[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Please, this is my first post here because I have that problem running on my mind and I don't have anyone to talk to.

I'm an MtF lesbian and I can't help but feel bad about it. I had to act like a man with my ex gfs but I don't want to do so anymore.
I feel guilty when people are treating me like a man and I thought many times about make up and dressing as I want (knowing I already have a feminine face) but I like women and want kids so I don't know what to do at all.

Should I try to "act like a man", act as I want but not talking about me being a trans, or coming out and tell people around me and girls I want to get with?

I've already put aside surgery because I'm afraid of it and want kids.
>>
File: ImageProxy.mvc.gif (405 KB, 320x356) Image search: [Google]
ImageProxy.mvc.gif
405 KB, 320x356
>>6368679
>i'm an MtF
>Anime
Realy?

> should i act like a man?
You know already. when you say act like a man, it would be just that, an act, not the real you. how long do you want to live a lie for?

> i want children
bank sperm, adopt, use relative as sperm doner, find a single mother

dont worry about surgeries for now, just focus on getting hormones, so you dont become manly
>>
>>6368679
>act as I want but not talking about me being a trans
This
>>
>>6368679
Well, gurl, go the first steps of transitioning.

#1 Find a therapist, who knows stuff about trans-people, and to whom you can relate.

#2 Get your prescreption for antiandrogens.

#3 Get rid of your facial hair.

#4 Come out.

#5 Take hormones.

Don't bother with the succession, though. Your main focus for now should be finding a therapist and geting antiandrogens, so you are not getting more manly.
>>
>>6368679
>MtF lesbian

fucking dropped.
>>
It's a tough call OP. Ultimately, do you think you could possibly be happy if you keep repressing?

Either way I suggest that you go see a therapist.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.