[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this right now, should tranny chasers be accepted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: BovZRZECAAAsgfi.jpg (52 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
BovZRZECAAAsgfi.jpg
52 KB, 600x580
Let's settle this right now, should tranny chasers be accepted as part of the LGBTQ community, or are they just outsiders who prey on it?
>>
They're definitely not part of the community, but they also don't have to be predators...
>>
>>6374681
There isn't some grand council and while there are shared interest we're all a pretty diverse group.

So if you think they do, good for you, if you don't, also good for you.

Mainly why should you care what others thing about something so trivial?
>>
>>6374694
It's not trivial to the trans women who get used and abused by these men. Dare I say, check your privilege for a second.
>>
>>6374681
I hate being called a chaser. Im attracted to femininity and MtF people aren't as shitty as biological women.
>>
>>6374726
Post pic.
>>
>>6374724
Being abused is always a problem, but does it matter if someone considers them apart of the LGBT community or not?
>>
>>6374733
If you are going to break things down, then in reality nothing matters. Might as well just shoot heroin and watch kids in the hall reruns all day.
>>
>>6374732
Probably too ugly. Trans people have high standards. I also don't want to risk being outed as some closet homo.
>>
>>6374760
But i mean how does considering them part of the LGBT community change or stop how they're abusing MtF? I'm genuinely asking.

Taking my statements to an extreme doesn't help anything.
>>
>>6374681
should biscum be considered part of the community? esp. when they can just go off and have hetero-normative lifestyle?

>chasers are a form of biscummery
>>
>>6374772
>Trans people have high standards.

This is true, if you try to hook up with one on dating sites, it's even more difficult than getting a natural born woman. Their inboxes are inundated with chasers. If they gave even a tenth of them the time of day, their buttholes would be completely wrecked within a week. No ass can get pounded that much.
>>
>>6374681
they like men in dresses, they are fags
>>
File: racheldolezal-news.jpg (107 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
racheldolezal-news.jpg
107 KB, 900x600
>>6374807
Depends on what LGBTQ means to you. Think of it this way, can you understand why black people find pic related annoying?
>>
File: ghmymyt.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
ghmymyt.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>6374724
>Dare I say, check your privilege for a second.
you know after the orlando attack there are a lot of /pol/lacks milling around here
>>
>>6374822
lol, You say this but then trannies come on this board saying they can never find someone and all you'd have to do to date them is just be a nice person (not treat them like a fetish). I'd really like to know what the truth is.
>>
>>6374822
It's already fucking impossible to find biological women on dating sites. I've just given up trying to find anyone.
>>
>>6374844
This actually makes some sense to me, so it is like do we want to consider theses people who abuse MtF as part of our community?

I mean there is a part of saying that MtF are female and there is nothing gay about fucking them. But then there is the part about them having a dick and that makes it kind of gay.

If they are kind of gay for chasing traps, then aren't they part of out community whether we like it or not?
>>
>>6374846
When it fits it fits. He implied there was nobody getting hurt by the chaser phenomenon. He didn't consider things from the victims perspectives.
>>
>>6374724
Eat shit you fucking asshole.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x582
>>6374846
/pol/ has always been here and /lgbt/ has always been on /pol/. /pol/ loves it's resident faggots.
>pic related
>>
>>6374850
There are two answers to that. The first is, regular women say that shit constantly too. Look at JLaw, constantly complaining about how "she can't get a date". What that translates to is they can;t find a guy who meets their impossibly high standards. They could get fucked at any given second if they chose to.

The second possibility is they are just too ugly or manish. If you don't look like a woman, you aren't going to attract chasers.
>>
>>6374878
Exactly. If you consider it an identity, with certain "perks", access to "the club", then you have to define who falls under the umbrella.
>>
>>6374901
Women are literally looking for a prince charming to sweep them off their feet. They hold impossibly high standards.
>>
>>6374912
i guess it kind of comes down to whether you consider trans women fully women, because if you do then there is no reason to include them in the group of LGBTQ+.

But if you don't then chasers are gay and they kind of get de facto inclusion in the group don't they?
>>
>>6374938
If the trans woman still has a dick, and the chaser regular sucks that dick and swallows her cum, then it seems like he belongs. Same applies to the trans woman though, she has a dick and is regularly getting it sucked by men. That's a lot of dick to not be gay.
>>
>>6374965
Guess that makes sense, but what if the chaser only tops, do they still count?

And if so doesn't that kind of go against "transgender people are just their preferred gender" because it means that trans women are still men to at least some degree?
>>
>>6374938
They aren't fully women but I will treat them as one. You cant deny biology. So then if I think that, and find them attractive it would mean I am gay? accept me into your circle, legbutts, I'm like one of you.
>>
>>6374965
but by that standard, is some guy that chases FTMs (post-hrt) to be considered straight?
>>
>>6374997
I mean this discussion is mostly about pedantics and definitions, a lot of people probably wouldn't consider chasers to be part of LGBTQ+.

>>6375004
Technically, if you can talk about this shit in a technical sense, then i would say yeah they're straight. They just like super masculine women.
>>
>>6375004
I would say no, because ive seen ftm trans people and masculinity is not attractive to me. I don't think it matters if they have a pussy if they look and sound like a man.
>>
>>6374996
If a 100% gay man always tops other men, I don't think anyone would question him when he said he is gay. They are part of the same spectrum. I mean come on, they both love pounding ass with a swinging dick attached to it, how much difference could there really be?
>>
>>6375057
So i guess the answer to the question of "Are chasers part of the LGBTQ+ community?" is yes because they are gay
>>
>>6375004
Post hrt, or post op? I'm thinking you mean post op because your question doesn't really seem to mean much if you are just asking about hrt, since we are talking about the presence of a dick. Post op, I would consider them 100% straight, just a very open minded laid back straight. Chasers obsess over trans women who still have dicks. As soon as the dick is gone the chaser loses interest. It is the dick that attracts them. For this reason, all the arguments about chasers being straight I find to be BS.
>>
It really sucks that the only men that want you only care about your dick and don't really consider you a real woman. Chasers will never understand or have any real compassion and trannies will always hate and resent them for it. That's just the natural order of things i guess.

My boyfriend hinted that he doesn't want me to get SRS and he often wants to play with my dick. We got into an argument over it and he said he's the best i can get apparently. If that's the case, I guess I'll just kill myself once he heads back home.
>>
>>6375119
>Chasers will never understand or have any real compassion

Just because your current boyfriend is like that doesn't mean all "chasers" are. You want to be a woman, but that means you will get all the negative stuff that comes with being a woman, ie men who just want to fuck you and move on. Can't expect all the positive that comes with being a woman but none of the negative.
>>
File: 1461391291539.png (312 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1461391291539.png
312 KB, 480x368
>>6374681
chaser here

i would advise you not to accept us, we would only cause more problems and it would lead to rape in some cases
>>
>>6375119
He sounds like an asshole.
>>
>>6374681
if demiboys and tumblr folk are then why not eh?
>>6375119
My political and personal concern for trans lives and rights still exists separate from my personal attraction which has nothing to do with the community at large.

I'm not interested in convincing anyone of living the way I want them to.
I want to find a partner who is a Trans women has breast, a figure, a penis(non-op), friends, hobbies, and some form of income.

I would not settle for a trans women who doesn't fit my criteria, trying to change people is pointless and other than my personal attraction I'm an ally of trans men and women.

One of my good friend is even a transman.

As far as my sexuality people can consider me whatever they want don't care
>>
What qualifies as a tranny chaser?
>>
>>6376437
Am I fetish to you or do you just have a messiah complex?
>>
>>6376488
I don't know...
I'm sorry, goodbye.
>>
>>6376488
trannies are a fetish to everyone though. kind of like genetically engineered fuck toys
>>
>>6376789
You lot go ewww disgusting kys a whole lot when you spot a post-op though, you're just a fag in denial and cannot speak for normal people.
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98 KB, 508x619) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98 KB, 508x619
>>6374681
>Let's settle this right now

>settling anything on 4Chan
Okay.... :^)

>should tranny chasers be accepted as part of the LGBTQ community
What chasers are even applying to your shitty little identity politic club? I certainly am not. Even if it was gay I wouldnt participate in the shit tier LGBT "community". Identity based groups are full of ideologues and extremists, fuck that shit.

Gay and want to be a gun owning Republican? NOPE YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON IF YOU DO THAT ! LEL fuck that. Identity based communities are for weaklings that dont know who they are, and need to be told what to do and what to believe.

>>6374726
>I hate being called a chaser
I like being called a chaser. I am a tranny lover, stay mad if it rustles you, see if I give a fuck (:

>MtF people aren't as shitty as biological women
Confirmed for never having a passable trans gf

>>6374859
>I've just given up trying to find anyone
Pussy. You dont deserve anyone Tbh.

>>6374887
>"whos side are you on"
>muh sides
Idiotic bullshit, goddamn /pol/ is so fucking stupid it hurts my brain.

>>6374917
>Women are literally looking for a prince charming to sweep them off their feet. They hold impossibly high standards.
LUL wrong. Really if you knew how ignorant you were about women you would feel as bad as I do reading your shit post pham. Seriously, step your game up, because you arent even trying.

>>6375119
>Chasers will never understand or have any real compassion
>Dont mind me, just making idiotic and overly broad statements about entire groups of people
:^)

>>6376437
>What qualifies as a tranny chaser?
Anybody that specifically seeks out companionship of a trans person is a chaser. Yeah and that means you too Mr "I just wanna be friends :^)" It also includes Mr "I didnt even know you were trans :^)" yeah I see you over there too desu

>>6376488
>Am I fetish to you or do you just have a messiah complex?

>Am I a false dichotomy?
>or just a fucking moron?
Why not both? :^)
>>
>>6376881
>Anybody that specifically seeks out companionship of a trans person is a chaser. Yeah and that means you too Mr "I just wanna be friends :^)" It also includes Mr "I didnt even know you were trans :^)" yeah I see you over there too desu
Fucking kek.
>>
Chasers are literally the only men interested in trannies. I know a lot of you want to find a straight guy who unquestionably sees you as a girl but they do not exist. If a man shows interest in you knowing you have or used to have a penis, he is a chaser. If he first showed interest in you without knowing and was "cool with it" after you told him, he's a chaser who just hit the jackpot. Trannies are not common and no straight guy would ever chose to be with one if there are real women available.
>>
>>6376881
>Anybody that specifically seeks out companionship of a trans person is a chaser.

Even if it really is strictly friendship, nothing sexual, just hanging out, watching movies and playing video games?
>>
>>6376967
Don't listen to chasers, they're vile and cannot imagine there's people with different views and think they have to make trannies miserable so they'll settle for losers like them thinking they can't have anything better.
>>
>>6374724
Assholes are gonna be assholes. Doesnt matter if theyre gay,straight, or trans.

Dont associate with them and you should be alright.
>>
Is there a single agreed upon definition of what a chaser is?
>>
>>6376881
>Identity based communities are for weaklings that dont know who they are, and need to be told what to do and what to believe.
There is a truth to this, unfortunately, because such groups are currently about SELF-identification and perpetuation of the identity. What would make more sense politically is, in contrast, SOCIAL identification and abolition.

In other words, you belong to a group not because you want to or like to, but because you are being treated as such instead of as an individual by society. You are being judged by your perceived beloning to a certain group (gay, black, whatever) rather than on your own personal merits (see: "othering"). You might therefore organise politically with people who are being treated in a similar way, with the explicit goal of abolishing the separation described, and hence the need for your political group, so that all of you can go back to being just people/individuals rather than whatever label has been put on you.

This kind of "identity politics" is not only necessary, but is also NOT a personal choice made by the people in whatever group was formed, but is instead necessitated by social conditions.

So the answer to the question "are chasers a part of the lgbt community?" is another question: "are chasers treated as such by society?" And the answer is no. There is no debate on this, because it is not a question of self-identification or beloning, but of social conditions. Yes you might get made fun of if you're a chaser, but you might get made fun of for having an ugly haircut. You're just a pussy; lift and no-one will say shit. But there is no widespread or systematic oppression of chasers. No one has ever murdered a bunch of chasers or placed them in a concentration camp.
>>
Wtf. Chasers are people. Find a decent one and quit bitching.

If at first you dont succeed try again.

But dont complain that someone likes a certain thing about you but it isnt the thing you want people to like.

If all they want is sex keep looking eventually youll find one that wants more and appreciates the person you are.
>>
>>6377755
>If all they want is sex keep looking eventually youll find one that wants more and appreciates the person you are.
Well then he isn't a chaser...
>>
>>6377775
>Lets label people and assume they're all the same.

Faggot, nigger, dyke, shemale, chaser.

Yeah you people are totally different then every other bigot.
>>
>>6377775
>>6377755

Well it kinda depends by what you mean by "chaser". Some use it to mean any transattracted man, including the open-minded straight prince charming. Some use it to mean "douchebag who just wants to suck dick or get fucked and has no interest in the transgirl beyond the penis". So yeah, by definition number two there can be no decent "chaser" because the term refers exclusively to assholes.
>>
>>6376979
no of course not, that would mean there was some sort of community unity among trans women clearly there is not
>>
File: 1463611724646.jpg (25 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1463611724646.jpg
25 KB, 482x427
>>6374681
>tfw no chaser bf
>>
>>6379114
Are you a tranny ?
>>
>>6374681
I like to be called a predator. I pray on mentally weak. Trannies are just more likely to be suicidal and i like that.
>>
>>6374681
who cares? they aren't gay (or lesbian or bisexual or transgender) so technically speaking they're not but what difference does it make?
some chasers are shitty (the ones who specifically fetishize trannies who dont pass for instance) but those who simply prefer transgirls to "bio" women are completely fine. im mtf and currently dating someone you might call a chaser except he dates bio girls too; we just like each other because he's a guy with crossdressing tendencies and i guess im not to hideous looking for a tranny.
seriously though why is this still an issue
>>
>>6374681

What is wrong with you?

I like transgender women, what is wrong with that?

What is wrong with looking for what you like?

Hating people for their sexual taste... Isn't that HOMOPHOBIC?

You're a hypocritical homophobe.
>>
>>6379250
it's totally fine to be a chaser
what isn't fine is to get angry when you get rejected by trans women who hates chasers
>>
>>6374681
They're gay, so yes they should.
>>
>>6374724
Hon detected
Traps should get rights on wether they pass or not
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.