[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Religion Thread (from a Homosexual Perspective)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 21
I think that - more then anything - the Orlando incident of today showed that it is unacceptable that those belonging to the homosexual community should subscribe or even support any of the Abrahamic religions, due both to their recorded history of antagonism against homosexuals and their - frankly - lack of supernatural/divine origin and man-made nature.

While the more visible attack has come from Muslims (this incident; as well as the well-documented executions of homosexuals in ISIS-controlled territories), Christians themselves are not far behind: from proposing discriminatory bills in state legislatures and incessantly preaching about the "abominable" - yet inherent - nature of an inborn trait, to channeling funds to Third-World countries in support of radical conservatives that often enact legislature that very directly harms homosexuals (predominantly in Africa and Latin-America).'

It is extremely vile for any homosexual to support, subscribe, or even align with those entities that are fundamentally opposed to the very existence of individuals such as ourselves. Muslims and Christians are both extremely hostile to us, and both act against us in different ways that ultimately would reduce our dignity and even stamp us out.

Even those supposedly "LGBT-friendly" churches are suspect, as a great number of them care less about the actual plight of homosexuals and instead only focus on presenting a better 'media-image' of their religion (i.e. "Look at us, we welcome homosexuals: see how tolerant Christianity can be? Now join us")

But most importantly of all: there is no reason to subscribe to these religions. They are not products of divine or supernatural revelation: they are merely myths and beliefs, like all the religions to come before them. This, this is the main reason they should be opposed. No person should be denigrated and much less executed for the sake of myths that offer no real insight into the divine or even on life itself.
>>
File: serveimage-25.jpg (116 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-25.jpg
116 KB, 469x600
Fully agreed.

What amazes me are lbgt theists. Truly the top cucks.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>6369568
>But most importantly of all: there is no reason to subscribe to these religions. They are not products of divine or supernatural revelation: they are merely myths and beliefs, like all the religions to come before them. This, this is the main reason they should be opposed.

I'm sorry but just because I'm like dicks does not mean I have to be a dick sucking naturalist. Here's your tip.
>>
>>6369568

>there is no reason to subscribe to these religions

This. 21st century religious adherents are the biggest cucks who have no shred of self-respect and cling so tightly to anyone who will give them a sense of belonging.

All it takes is to read some fucking philosophy in order to come to terms with the fact that subscribing to any of these dogmatic, outdated, guilt-ridden systems of belief is to expose your spinelessness and small-mindedness.
>>
What was old is new again.
Maybe this time we'll win.
>>
File: do not want.jpg (32 KB, 448x335) Image search: [Google]
do not want.jpg
32 KB, 448x335
>>6369748
There is hardly anything as pathetic as you: being a homosexual, yet aligning yourself with a group that teaches your homosexual nature is 'flawed', and, as I said already, that contributes as much as it can in order to maintain and even return the marginalization of people like you and me. It's cowardly.

Second, you're an idiot for not knowing any history well enough to realize the serious historical/literary issues in the Biblical canon pointing to a very human origin for these scriptures without any inspiration from a divine agency.

And by the way, Christianity is the original edge.

>"I don't have to pay homage to the emperor or to the gods of my fathers or even follow the laws because I only answer to the obsessive kike god!"
t.average early Christian
>>
>>6369834
>comes to hug box
>to bitch about hug boxs
>>
>>6369859
>aligning yourself with a group that teaches your homosexual nature is 'flawed'
They can't see past this because Semitic doctrine teaches that human life on earth is a sin and that one's entire existence is ridden with guilt. One has to therefore devote one's entirely life to seeking forgiveness from a mythologically dissociated, allegedly superior being who will use his feefees to decide whether or not you were a good boy who unconditionally gave up your free will to the circumcised, numb dick of Yahweh, who himself is an angry and capricious cunt.
>>
>>6369834
You say philosophy, but I say history is better. Nothing disproves Christianity or Islam faster than reading about the errors and inconsistencies in the Bible: from the anachronisms of the Book of Samuel to the archeological evidence that shows the Davidic Kingdom of legend never existed; and further down the line, the complete invention of stipulations in Luke's census ("...all must return to their cities of origin to be registered...") in an attempt to retcon, and the emergence of the Barabbas story from a mistranslation, probably some idiot Greek scribe who could only grasp basic Hebrew/Aramaic,
>>
File: 1465683857858.png (28 KB, 486x363) Image search: [Google]
1465683857858.png
28 KB, 486x363
Someone from /int/ here. It is good you denounce religion, but if your resulting ideology is not pic related you are still a moron.
>>
>>6369922
It's a combination of history and philosophy. The two go hand-in-hand after all.

>>6369893
I'm participating in the hugbox, you moron.
>>
File: don't flatter yourself.png (227 KB, 793x736) Image search: [Google]
don't flatter yourself.png
227 KB, 793x736
>>6369748
>unironically believing that a magic god-man born of a virgin had to sacrifice himself to himself in order to appease himself and that you can be saved by telepathically communicating with this primordial entity and declaring that his sacrificing himself to himself was "good"

You Christcucks are delusional.
>>
>>6369568

>Christians not liking faggots are just as bad as Muslims gunning you down
>>
File: fedoric.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
fedoric.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>6369568
>countries/states that banned religion, specifically the christian religions have a great track record of being sympathetic to LGBT minorities
yeah, the USA should treat it's LGBT just like how China, USSR, and Cuba treated theirs. That would be a great advancement for LGBT rights.

kys, you euphoric cuck
>>
>>6369568

The worst part about this is that religion is a choice, people choose to believe in fairy tales about a 5000 year old Earth made in 7 days by a sky wizard who wants to tell you who you can and can't fuck and what parts of your body you should cut off to make him happy.

So these people, have their right to choose to be retarded prioritized over basic rights for people didn't choose who they are attracted to, or what they feel like inside.

It's fucking bullshit. Fuck Islam, Fuck Christianity, Fuck Judaism.
>>
>>6370170
This post is about the ramifications of individual belief systems, not state legislation, you fucking retard.
>>
>>6370110
>Christians not liking faggots are just as bad as Muslims gunning you down
>trying to pass legislation to curb or take away rights that have been granted, funneling money and donations to leaders in other countries who pass anti-gay legislation (such as the Nigerian candidate who said he wanted to pass a death sentence for homosexuals and it was later discovered that Protestant ministries and even the Catholic Church was making significant donations to his campaign) and destroying families is just "Christians not liking you."

Both Christcucks and Islamic idiots take away lives: the only difference is to the directness in the way they go about it. One group just shoots us and throws us off buildings, while the others try either to make life so miserable or push us to the fringe or outright kill us in other countries.
>>
Religion is not our friend.
>>
File: 4829798234.jpg (25 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
4829798234.jpg
25 KB, 608x402
bump
>>
>>6369568
>implying atheists don't hate your guts based on reason alone.
>>
File: fedora.png (428 KB, 544x598) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
428 KB, 544x598
>>6369568
Man this thread reminds me of my youth as a hardcore fedora tipping closet case. So glad I stopped with all that crap.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 940x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 940x198
Contributing
>>
>>6370616
Oh so you've now found Christ, I presume?
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 700x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 700x702
Islam, Christianity, it's all the same. If any of them had it their way, we'd all die for nothing.
>>
>>6370616
Man this post reminds me of my youth as a self-hating deluded individual who believed in myths and fairy tales. So glad I grew up.
>>
File: anti-clericals.jpg (65 KB, 615x418) Image search: [Google]
anti-clericals.jpg
65 KB, 615x418
>>6369748
>>6370110
>>6370170
>>6370616
You fags never give a valid reason as to why your religion is "valid" that isn't based on internal factors. You never satisfactorily address any of the historical or literary issues present that cause all respectable historians and well-educated people to realize that the Bible is largely inaccurate and that it's scriptures are less than reliable. Not one single time.

You can't even answer as to how your specific version of Christianity is any more "valid" than any other extant or defunct religion, aside from the bullshit "the Bible says so".
>>
File: s.jpg (117 KB, 495x660) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
117 KB, 495x660
Ova Wega
De Sa Ta OM
Lucifer, Asmodeus, Satan, LvTHN, Lilith, Belial, Aphrodite, Eris:
Seven Headed Blackened Dragon of the Void
Lord of Black Shadows
ABYSS

For whom there are no NAMES
For what there are no IDEAS

For the Black Shadow surpasses ALL
For the Black Flame is NONE

In the course of Time
The cultivation of WILL manifests itself into dissolving purification
Ascension into the Black Realms of Unknown - The Mysteries of the Dark Gods, they speak, they beckon, they motion, they guide- I leap into the Hellish Fire!
Abysmal Awakening, immutable Dawn, the Sinister Arrow of Lucifer reaches the Pinnacle! Epitomization! Nexicratic Alchemical Arcane Transformation!

Hail the Blackened Scales of the Void Dragon!
I summon the Seven Heads, the Seven Gateways; I channel the Nine Realms, the Nine Universes!
Into ABYSS we- I- attain Godhood, within Shadows lays Divinity.

Hail Satan
My Will BE

May the Dark Gods hear my desires and answer with prudence!

Destroy my enemies with hail and brimstone; open fully the gates of Abadon and let the river flow without restraint! Cast thy hands, thy gaze, thy demons upon those who would destroy liberation!

Let none other but me gain domination over this interest; let none connive or succeed in foiling want!

Ave Satanas!

Open the gates!

Burn with ferocity!

Answer, my will be done!
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 300x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 300x462
>>6370796
>>
>>6370110
>A should be excused because B is worse.
The general consensus is that both should fuck off.
You're just butthurt that you're included.

>>6370170
>worshipping the state
>not a religion
>>
File: emeraldtablet.jpg (76 KB, 350x574) Image search: [Google]
emeraldtablet.jpg
76 KB, 350x574
Why have you not yet started to follow the superior religion and philosophy of Hermeticism?

Hermes Trismegistus literally took the condensed wisdom from ancient Greece and Egypt and handed it to us lesser men.
>>
>>6369859
Being a white male 3rd wave feminist is infinitely worse
>>
meanwhile, one of the djs at Boston's pride parade today is a gay muslim

also I have seen numerous churches around here with gay flags and even remember seeing one of the pride parade leaders is a gay bishop.

just was at a wedding and one of the bridesmaids had a girlfriend who was saying how they were getting married within the year
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
who else going /k/ after today
>>
>>6371571
So essentially organisations everywhere are playing their tolerance card in order to get some praise for not doing anything?
sounds familiar.
>>
>>6369568
Sorry to break it to you but no one will leave his religion just because someone on 4chan said so.
>>
At the end of the day LGBTBBQ is a small minority of the total population and your interests will ALWAYS be subservient to ethnic politics simply from a demographics prospective. You faggots are going to get thrown under the bus by the leftists advocating massive third world immigration.

There is a reason why gay rights only came about in western countries, and not middle eastern or eastern nations. Search yourselves for the answer.
>>
>Gay man only NOW realising that he's the acceptable loss, the sacrifice, for the Extreme Left's higher priority of Multiculturalism
>Blames it on religion

No Anon, YOU are the problem.
>>
>>6371571

You can't be a gay Muslim, or a gay Christian. To think otherwise is to be totally ignorant of the religion you profess to follow. If you do, you're simply a pagan or atheist pretending.
>>
>>6371607
Going /k/? I've been stockpiling weapons in Alaska for years. I am /lgbtk/.
>>6371655
Funny enough, my loss of religion started because I read arguments on the old Warcraft forums.
>>
>>6371694

You took spiritual arguments from a video game forum?
>>
>>6371713
I was 12. When my Church shut down the hard questions I had for them, people on the internet were more than willing to throw down for their beliefs. When the smoke cleared, I realized who was being rational and who wasnt. I remember it was the first doubt of Christianity I can remembee. I remember thinking "This guy is smart, he knows his shit, and he is acting much more maturely. This is the guy my Church says is wrong and going to Hell to be tortured forever?"
>>
>>6369568
Yeah, go ahead and try, you faggots. Your fellow "secular" homos will defend Islam to their dying breath, and it pleases me to know that you freaks'll be the first ones off the roofs come the global caliphate.
>>
File: 1328831207163.jpg (42 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1328831207163.jpg
42 KB, 500x580
Edgefags love hating on Christians and using them to push their fedora fashionista views, but it's not Christians that people should be worried about. Seriously, who on this board is staying up at night worried that a Christian baker won't bake their wedding cake?

What people should really be worried about is the religion of peace, look at how the religion of peace peacefully protested a gay night club in Florida. Look at how "moderate" Islam treats gays in majority Muslim countries:

http://www.news.com.au/world/islamic-state-group-targets-gays-with-brutal-public-killings/news-story/3b55d4e061e005aa8418ca2debc90e92

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3108860/Gripped-ankles-man-held-100ft-drop-bloodthirsty-crowd-wait-watch-dropped-death-ISIS-executioner-hope-survive-finish-off.html

Suddenly not having someone bake your cake doesn't seem like that big of a deal anymore compared to the alternative.
>>
>>6371765

That's nicethemselvend of the day if you're a practicing homosexual and you believe in Christianity you're going to hell.

Religion is a necessary evil, it's a tool of governance. Despite what you may think, people NEED to believe in ssomething larger than themselves.
>>
You all need to see the light of communism and Marxist-Leninist atheism
>>
>>6371869
If that's he case, why is it that the least religious countries are also some of the strongest and healthiest countries? Africa is full of idiot Christians and it does nothing for them. Japan is full of secularism and it is a shining first world nation.
>>
I realized how dumb religion was when I experienced Nuketown in Fallout 3.

Their religion made just as much sense as most real ones, and like most real ones, it was causing them to act stupid and fuck themselves over.
>>
I'm so fucking sick of the white gay brigade undermining the fifty people whose corpses are still lying on the floor in the scene of a gunfight 12+ hours later because there are literally too many bodies to process in a reasonable amount of time to make sure the religion responsible doesn't look bad.

I'm so angry at all of this.
>>
>>6371921

Africa is not a country.

Regardless, it's be Shit tier with or without Abrahamic religions. People with an average iq of 85 can't comprehend intricacies of Christianity. If you asked them why Martin Luther split with the Catholic church they would probably mumble something about the civil rights act.

Japan is Shinto, not atheistic. The only reason why they are first world is because of cultural imperialism from the west.

Homosexuality is a tool that is utilized to weaken western countries. Once that nation has collapsed, the tool is discarded and you're all brutally repressed. If you think your interests are best served by religions that can't separate a secular government from a religious one, go ahead, make my day. It's not my disease ridden bunghole on the line.
>>
File: 1465583151413.jpg (85 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
1465583151413.jpg
85 KB, 460x459
>>6369568
>Implying it was all abrahamics and not just islam
Fucking autist
>>
File: 1463117150227.png (121 KB, 199x346) Image search: [Google]
1463117150227.png
121 KB, 199x346
>>6370062
Delusional or not they're less degenerate than you godless shits
t. a godless shit
>>
>>6371923

Their religion would make more sense if they weren't activity seeking radiation poisioning. Fallout 3 is a poorly written game made by regards though, so it's no wonder it was enough to away you.
>>
>>6371923
Except it holds standards and morals that carry on into their personal lives
>>
>>6371607

As much as I support owning a firearm, what people need first and foremost is a government that is willing to recognize the danger of Islam and is willing to draw sensible conclusions from that.

No amount of firearms will make a difference if your government let's the cancer of radical, political Islam foster in your country.
>>
>>6372081
I don't know what you're arguing. I don't believe in a religious government. I don't like any religion, Buddhists or Christians or Islams. They are all anti-life. I just chimed in with the Warcraft story, I'm not trying to carry on the argument you were having with the other guy. Sorry if that led to some confusion, you obviously put time and effort into this post. If religion is necessary to hold society together, we need a religion that isn't the state or Christianity. Maybe Satanism? It is the only American religion besides Mormonism and native folk beliefs. Satanism would be a hard sell anyway, it is too elitist. It's an anti-dogmatic religion, so it wouldnt work anyway.
>>
>Christians themselves are not far behind:

Fuck off. The worst Christians will do is call you mean names and maybe make it so you can't marry but at least they're not going to behead you or fill you full of led when you go down to the club to suck an anonymous cock.

I'm not even Christian, I'm completely secular, but don't even fucking pretend that it's all religions when that's clearly not the case. Islam is a cancer and we need chemo.
>>
>>6371655
>Sorry to break it to you but no one will leave his religion just because someone on 4chan said so.

I stopped believing in religion when back in 2006 during a thread on /b/ where Anons from religious backgrounds were discussing the general abuse and shitty upbringing they had had all due to the influence of the Christcuck religion.

It resonated with me both because of the sheer shock of some of the things I heard (one Anon told of how his mom pulled him out of school when she found out they were teaching evolution and the Big Bang and home-schooled him which destroyed his social life and impaired his education, stuff like that) and because I became a pen-pal of sorts with an Anon from there (we talked for several years, and then he just stopped replying).

>>6371808
Where the fuck do you get this crap about us "defending" Islam? I have never even met a homo that ever voiced anything positive about Muslims or even religion.

Get fucked, /pol/ack.
>>
>>6372081
>Japan is Shinto, not atheistic
>Japan is Shinto, not atheistic

The Japanese don't literally believe in their kamis, despite what you see in your kid's cartoons. For them, it's merely a cultural thing. It's quite atheistic in every sense of the word.
>>
File: don't_ chatter.jpg (30 KB, 298x400) Image search: [Google]
don't_ chatter.jpg
30 KB, 298x400
>>6372851
>The worst Christians will do is call you mean names and maybe make it so you can't marry but at least they're not going to behead you or fill you full of led when you go down to the club to suck an anonymous cock.

They have a history of killing homosexuals. So I'm not going to forget that. Second, they certainly do more than trying to prevent us from getting married. There have been radical conservative leaders in the Third World - some calling for imprisonment or the death of homosexuals - who have received funding and donations from Protestant ministries and the Catholic Church. There are still tons of younger homos that get kicked out home or disinherited or abused because their families continue to put their stock in the Christcuck religion. You don't get to go off easy just because "[we] don't kill you!"

Both Christianity and Islam need to be purged. If the Christians aren't as militant NOWADAYS, it's only because they lost most of their prerogatives and influence in government in the West: we all know that despite their talk of "tolerance" the various Christian churches would love to be in power again and able to snuff off whom they wanted.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.