[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gays such cucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1465782554287.png (80 KB, 542x740) Image search: [Google]
1465782554287.png
80 KB, 542x740
Why are gays such cucks?
>>
>>6373759
That guy is probably a bottom.
>>
File: 77f1_g.png (121 KB, 253x227) Image search: [Google]
77f1_g.png
121 KB, 253x227
Why are men such pigs?
>>
>>6373759
As a homophobe I agree with that queer redditor

"Ala ackbar" my friend
>>
In most states it's still impossible to hold a job and point out the shit behavior of straight people, they will fire you. It's impossible to stay in school and point out their shit behavior, the students and teachers will make your life such a hell you will quit. It's impossible to point out shit straight family members, or they will disown you or worse.

And so many of these gays, that know all these things, forget that on the internet, if you do it right, you can point out the shit behavior of straight people, and there's nothing they can do about it. Oh, they can ban you, but there's a thousand other straight websites where you can point out what they are, kind of throw it in their face as it were.

You don't have to keep pretending straight people are o.k. on the internet.
>>
gay boys are so nice, instead beheading them we should just throw them off building
>>
>>6373759
The better question is, why are you so cucked by gays?
>>
>>6373759
>r*ddit
everyone's a cuck there
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.