[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think i fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_W1BFJuZH.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_W1BFJuZH.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
TL;DR at the end
> good (not really best) friends and college classmates with this guy for 3 years now
>I've developed a crush on him, mostly personality, not much fiscal
>he isn't confirmed gay, but also never denied when someone brought it "as a joke"
>also he acts a lot like me (in the closet) about certain things, so that makes it suspicious
>he travels mon-fri 10 miles to go to class, then he goes back to his house, rarely go out on weekends with other classmates
> been lowkkey flirting with him for a while, but nothing interesting has happened (except if you don't count the times he randomly winks me when I look at him, or when he turns around to look at me randomly when I sit beside him, and when I confront him he just turn his head back)
>just texted him "I'm so mad, if we were less than 2 digits of miles away, I'll hang out with you every weekend"
He didn't respond yet, is it too obvious that I'm flirting? I'm afraid to lose him as a friend

TL;DR: I texted I'm so mad that we live so far away l'll hang out with you every weekend if I could" but I don't know if he's gay. Is it too obvious? Is my friendship at risk?
>>
>>6365643
Why do you think theres something wrong in telling someone you'd like to hang out with them every weekend?
>>
>>6365643
That is so cute oh my goodness. You'll be fine :)
>>
>>6365643

Stop being such a fucking homo and have sex with him
>>
>>6365643
Dude, you didn't fuck up. That's freakin' adorable. I'm 99% sure you're fine, and 100% hoping you'll be making out with him soon.
>>
File: 4L_cqlFxezz.jpg (6 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
4L_cqlFxezz.jpg
6 KB, 329x328
Op here, thanks for the nice words you guys get me. I tried to be cool and cute and he replied this morning with this"yeah, but see, even though i'm just a couple houses away from almost all of my friends here, I didn't go out last night either". I am betting on the wrong horse?
>>
>>6368770

Tell him he can fug you
>>
>>6368770
now you tell him that he could have stayed inside together with you
>>
I thought you were literally talking about Filthy Frank and I got excited he was gonna come out soon
>>
>>6369268

Why would that excite you?
>>
File: 4L_k1iMV7rR.jpg (178 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
4L_k1iMV7rR.jpg
178 KB, 620x350
>>6368770
Also, he recently joined instagram and he's following a lot of cute grills he's friends with and liking a lot of girls pictures.. Am I hopeless?
>>
>>6369609
Yeah definitely. I too have Instagram and I actively avoid liking girl's pictures as to not come off as straight.
>>
>>6369609

As a gay man, I exclusively like girl's pictures, pretty much. I have so many girls that I follow, he might do the same thing that I do and just like selfies to (hopefully) boost the girl's confidence.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.