[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan is best place to find bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: frogsad.png (640 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
frogsad.png
640 KB, 600x726
I've always been of the opinion that the best place to find a bf would be 4chan, or some other imageboard.

I really do believe this. I think that because this place is anonymous, and because boards and threads are structured around relatively specific topics/interests, this allows users to meet and get along in a friendly way. Users talk to each other simply for fun, and not with the specific intention of dating, unlike in dating apps where conversation is only initiated or reciprocated based on how good a profile picture appears to be.

Every so often, I see Anons on boards - including this one - say something like "Hey, wanna exchange e-mails". I really do think 4chan is the best place to find a bf.

Plus, one would be surprised at the amount of genuinely handsome and good-looking people on here.
>>
>>6373839
I actually agree with you, but the big problem is that none of the people here live anywhere near me.
Living in a third world country sucks.
>>
>>6373839
I concur. I've actually met two hot guys off this very board, both exactly my type at least on the surface.

Granted they were hundreds of miles away and nothing ended up coming of it, but with persistence that may change.
>>
I had an ex-bf that I met an ./r9k/, and he was one hot bara dude.

Granted, the relationship ended terribly and all... but still.
>>
>>6373867
>>6373877
How do I find a bf on 4chan? What steps do I have to take?
>>
File: 1463615885416.jpg (180 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1463615885416.jpg
180 KB, 600x801
Pretty sure I agree with you op.

Talked with a couple of guys from /pol/ though and after chatting and acting polite for a while one of them started being too perverted wanting pictures, and then the other revealed he's straight but been single for couple of years and is now so lonely he'll try being bi if just to find someone to cuddle.

People suck all over I guess, but yeah I might find someone on the boards I spend my life on, pol and ic.
>>
File: 1449643875096.jpg (31 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1449643875096.jpg
31 KB, 403x403
>tfw you meet your boyfriend outside of the internet but later find out he uses 4chan
all you chasers are the same
>>
>>6374485
>know what kind of a bf you want
>wait until such a guy posts
>ask if he's into LDR
>ask him to be your bf
>????
>profit!

That or just start a dating thread
>>
>>6374485
>be a qt trap
>claim to be a trap in any thread on any board
>get swarmed by thirsty men
>>
>>6374756
How am I supposed to find the type of bf I want, though?
>>
>tfw living in Belgium with no chance of meeting the bigger american part of most boards
>>
File: 143112561666.jpg (143 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
143112561666.jpg
143 KB, 597x519
I'm so lonely. I want a bf.
>>
>>6375485
Are you a trap?
>>
Male from south Florida here. I usually date girls but I'd be interesting in meeting a mtf.
>>
>>6375569
t. Corpse on a gay nightclub floor
>>
>>6373933
>post pics

>>6351084
>>
>>6375614
>Post pics

Sorry, I deleted everything I had from him.
>>
>>6373839
I agree, I very much like it here, in the surface its just shit posting and really crap trolling but every so often you get to have a nice chat with people and they're very deep when they open up. I've met a few people from here and all of then we're very cool and down to earth.

As you said, being anonymous is good, people get to know you through text before they see you in person, or even just pictures, so they'll get to genuinely know you. The anonimity is nice for that, because people are more open and expressive of themselves and honest with their situation.

I've also heard of several relationships that have started on here, some of which have been going strong for years now.

Its nice to know that people on here can be bf material and hold a stable relationship too.
>>
>>6375650
You sound cute.
Are you bara?
>>
>>6375082
Plenty of germans though...
I'm specifically looking for someone nongerman but I agree, odds to find someone nearby on 4chan are awful.
>>
>>6375082
I live in Belgium too anon :3
>>
File: be_my_friend.png (968 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
be_my_friend.png
968 KB, 1280x720
>>6375650
>>
>>6373839
It really isn't though. I met my first bf through the old gaygen zeemap. It didn't end well.
>>
>>6375668
Nope, not sure which category I fall into to be fair. Some people call me cute or whatever, I've got a slim body, iunno.

>>6377880
Okay~
>>
>>6377956
Well, story? Also, the only alternative are dating sites, which are cancer, and meeting in real life, which is mostly an impossibility given how unlikely it is one will run into a homo in the course of daily life.
>>
>>6375082
>>6375977
There's three of us!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.