[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Dank.jpg (28 KB, 750x510) Image search: [Google]
Dank.jpg
28 KB, 750x510
Salaam Alaikum

Thought I'd leave this here. I'm sorry some ignorant douche thought that it was OK to shoot up a gay club. Qur'an does not say to kill homosexuals. At all. It's not in there.

What this man did was wrong and he will burn for eternity for murdering his fellow man.
>>
>>6369655
Nice taqiya, Mohammed.
You can't fool us
>>
Fuck Islam. Islam has no place in the West. Fuck your "salaam alaikum". Fuck off
>>
All boards are now literally indistinguishable from /pol/.
>>
It's in the hadith. Quranists are heretic according to 99% of Muslims.
>>
>>6369677
Fpbp
>>
>>6369655
Except it is and it does say that
>>
>>6369655
You have three choices:
1) Renounce Islam.
2) Leave the secular west and return to your theocratic backwater.
3) Get fucked and die.

Shove your Salaami up your ass, shitskin.
>>
>>6369655
Trump is going to get you, Ahmed.
>>
>>6369702
I just went to /u/, it's very easily distinguishable from /pol/.
>>
n'shallah my brother

soon we will free the world of western degeneracy
>>
>>6369655
>Does not say kill homosexuals
>It also doesn't say I can lie to nonbelievers
>Trust me or I will behead you
Nice try mohammed.
>>
>>6369702
Then go to the middle east if muslims are so oppressed, surely they will welcome you.
>>
>>6369655
true. all gay people should help us spread islam and stop being gay.
>>
File: 1457515661744.jpg (90 KB, 754x612) Image search: [Google]
1457515661744.jpg
90 KB, 754x612
>>6369655
>Qur'an does not say to kill homosexuals. At all. It's not in there.
>mfw
>>
>>6369655
Nice Taqiyya bro. The actual text in the Koran refutes you though.
>>
>>6369655
Bugger off, both terrorists and the state murder innocent people in the name of your religion.
>>
wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu ;)
>>
>>6369655
Fuck off with your deception, terrorist.
>>
Fuck off, religionfag.

Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, it doesn't matter, they all need to go in the fucking fire.
>>
>>6369655
>al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."
>>
>>6369655
Yeah it says to kill gays not only in the quran, but in the bible and the torah too. However, Mohamed having a 6 yo wife was a-ok. I think you're confusing homosexuals with paedophiles. It's ok, a lot of idiots do.
>>
>>6369655
Fuck you and fuck your religion.
Go back to you war torn shithole.
>>
>>6373357
Sounds like bullshit.
Lot was the only guy in the city who didn't want to rape the angel. He was however willing to offer his daughter up to be raped in place of the angel because according to the Bible rape is ok if it's a girl.
"The people of Lot" would indicate him and his family if anything, not the people who tried to murder him so they could rape his houseguest. Even if it did, then whoever wrote this was a retard who didn't know that the people of Sodom were destroyed for being inhospitable to an angel of God, not because they were gay. That interpretation of the story didn't even exist until the middle ages.
>>
>>6369702
And that's bad how exactly?
>>
>>6369655

If you're legit, thanks, my friend.

Ignore /pol/ trolls.

I am an theist but all sane people secular and religious can agree not to horribly murder their fellows.

The enemies of of worthwhile parts of humanity are those who kill and hurt. For the parts worth saving love and attempts at empathy are all that better, gay bi straight, cis or trans, religious or secular, sane people can disagree without murder and violence.

Peace be with you, my friend.
>>
File: 1465206517317.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1465206517317.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>6369655
>Salaam Alaikum
>>
I'll take you as genuine, but in all honesty, no amount of pretty words will change the fact that Islam and all the other abrahamic religions are backwards desert superstitions which can be easily used to justify violence against anyone. If you are a believer, you're part of the problem. So, in conclusion, take your excuses and stuff em.
>>
>>6369702
Even /co/ and /cgl/?
>>
>>6373348
>a majority of the globe follows religion, a faggot minority tells them to fuck off
lol
>>
File: 1454550058490.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1454550058490.png
216 KB, 393x391
Kill yourself. Islam is terrible. Wherever Islam goes, so does its impact on social views regarding LGBT people. Not only that, but whatever country Islam comes to, it replaces and corrodes the native culture. And this isn't colonialism how? I'm not even a /pol/ poster. I'm a left centrist and even I think this.
>>
File: 1452734267961.jpg (22 KB, 300x407) Image search: [Google]
1452734267961.jpg
22 KB, 300x407
Daily reminder that Islam is trash. You wanna live in the 7th century so bad? Keep it in your terrible unlivable countries.
>mfw the Middle East was the pinnacle of modern society thousands of years ago
>mfw Islam brought us scientific and mathematic advances and has literally regressed to biblical times and now denies science.
>>
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
>>
>>6369655
Grats on having a book that is so boring that literally nobody quotes it but we have to quote it for you and basically all Muslims have to just quote whatever they think sounds good because they actually don't know what their religion says, they just know they don't want to piss off Allah.

Before you people come at Christians with the same, you should know we have very quotable sayings all over the English language used every day.
>>
File: 1465079873071.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1465079873071.png
577 KB, 901x889
>>6369655
you'll hang soon sandnigger
>>
Islam has declared war on gays, it's folly to think otherwise, I won't go silently, fuck Islam
>>
Is there even any Muslims in /lgbt/?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.