[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until all these alt right kiddies go back to their containment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1446871202588.jpg (168 KB, 500x818) Image search: [Google]
1446871202588.jpg
168 KB, 500x818
How long until all these alt right kiddies go back to their containment board and stop shitposting here? Because it seems like theres more straight dudes than actual GSMs here right now.
>>
>>6371156
GSMs?
Global system mobiles?

Also
>implying many of us legbutts aren't right wingers
get rekt
>>
>>6371156
i give it one day to one week until the tide of /pol/ sewage drops back to its usual levels
>>
Give it like a day.
>>
>>6371156
Um sorry but I'm a crossboard poster.

/pol/ is right and you can't accept the fucking facts.
>>
>>6371172
See? There are a lot of people posting on this board today who don't know what shit like GSM means. Fucks sake. If I wanted to hang out with ignorant straight people I'd move back home.

I mean there's always been an undercurrent of /pol/ type people here but today it's just ridiculous.
>>
>>6371197
Right about what? You don't even know what my opinions on anything are.
>>
>>6371212
Half of these shitposts are members here who can't stop posting "LOL TELL TEH POL TO GO BACK" and "OMG MODS POL IS HERE"

Pol is always here. It has never left.

pol was right about muslims and always has been.
>>
>>6371156
You do realize that most of the people posting political shit are GSM? You can only pretend to be an all-encompassing feefee-driven head-patter for so long. There's a reason why so many /pol/tards are also /lgbt/.
>>
>>6371156
/pol/ is your father who you want to be wrong so you can rebel against him but in the end you
realize he was right about most things. even if they sounded bad
>>
>>6371237
half?

50+ threads versus like 5?
>>
>>6371250
>>6371252
Right about WHAT? You are making so many assumptions. What the fuck are we even talking about? And I'm "pretending to be an all-encompassing feefee-driven head-patter"?

???????
>>
>>6371156
Actually it's high time liberals stopped censoring anything that doesn't align with their cucked "accept everyone even if they have a bomb strapped to their chest" ideology. There are gays that don't like Islam and we're sick of being silenced by you SJW pricks.
>>
File: no faggot.gif (382 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
no faggot.gif
382 KB, 320x240
>>6371156
I actually just peeked in here wondering the same. /pol/ is being covered in pro-homo shitposts now.

Please stick to your containment board and we'll stick to ours.
>>
>>6371282
Who is being censored? Who is doing the censoring? What is being censored? How do you know I'm an SJW prick? Are you still taking your medications? I think you're having delusions here.
>>
>>6371156
didn't you hear? /pol and /lgbt are gone. It's just /polgbt now.
>>
>>6371306
The reminder fuck pol thread got deleted because you liberal fucks got your asses handed to you. Gays don't want to tolerate a religion that wants them dead. Simple.
>>
>>6371329
"The reminder fuck pol thread"? I cannot even parse that. Is english your first language?
>>
File: Capture.png (100 KB, 1358x475) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
100 KB, 1358x475
>>6371339
This thread was a golden example of liberals being intolerant of beliefs that conflict with their own. Liberals got their asses handed to them by gays who were fed up with #gaysagainstislamophobia so your cuck overlords deleted it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.