[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IN REGARDS TO ORLANDO SHOOTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_o606d2s1wp1twdekmo1_400.jpg (47 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o606d2s1wp1twdekmo1_400.jpg
47 KB, 400x279
Gentle reminder that if you're in the LGBT community and you are an Islamophobe or support Trump, you're a regressive hypocrite.

Stop supporting Trump, or if you don't like it head off to Russia or practically any other country Trump and his /pol/ fanboys worship and see how quickly you get head stomped on and your teeth smashed in public.

Muslims are not your enemies, they are your allies.

If you truly believe that Muslims are the issue then you are doing a disservice to all of the men and women that died today.
>>
Bad bait

The Qur'an describes homosexuality as an abomination, Trump is the only one who will take a stand on Islam and its oppresive culture
>>
>>6376452
Trump claims to be a Christian though
>>
>>6376445
Trump doesn't worship Russia, what the fuck? He just spoke respectfully about Putin (a world leader, in case you forgot) and wants to cooperate with Russia to take down ISIS. He is still an ultra-capitalist and Russian business law would not suit him (or me) at all.

>Muslims
>allies of LGBT
you must be joking
>>
File: CfFgc2_UEAAK-2_.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CfFgc2_UEAAK-2_.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>>6376445
Give me one reason why I shouldn't dislike a religion that hates my very existence.
And hey, I have seen more people on the right defend my beliefs than the left. This whole ordeal has proven to me that Trump may be the leader we need in such a crisis.
>>
>>6376460
And?
>>
>>6376460
He's not exactly devout
>>
>>6376466
Christianity is anti-Homosexual too

Islam is actually more tolerant though due to only anal sex being a sin so being trans/lesbian is fine
>>
Sorry, stupid ppl should suffer, especially religious ones since they are so stupid as to waste their life and do stuff for retwrded religions just for some psychological support.

Religions need to be removed
>>
>>6376473
>Christianity is anti-homosexual too

Depends on which branch, but the majority of christians are tolerant to gays, and even if they aren't violent action is EXTREMELY RARE.

>only anal sex being a sin

Not true, Islam refers to any same sex relations and being an abomination, not just anal in particular
>>
>>6376473
Christianity is also more fractured, and has some progressive elements unlike Islam, additionly Christianity's grab bag aproch to church docteren means they have the capacity to change, unlike Islam
>>
>>6376493
>Depends on which branch, but the majority of christians are tolerant to gays, and even if they aren't violent action is EXTREMELY RARE.
We're talking about Christianity not Christians
Though I'm sure the 100s of millions of Chrisitans in Africa and Asia and Eastern Europe love gays
>>
Islam is a religion of peace

Want proof? Be queer and live in Saudi Arabia or any majority islamic state
>>
>>6376473
All Religions are bad. Sex is reserved exclusively for straight couples, long live the Great Chinese Communist Regime, we need to bring back the Four Olds
>>
File: 1465744003768.png (25 KB, 761x737) Image search: [Google]
1465744003768.png
25 KB, 761x737
>>
Christianity is just as bad, if the religions were reversed then Islam would be taken less literally and would slowly lose power in 1 st world countries like Christianity, while Christianity would remain in 3rd world countries going full on edge because ppl took it literally and as a law.

All religions must be extinguished
>>
>>6376445
>Gentle reminder that if you're in the LGBT community and you are an Islamophobe or support Trump, you're a regressive hypocrite.

Gentle reminder gays are getting executed in the Middle East at this exact moment.
Well. 20 minutes ago anyway. Unless they had more faggots to kill today.
>>
>>6376445
Oh snap i was caught redhanded! I actually hate Muslims because they are so tolerant and often pro LGBT.

I just hate those muslim lesbians, trannies and gay because i am a bigot homophobe.
>>
>>6376505
If we go off of source material alone (The bible), then christianity is sorta against homosexuality. Although the old testament is pretty clear in its negativity of homosexiality, the new testament is fairly clear on it being tolerant of homosexuality, even if the religion is mostly against it. Anyhow, christianity is a culture that is far less 'involved', for lack of a better word. Most christians are born into it and taught the good parts of the bible. Religious celebrations aren't enforced and religion has no real effect on lifestyle. Islam, however, forces its followers to oarticipate in celebrations and change their lifestyle to accomodate Islam. This leads to a more intense following and more people who believe in it 100%, rather than most christians who haven't read more than a few verses of the bible.
>>
>>6376536
>Anyhow, christianity is a culture that is far less 'involved', for lack of a better word. Most christians are born into it and taught the good parts of the bible. Religious celebrations aren't enforced and religion has no real effect on lifestyle.
Most Chrisitans do not live in the west
>>
Clueless SJW you'll probably be the one who dies next
>>
File: yoda sarcasm strong.jpg (125 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
yoda sarcasm strong.jpg
125 KB, 400x400
>>6376445
>Muslims are not your enemies, they are your allies.
If you truly believe that Muslims are the issue then you are doing a disservice to all of the men and women that died today.

Sarcasm has its boundaries, dude.
>>
>>6376445
I'd believe you if nearly every Islamic theocratic dictatorship (basically every Muslim dominant country) didn't enforce imprisonment or execution of LGBT people under their national laws.

Fuck off Achmed. We're ready to start shooting back now.
>>
>>6376547
Although true, it still applies to those who don't live in the west, if not as much. Christianity (throughout the world) has been watered down in the ladt couple hundred years
>>
>>6376571
Some African forms of Christianity are kinda fucked up

Much like Islam people use it to justify their hate and political aims
>>
>>6376580
Yes, some forms of christianity are as bad as Islam, but they pose no threat to western life, at least not nearly as much.

Keep in mind I'm atheistic, so I have no real bias towards any religion
>>
>>6376604
>they pose no threat to western life
because the US hasn't decided to invade them (yet)
>>
>>6376623
>actually thinking radical islam was from USA invasion

I'm tired, gonna go sleep now
>>
Hello.
I am here from /his/ to remind you Christians only stopped killing sodomites and "witches" after a couple of kings (chosen by the God himself hehe) and priests got their heads lobbed of in Europe.

That is to say Christianity is not better. That being said we've not lobbed of the heads of enough imams it seems. Better get on with it.
>>
>>6376473
Christianity has been and can be reformed.
Sunni Islam (80% of the muslim) can't and never was.

But hey, keep telling yourself that a bunch of angry protesters during the gay pride is the same thing as havint do hide your sexuality or being stoned or threw out of a roof by the entire community.
>>
The recent Orlando shootings have revealed a curious cognitive dissonance here.

The right argues that you cannot hold responsible gun owners accountable for the acts of a few crazy shooters.

The left argues you cannot hold muslims accountable for the acts of a few religious extremists.

They are the same argument, but behold.

The right rhetoric seems to want Islam to go away.
The left rhetoric seems to want guns to go away.

From an outsider's perspective, guns (in the US) and Islam are both a religion and cultural heiritage capable of being mobilized as a nasty weapon. The only sensible political opposition you could have thusly, is an argument to ban both versus an argument to ban neither.

Am I the only one here who thinks something is off about the whole dichotomy we're supposed to adhere to?
>>
>>6376655
>being stoned or threw out of a roof by the entire community.
That's Syria.
In most arabian countries they just hang gay people. Quite official too.
The things you can see while touring the Mid East. Amazing.
>>
>>6376665
people =/= objects
>>
File: 1406778832300.jpg (13 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
1406778832300.jpg
13 KB, 430x320
Mmmm, love me some 'accept them they love you!'. Oh yeah, I'm sure Muhammad and the gang will definitely treat you - The homosexual/trans/etc with open arm(s).

I was once neutral when it came to candidates except, what happened in Orlando was complete fucking nonsense that could've been somewhat halted or even completely preventable if our Country put it's foot down and wasn't scared of all this sjw-tier bullshit; Trump may be cold hearted, brash and will tell you how it is but I want that as a president.

I don't want a nice guy, I want someone who will get the job done and give these sunni fucks what they deserve.
>>
>>6376677
edgy
>>
>>6376651
this is my favorite from muslim enablers.

BBBB-BB-B-B-UT CHRISTIANS DID BAD STUFF TOO
>>
>>6376672
You can go to jail for being a nazi in a lot of WHITE WESTERN PRIVILEGED countries - just for displaying a swastika even.

ideology isn't greater than an object
>>
>>6376445
Christians say "God hates fags" and carry signs saying it. ----> Horrible oppressive religion of hate.

Muslims say "Gays are an abomination and should be killed" and they throw them off rooftops. ----> Misunderstood religion of peace.

How about we stop being close minded bigots and treat anti-gay religions equally.
>>
>>6376445
fuck off achmed
>>
File: 1465819212519.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
1465819212519.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
>>
>>6376445
LOL

Sometimes I can't tell if leftist are this stupid or I'm getting baited anymore.
>>
>>6376672
Is this supposed to disputes what I'm saying?

Guns and Islam aren't people.
Gun Owners and Muslims are people.

Taking guns away from 'Responsible American Gun Owners' isn't any more ethical than taking Qu'rans away from Muslims, I'd think. They are both objects of significance to either individuals, they both define entire cultural identities. And if history as a whole is to be surveyed, they are both terrible weapons in the hands of the wrong people.
>>
>>6376665
A gun doesn't have feelings, or an opinion. A gun doesn't feel religious fervor or hate. It doesn't think, it doesn't reason, it isn't capable of justifying violence.

A gun is a tool. It's an assembly of machined parts that uses kinetic and chemical energy to propel a mass of lead and copper and steel at high speeds.

And every day here in America, roughly 350,000,000 guns don't hurt anybody.

But muslims, a very small percentage of the US population, seem to love to kill and to blow things up, and call for the deaths of groups that they don't like. Like gays.

I think that the dichotomy you've got there is false. A single off-duty cop with a carry pistol stopped two terrorists with semi-automatic rifles and body armor here in Texas a while back. There's no reason a citizen can't be just as well-trained as a cop, and quite a few are honestly better trained than the cops.
>>
>>6376702
go on tumblr or twitter, the left is imploding, its reaching north korean levels of delusion, THE MUSLIM MAN WHO KILLED A BUNCH OF GAY PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM AND PLDEGDED ALLGIIENS TO ISIS WHICH IS AN ACRONYM FOR THE ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

OH YEAH BY THE WAY IF WE OUTLAWED ALL GUNS THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, JUST IGNORE PARIS, AND BELGIUM AND

ALSO BY THE WAY DONT FORGET THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND ITS ACTUALLY DONALD DRUMFS FAULT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: Steuben_-_Bataille_de_Poitiers.png (3 MB, 1600x1316) Image search: [Google]
Steuben_-_Bataille_de_Poitiers.png
3 MB, 1600x1316
>>6376665
Guns are a thing since 300 years.
The West fighting Islam is a thing since 1400 years (Muslim invasions, Reconquista, Crusades, Balkan wars, Russo-Turkish wars, all defensive from the West aside of few crusades).

By the way here in France our gun laws do not prevented to kill hundreds of people with assault rifle in our own capital center.
If an islamic fanatic want to kill people, legality or illegality of guns will not do jackshit.

USA have a case of gun fetish and fatherless children/broken household, the 2nd amendment is the perfect scapegoat despite the fact that these things almost never happen in Czech Republic or Swiss.
>>
>>6376718
>But muslims, a very small percentage of the US population, seem to love to kill and to blow things up, and call for the deaths of groups that they don't like. Like gays.
3 million people
1 attack

fuck off /pol/
>>
>>6376754
>1 attack
>too stupid to realize the FBI has arrested nearly a thousand people over the past several years, all muslim who tried to carry out attacks on the U.S.
>also too stupid to remember San Bernardino attack
>>
>>6376445
>LGBTs just attacked by a muslim bigot
>now's the time to attack us and call us hypocritical bigots

Fuck off. You're not a muslim. You're probably not a queer. You're just a self-hating white regressive lefty faggot who thinks they know what's best for everybody else. You don't know shit. Neck yourself.
>>
>>6376754
>1 attack
They made 2850 attacks last year with 26000 dead, that's just for 2015.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

We reach levels of delusion never seen before.
>>
>>6376766
>less than 1% of 3million people
>>
>>6376754
320,000,000 people here in the US, roughly.

So 3,000,000 is what, 0.009% of the national population?

>Both WTC attacks
>Boston bombing
>San Bernadino
>Garland "Draw Your Own Muhammad" attack
>Fort Hood shooting

Just the ones I remember off the top of my head, there are quite a few more going back into the 70s.

I mean, maybe the cartels have a bigger death toll in US lives, but it'd be tough to beat.
>>
>>6376775
sure looks like an impartial source!
>>
>>6376512
>Christianity is just as bad
Not really. A Christian who hates gays is considered a bad Christian. A Muslim who DOESN'T hates gays is considered a bad Muslim.

Are the a lot of bad Christians? Sure. But there are a lot more "good" Muslims.
>>
>>6376780
>320,000,000 people here in the US, roughly.
>So 3,000,000 is what, 0.009% of the national population?
Wow you're genuinely retarded
>>
>>6376785
>A Christian who hates gays is considered a bad Christian
lol
>>
>>6376791
Knew my math was off. It's been a while since I had to find a percentage of anything.

>Besides I'm not awake yet, pls no bully

So that's 0.94%. Less than a percent of the population and still a huge death toll.

>>6376796
Have you ever heard the phrase "hate the sin, love the sinner?"
>>
>>6376780
>>Boston bombing
>>San Bernadino
>>Garland "Draw Your Own Muhammad" attack
>>Fort Hood shooting
less than 100 people dead
Asian shooters/blacks in general do worse

also
>So 3,000,000 is what, 0.009%
you're either retarded or really underage
fuck off
>>
>>6376718
>>6376739
Thank you for your replies, but I would maintain my possition that Religious Extremists are not people, but rather bullets shot at us by the doctrine of Islam. They have surrendered their lives, their choice and their individuality for something. They've become weapons, as opposed to muslims, who are people. And just like a gun, the doctrine of islam can be used irresponsibly.

I would maintain that unassociated gun owners nor muslims should be held accountable for what happens when a gun or religious extremist is used in a crime.

Banning guns doesn't stop religious terrorism, behold Paris and Brussels, bombs and assault rifles smuggled in.

Banning muslims does not stop terrorism, for ISIS is international and cares little for laws.

I kind of think the left and right are leading people into circles about this entire matter. . .As if something as setting its own population against another segment of its own population.

Muslims and Gun Owners both risk to lose their rights because of it.
>>
>>6376800
>So that's 0.94%. Less than a percent of the population and still a huge death toll.
No it isn't

3 million muslims
like 10 people actually committed crimes
killed less than 100 people over the last 10 years

That's par for the course or below par even for this country
>>
>>6376800
>Have you ever heard the phrase "hate the sin, love the sinner?"
That's an Islamic thing
>>
too bad the government will never actually put resources into preventing terrorism, they need to keep people afraid to do their "anti-terrorist surveillance" of common citizens... which has never stopped a terrorist attack to date
>>
>>6376796
It's true. Most of the people who call themselves Christians in America have never read the bible, never go to church. The beliefs they attribute to their "faith" are really just from their society and their peers. They don't even realize when their beliefs collide with their assumed faith, or when it collides with that of other so-called Christians.

A Muslim on the other hand knows the teaching of their faith and are 100% complete consistent with other, right up to the part where fags MUST die.
>>
>>6376781
I'm all about having a better one, please provide.
The burden of proofs is on you.
>>
>>6376817
Back to tumblr.
>>
>>6376825
You're the one trying to prove something
I'm all about having a better one, please provide.
The burden of proofs is on you.
>>
>>6376830
Nice fallacy, I made a statement and backed it with a source, now provide either a proof that my source is corrupted or provide a better one which contradicts mine.

Oh, but you can't, what's next ? Smug anime girl.
>>
>>6376811
>>6376801
>United States June 1, 2009 – 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting by Abdulhakim Muhajid Muhammad. 1 killed and 1 injured

>United States November 5, 2009 – Fort Hood shooting, at Fort Hood near Killeen, Texas. 13 dead, 33 injured.

>United States April 15, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombings. Two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blast killed 3 and injured 183 others.

>United States October 23, 2014 – Zale H. Thomson, also known as Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, attacked four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet, severely injuring one in the back of the head and injuring another policeman in the arm before being shot to death by the remaining officers, who also shot a civilian.

>United States May 3, 2015 – Two gunmen attacked the Curtis Culwell Center during a 'Draw Muhammad' cartoon art exhibit in Garland, Texas . 2 dead (perpetrators) 1 injured.

>United States July 16, 2015 – 2015 Chattanooga shootings. 6 dead 2 injured.

>United States December 2, 2015 – In the 2015 San Bernardino attack, married couple Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik shot and killed 14 people and injured 22 others in a killing spree that the FBI was investigating as "act of terrorism".

>United States June 12, 2016 – At least 50 people were killed and 53 injured in a mass shooting at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida. The shooter, Omar Mateen, pledged allegiance to ISIL.

>87 killed, 297 injured since 2009
>All ideologically motivated
>Less than 1% of the population
>Blacks are 12.6% of the population and their casualties are almost entirely black-on-black and related to gang violence

Admittedly, your last ten years is correct--there's a gap of seven years where islamic attacks don't happen in the continental US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

>>6376817
Kind of odd that I hear it a lot in my bible-belt neck of the woods, then.
>>
>>6376445
>Muslims are not your enemies

According to their book they are literally, explicitly my enemies.
>>
>>6376445
Daily reminder that being LGBT doesn't imply anything about your political orientation. It just implies that you're gay, bi or trans.
>>
>>6376665
One difference is that violent attacks with guns have declined while gun ownership increased. Places with strictest gun laws are usually where worst violence happens b/c it makes easier victims (ie: Paris). Guns function as a equalizer for weaker ppl (ie: ppl who make for easier victims) against physically stronger attackers.

Can you say that as the amount of Muslims increased in an area that the mount of muslim based attacks of violence decreased? Can you say that as muslims increased that ppl who are physically weaker are less likely to be victims of physically stronger attackers?
>>
File: muslims.png (2 MB, 1312x5245) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
2 MB, 1312x5245
>Gentle reminder that if you're in the LGBT community and you are an Islamophobe or support Trump, you're a regressive hypocrite.
oh wow
>>
File: moderate side of islam.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
moderate side of islam.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>
File: moderate side of islam2.png (161 KB, 1547x1114) Image search: [Google]
moderate side of islam2.png
161 KB, 1547x1114
>>
>>6378525
>>6378518
>>6378512
edgy
>>
>>6376445
You are fucking delusional, their viewpoints are fucking retarded they call for killing gay people and that is wrong. Why are you too blind to see the truth?
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.