[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I bi if I could have a romantic relationship with a guy, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (326 B, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.png
326 B, 275x183
Am I bi if I could have a romantic relationship with a guy, but wouldn't want to have sex with him or marry him? (I would also prefer for it to be open so I could bang girls.)
>>
>>6365033
bump
>>
>>6365033
No. If you do, your bisexual license will be revoked since a real bisexual has sex with an equal number of men and women. Fakers like you give us a bad name. /s

My rule of thumb is to always call yourself whatever you like. If people give you shit for that, fuck them. However, I don't think you'll find a guy who's okay with you sleeping around while he isn't getting any.
>>
>>6365033
no, you're not bi. you're not even bicurious. stick to girls, fakefag
>>
Fuck off straight fag.
>>
>>6365033
Bisexual, by definition, means you are sexually attracted to both women and men.

If you are not sexually attracted to both women and men, then you are not bisexual.

It has nothing to do with feelings or emotions. Bisexuality is purely based on sexual preference.
>>
>>6365033
I am bi and not feel a great need to get to sex with boys or girls , sex only if we know each other a while and we are in a relationship. To my feelings it is important but it depends on each.
>>
File: 1463001602447.gif (1 MB, 186x238) Image search: [Google]
1463001602447.gif
1 MB, 186x238
>>6365033
>>
Unless you like cock, you aren't bisexual.

Sexuality inherently involves sexual interaction.
>>
>>6372983
What does Joe Biden have to do with this?
>>
>>6365033

it means you're biromantic heterosexual
>>
>falseflagging this hard
>people still biting the super obvious b8

wew
>>
>>6373571
>the actual, canonical answer to OP's question
/thread
>>
>>6365033

It means you have some underlying issues regarding male bonding.
>>
>>6373527
he is a major figure in the bi community

jeeez, get with it
>>
>>6377327
>underlying issues
?
>>
>>6365033
that sounds like a really shitty deal for any guy that would consider dating you
>>
>>6377558

You're only bi/gay if you genuinely like cock, there's no other rule. Sounds like he has trouble connecting to other males so he views them in a romantic light, the biromantic crap is tumblr psychology.

Sex is part of a relationship and a part of life in general, if you can't have it with someone then you're not really committed or designed for it, asexuals aside. If you admire or really like a guy for his personality, it doesn't make you bi.
>>
>>6377727
>Sounds like he has trouble connecting to other males so he views them in a romantic light
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>6377485
WAIT WHAT?
>>
>>6365033

Not in the world would I date you, a guy who wouldn't give me some, yet would go outside and get some chicks lol.

That's not a romantic relationship, that's a possessive relationship.
>>
>>6373527
https://www.queerty.com/joe-biden-describes-first-teenage-experience-with-gay-men-20150715
this was a fun google
>>
>>6377669
>>6379351
What if I had an open relationship with another guy who only had sex with women and we could have a bromance?
>>
>>6379713

Doesn't work.
>>
File: q34tfhajq4jrt.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
q34tfhajq4jrt.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
Sounds to me like you are a member of the BISEXUAL MASTER RACE op. Welcome to the club! Your first assignement is to break three fags, oops, I mean gay guys :^) hearts. Make sure to specifically do so by getting involved with one and then telling them that you are bi, and promising it isnt an issue. And then wait another week or two and dump them for a woman. Complete this task and you will move on to become a level 2 BMR member.
>>
File: Hillary4President.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
Hillary4President.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
##
>>
Are you me, anon? I like to cuddle with guys but have sexy times with girls.
>>
>>6365033

This board is for people over the age of 18, please fucking get the hell out of here. If you're literally over 18 and have a question on that idiotic level, you're a fucking moron who needs to be purged from the gene pool.

Sex comes with romance, there are no two ways about it. You're being selfish and petty to put someone on with romance but not have the intentions of going anywhere with it, think about how this action would make the other person feel but no- as the literal definition of a faggot- you're being childish (like the rest of the gay community) and focus solely on bringing people on for emotional reasons and not for the betterment of yourself (as in life partners *gasp*)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.