[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show your support for Orlando victims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1200x1200
Absolutely devastated to hear about what happened in Orlando. It makes me sick that someone would go out and kill people because they don't fit the binary cis gender roles society places upon them! I started a line of shirts so that we can fight back against oppression and show our support for the victims of the worst mass shooting in US history with the #loveislove line. Thank you for your support and I encourage you to help in any way that you can.

https://www.rageon.com/products/i-stand-with-orlando-loveislove-line?s=ios
>>
>>6376962
>I started a line of shirts so that we can fight back against oppression

Get the fuck out
>>
Fags got fucked up. Lol . Good
>>
>>6376962
>$40 dollary-dos
>Premium T-shirt

This is fucking brilliant.
>>
>>6376962
You'd better be donating money from that crap shirt to the victims, otherwise you're just an asshole trying to profit off a mass shooting and should kys.
>>
>>6376962
litterally a merchant
/pol/ was right once again
>>
Anyone else sick of trans people trying to hijack this issue for themselves? A bunch of gay dudes got shot. Were any of them trans? Do you have any way of knowing or any reason to believe they were?
>>
>>6376962
THE TASTE

IT'S OF A JEW

SAPPIN MAH SHEKELS
>>
>>6377014
See >>6377109
>>6377462
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.