[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No more night clubs for me for a while. Niggas be too frisky lately.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: pulse-nightclub-shooting-2.jpg (80 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
pulse-nightclub-shooting-2.jpg
80 KB, 768x432
No more night clubs for me for a while. Niggas be too frisky lately.
>>
>>6366718
>7/11 next door
no wonder
>>
Fags literally btfo by the R.O.P, yet again.
>>
>>6366718
This is pretty funny though. DO you really think liberals will care for your rights after gays were killed by oppressed brown muslims?
>>
>>6366835
Liberals are very fluid. They will simply spotlight the rare gay men who are "Muslims", and carry on seeing nothing out of the ordinary in all these conflicting ideas.
>>
>>6366905
basically this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3202293/Britain-s-Muslim-drag-queens-daily-struggle-against-homophobia-revealed-candid-documentary.html

at least it says daily struggle against homophobia, and not against islamophobia...
>>
>>6366718
I really wish more gays carried firearms
Insteaf of 20 dead 40 injured it would be
>club parton shoots armed attacker
Is a way better headline.

Ffs florida is a shall issue state...u can get a ccw for nothing!
>>
>>6366718

>Police have identified the gunman in the mass shooting at a gay club in Florida as 29-year-old Omar Mateen, an American citizen whose parents are from Afghanistan.

WHY ARE WE IMPORTING SUNNI SCUM!? THEY KEEP DOING THIS OVER AND OVER AGIAN!
>>
>>6367024
annoys the hell out of me that those who can, don't. meanwhile in the UK, try not to get caught carrying a kitchen knife and be prepared to do time for deploying a jerry-rigged stun gun on an assailant.
>>
>>6367060
Same as those dumbfuck Canadians. Guns aren't allowed there yet that froot loop was able to get that gun across security and kill that "famous" singer at her concert.
>>
>>6367024

That's a simplistic /pol/ fantasy.

And guns are not a s effective as you imagine. Now you're in a crowded, loud club with a gunman. First, can you identify the gunman? You see a mass of people, running away. Maybe someone is wrestling the gun man. Just masses of people. Second, now you have the shot. Can you even hit him properly? Again, tons of people. Can you quick draw like something out of a western and aim properly? People are actually very poor aims, especially in a tense situation. The best option for survival in a fight is to get behind cover.

Physical tackling has always been more effective at stopping shooters, but carries high risk of failure.
>>
>>6367264
That wasn't in Canada dummy
>>
>>6367264
>one shooting in Canada; therefore Canada is dumb
>tens of thousands of Americans die in gun violence yearly

Found the Americuck
>>
>>6367294
Right, only an idiot would believe that a concealed carry would be an asset in these crisis situations.

First of all, just because you can legally carry a gun on your person doesn't mean you are some straight shooting dead eyed sharpshooter or trained soldier. You are likely to miss and shoot innocents.

When someone opens fire on a crowd, your first reaction is delusional panic for most people. You engage a flight response to find cover or get away from the bullets and bloodshed. You don't calmly unholster your firearm and leisurely shoot at the target. Chances are you don't even know where he is or where the attack is coming from.

God I really wish Americans weren't so stupid. Stupidity is what's holding this country back.
>>
File: 000000.png (85 KB, 274x288) Image search: [Google]
000000.png
85 KB, 274x288
>>6367555
>You are likely to miss and shoot innocents
Thats why at CCW classes you aren't given your license unless you can shoot an accurate grouping at 50 yards to avoid this thing you autist
>>
>>6367613
That's all well and good, but are you being shot at while taking this shooting test?

I think not. Meaning, you aren't trained under pressure. Meaning, you won't shoot well in a crisis situation dummy.
>>
>>6367613

Shooting ranges are NOT an indication how well someone shoots in real world situations. The quick draw, sharp shooting is a pure fantasy. In real world situations, getting cover is the biggest predictor if you will survive.
>>
>>6366718
What did I miss? I don't live in the States
>>
>>6367849

The deadliest mass shooting in America's history. 50 dead. At a gay club. By a member of the Religion of Peace.
>>
>I HAET DRUMPF AND RIGHT WINGERS, THEY HATE GAYS

>BUT MUSLIMS ARE WONDERFUL TOLERANT PEOPLE, WE NEED MORE OF THEM

Liberal """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""logic"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>6367921

That's the deep irony about this shit. I'm leftist and I don't want more fucking right wing psychos coming over. And Muslims are far more right than American right wingers.
>>
>>6367024
This, finally buying one. Lots of femgen has already done the same.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.