, all you are left with is my apologies.

Allah bless you.
>>
>>6379355
That quote refers to unbelievers killing Muslims, it does not apply to Muslims killing unbelievers. The context is wrong. You cannot refute this. I grew up Muslim myself you subhuman retard
>>
>>6379338

Its okay. We were hijacked by feminists, so I know that feel.
>>
>>6379370
Then you yourself know that these ISIS monsters peddle a perversion of Islam.
>>
>>6379378
No. ISIS follow exactly what the Quran says, you are the one who is not following it.
>>
File: lgbt rights map.jpg (85 KB, 625x447) Image search: [Google]
lgbt rights map.jpg
85 KB, 625x447
>>6379338
If there were only more Muslims in the Islamic parts of the world that were willing to speak out against this kind of thing. But there simply aren't, and that doesn't say anything good about Islam. Consider converting.
>>
I mean Muzzies can be alright if they reject the crazy and bigoted parts but at that point are they even religious?
>>
>>6379338
Rest assured OP, not all of us LGBT are judging all of Islam/Muslims on the actions of one jerkass. If you're cool with us, your support is more than appreciated, and by extension, you're cool in my book.
>>
>>6379379
But he is following it: he is deceiving nonbelievers into thinking other adherents aren't.
>>
>>6379338
Islam IS homophobia, Islam IS sexism, Islam IS bigotry. These things are a central part of the faith. You can't be Muslim by following some parts of Islam and not others, Islam isn't some Tumblr identity bullshit. Ergo, all Muslims are homophobes and bigots.

Islam IS our enemy and does NOT belong in our countries. You should not look at any Muslim any differently than you would look at any other homophobe, their entire ideology is rooted in intolerance, and you CANNOT tolerate intolerance.

If you truly regret the horrific killings that Islam caused, you're not a Muslim. Congratulations.
>>
>>6379338
you cunt posting that here.

HERE IS THE PASSAGE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE OP'S

Verse (5:33)

> Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
>>
Quran 5:32/5:33

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
>>
>>6379399
Taqiyya only applies to Shias, moderate Sunnis are not only a tiny minority but also ignorant of what their book says. My family is an average Sunni family and they believe that all gays should be killed, as does everyone else I know.
>>
>>6379370
Your a Muslim ,sure
Then get the correct message about Islam and quit being a whiny cunt .we already know that for every good things that happens there's bad shit. But worth less hate mongering shit bags like you cause behaviour like this to happen. Don't you see that you too are acting in extremity.
>>
>>6379396
This isn't one jerkass, this is a global effort to instigate acts of radicalism by the Islamic State
>>
>>6379410
AND 5:34

>Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Repent and convert or we will kill you, verily Allah is most merciful.

And the next passage

>O ye who believe! Be mindful of your duty to Allah, and seek the way of approach unto Him, and strive in His way in order that ye may succeed.

Oh hopefully devout Muslims Allah will grant you the strength to chop off the hands and feed of those who have offended you.
>>
>>6379338
Muslims who rationalize Islam to a point that would be reconcilable with life in a Western liberal society do not follow the Quran.

>>6379419
I am not a Muslim, I grew up as one. I hate Islam.
>>
>>6379401
plenty of muslims have espoused modern secular values just like most christians have. religion isn't going away, so the goal should be to accelerate reform.
>>
>>6379425

>Indeed, those who disbelieve – if they should have all that is in the earth and the like of it with it by which to ransom themselves from the punishment of the Day of Resurrection, it will not be accepted from them, and for them is a painful punishment

Even if a disbeliever has all the riches upon this fair earth, Allah will still punish the infidel in eternal fire. There is no escape from Allahs wrath.

Reminder that muslims are told to believe that the Qu'ran is PERFECT and the DIRECT WORD OF GOD.
>>
>>6379401
Islam isn't sexism, Islam isn't biggotry. Sure it teaches certain rules about sex. But Muslims don't hate homosexuals themselves.
>>
>>6379428
>plenty of muslims
No, more like a singularity of Muslims
>>6379439
Are you confusing Islam for Christianity?
>>
>>6379439
this right here says something else : >>6379423
>>
>>6379428
This essentially requires mass scale cognitive dissonance
>>
>>6379428
Statistics say otherwise. They get more radical by the generation
>>
>>6379440
Are you confusing sanity with retardation?
>>
>>6379438
>They will wish to get out of the Fire, but never are they to emerge therefrom, and for them is an enduring punishment.

>[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

>But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

But its okay everyone, once your hands are chopped off by benevolent and merciful Allah you can still repent and be redeemed, shame about not having any hands though. Should have been more faithful to Allah and his devout would not have had to punish you on this earth.
>>
>>6379422
Believe me, I'm well aware. I guess I'm just one of those cucks who likes to believe in everyone. I know the things in Britain are abominable, but for every act of terror the immigrants to, there are other Islamic forces outcrying those terrorists. I could fear Muslims out of fear and hatred, because shit, they may kill me, but so could a rabid feminist, or an Amrican born Christian, or even another gay guy, just about damn near anybody could commit a violent act against me, but I try to think that any given person I meet on the day to day are better than that.
>>
>>6379451
Christianity has a mentality of hate the sin, not the sinner. Islam doesn't have that, Allah hates all sinners. How is your ad hominem relevant to what I said? Don't you have some Muslims to offer your boypussy to Sven?
>>
>>6379427
>I am not a Muslim, I grew up as one. I hate Islam.
Good for you. Are you LGBT too? What are your political leanings?
>>
>>6379372
The w hole fucking left has been hijacked. I used to consider myself a liberal but it's pretty much impossible to be a liberal now without submitting to feminism.
>>
>>6379457
Being willfully naive isn't a moral victory. You don't have to choose between being ignorant of the world around you or becoming paranoid of all Muslims. You just need to recognize that we're firmly engaged in a war against the Islamic State and we will be for the rest of our lives. You can discern that not every single Muslim person is a radical without being a wide eyed bleeding heart and putting Islam on a pedestal and acting like it's great and peaceful outside of radicalism.
>>
>>6379427
Demonstrably false. You can say the same about Christians and they do fine.
>>
>>6379480
I am gay. Politically I am right wing but I hardly care because I hate everything about the shithole I am stuck in.
>>
>>6379490
>>6379457 here. You pretty much explained my stance better than I was able to. I like what >>637928 suggests, about trying to be patient with reform, but I agree with what you say too about acknowledging that battle lines need to be drawn between certain countries and groups. Keep in mind though that not all Islamic countries do as others do with the homosexual killings, meanwhile Christians who are getting much better in the U.S. and Europe still have those who kill in the name of the Christian God in Africa. In both instances I acknowledge that there I those I need not trust, but I try to extend tolerance to those who show it to me. Maybe my view is skewed though. I do live in America, where the immigrants and ISIS members are herd pressed to get into our country, whereas in Britain they can just hop a border.
>>
>>6379370
No you didn't lmao.
>>
>>6379554
Sorry, I mean I like what >>6379428 suggests.
>>
File: bloodshedknowsnocreed.png (2 MB, 1305x713) Image search: [Google]
bloodshedknowsnocreed.png
2 MB, 1305x713
Don't apologize for that guy's fault. Its not Muslim fault for ISIS anymore than it is gay people's fault for Jeffrey Dahmer.
>>
All Abrahamic religions are essentially the same. You can swap out one or two beliefs for another and have different lore but they effectively work the same. Religions reflect the society they come from. If you live in a third world country, then your god is cruel and wrathful, because that's the only reason why life can be so brutal, short, and unfair. People want a reason for their suffering, and normally they blame easy targets, LGBT people being one of them. You can swap out Islam for Christianity and you'd get Kill-the-gays bills in Uganda, or take away religion altogether and you'd get Russia.

The point is that homophobia is not tied to any single ideology. It comes from humanity's instinct to dominate for survival, and the better we make everyone's lives collectively, the more we overcome our brutal nature and spread love and acceptance
>>
>>6379633
>All Abrahamic religions are essentially the same
Wrong.
>>
>>6379338
>If any one killed a person, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind
Without a proper definition of mankind, this is pretty meaningless.
>>
>>6379643
Great argument
>>
>>6379727
That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
>>6379735
Sounds like a copout. If you can't argue against my points that's fine
>>
>>6379867
You didn't back up any of your "points". You just made statements. Statements that are literally untrue.
>>
>>6379880
They all came from the same region. Each religion recognizes the predecessors' holy books and significant figures as true and real. They all worship the same god. They all have common themes of humility, service, and sexual purity. They're all patriarchal religions. And all of them have been used as justification for war and killing. Those are all facts you should know off hand.

All religions exist to answer the same questions that science can't answer: where did we come from? Why am I here? What happens after I die? What is good? Different religions are effectively different languages to communicate with these questions, and that is why I say they're basically the same. They all seek to satisfy that human need for purpose and meaning in this world
>>
>>6379959
>They all came from the same region
True.
>Each religion recognizes the predecessors' holy books and significant figures as true
False. Stop posting.
>>
>>6379338
I think all religiontards are irrational crazies but muzzies ESPECIALLY

No need to apologize for other people, just stop believing in fairy tales supporting one of the most oppressive societies in history
>>
>>6380425
It's literally true. Sure Islam doesn't recognize Jesus as the Messiah but they acknowledge him and Abraham as important prophets

You are demonstrably wrong
>>
File: 1465751647269.jpg (24 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
1465751647269.jpg
24 KB, 479x317
>>6380501
>denying that Jesus is God
>Each religion recognizes the predecessors' holy books and significant figures as true

No you are demonstrably wrong. I have just demonstrated it.
>>
>>6380531
Oh right I forgot 4chan is full of autistic pedants. Muslims consider Jesus a prophet on the same level as Mohammad, the single most important figure in their religion. Basically just as revered
>>
File: 1465733144944.jpg (35 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1465733144944.jpg
35 KB, 229x343
>>6380587
>Mohammad, the single most important figure in their religion

You are embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>6380611
>you're wrong
>no
>nuh uh
>n-no
>u r so dumb
Ah, the quintessential 4chan debate™

Fine. Hate Muslims. It won't solve anything
>>
>>6380643
Wow your reading comprehension is terrible. Where are you from? Embarrassing.
>>
>>6380673
>ur so dumb
Really great shitposting
>>
File: Hillary4President.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
Hillary4President.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
/
>>
File: WBiMBYM.gif (254 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
WBiMBYM.gif
254 KB, 239x200
>>6379384
>>
>>6379419
>>6379555

I love how liberals look at even Muslims and former Muslims who criticize Islam and go YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE REEEEEEEE

Fuck I hate the left so goddamn much
>>
>>6384724
Strawman.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.