[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armed Bi-sexual Man headed to LA gay pride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pitchforksTorchesBob.jpg (10 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
pitchforksTorchesBob.jpg
10 KB, 307x164
>Howell’s friend and fellow car club member Joseph Greeson, 18, said Howell didn’t harbor any ill will toward gays or lesbians and added that Howell was bisexual.
>Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks initially said on Twitter that the 20-year-old man told one of her officers after he was arrested that he wanted “to harm Gay Pride event.”
>The site includes political posts, including one in which he compares Hillary Clinton to Adolf Hitler. In another, he repeats conspiracy theories that the government was behind notorious terrorist attacks, including Sept. 11, 2001. That post shares a video claiming that last year’s terror attack on the Paris offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo was a hoax and attributable to the “New World Order.”
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/man-with-weapons-explosives-arrested-was-going-to-la-gay-pride-parade-police-say/ar-AAgWTAx?ocid=ansmsnnews11
>>
>>6377292
the timing is way too convenient. Especially the part where they caught him because he basically knocked on peoples' doors and was like I'M A CRAZY FUCKING WHITE MALE WITH A GUN and didn't actually do anything.
I honestly think he's a government plant set to try and shift the narrative back to oh those mentally ill white males muh toxic masculinity, now that people are actually complaining about radical islam and even moderate people are fed up with sjw tards crying about 'islamophobia'
>>
>>6377292
Why is America so full of nutjobs?
>>
>>6377356
Because it was founded by puritan racist slavers who have always thought they're in the right.
>>
>>6377348
so you're saying he was a false fag?
>>
>>6377380
lol you had that answer ready to hip fire, didn't you?
>>
>>6377292
he walked around at 5am and banged on someones door. He was just another kid looking for attention. If he had meant to kill people, he would have just gone and killed them, not walked around at 5am banging on people's doors
>>
>>6377356

Because it makes for good television.
>>
>>6380116
Of course he was, he was a bisexual.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.