[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could a spic like me ever hope to obtain a nice white bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: crying_pepe.png (58 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.png
58 KB, 200x198
Could a spic like me ever hope to obtain a nice white bf?
>>
>>6364122
Whites are over rated anon
>>
File: 32bg.jpg (84 KB, 698x647) Image search: [Google]
32bg.jpg
84 KB, 698x647
>>6364255
>>
>>6364278
>>
>>6364288
>>
File: Himanshu-Malik.jpg (45 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
Himanshu-Malik.jpg
45 KB, 500x664
>>6364297
>>
File: cubhusbandoshowingoff.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
cubhusbandoshowingoff.jpg
101 KB, 1080x1080
>>6364255
>>6364278
>>6364288
>>6364297
>>6364319
But I really like white bara types.
>>
File: tumblr_m3byj9z8yF1ruqqm9o1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3byj9z8yF1ruqqm9o1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x488
>>6364337
Well having a racial preference means you can't Bitch if other men have racial preferences not in your favor.

Personally he looks like a hairy chub dude, average but cute. I guess if you have put a particular race on a pedestal though mediocrity can come off as being exceptional.

Best advice I have is to love yourself and accept who and what you are but you sort of have to do that in your own time.
>>
>>6364122
STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE
I'M CALLING THE /POL/ICE
>>
As a white fellow the whole race tier thing in the gay world is too strongly considered in what people find attractive. I don't think chubby hairy strong white men are that hard to find and I don't think many of them care about your race
>>
File: boyfriendmaterial.jpg (49 KB, 640x959) Image search: [Google]
boyfriendmaterial.jpg
49 KB, 640x959
>>6364357
>Personally he looks like a hairy chub dude, average but cute

You think he's average? I think he's perfect!

>>6364375
So, you think I have a chance?
>>
>>6364399
A chance to have a white bara boyfriend? Yea I mean I know nothing about you or the area you live in. But I believe you do because I also believe most people don't give that much Credence to the idea that some races are preferable no matter who the person is. I mean there's racial preferences and that's OK but if someone won't even give you a shot because you're Latino and solely because of that you probably don't want to date that person anyways right?
>>
>>6364122
back when I was a boy I dated a spic and he was a piece of shit, basically just wanted sex and not an actual relationship. Not to mention he wasn't even good at sex and didn't care about my pleasure at all. It really sullied my view of gay men.
>>
>>6364799
Well luckily, I live in the U.S., so I have my chance to find a white bf. It's just that I live in the most extreme of the Southwest, so not many of them here...

I've always thought the best place to meet people was online anyways, though.

>>6364825
No, I want an actual relationship. Sex is only good if it's someone you're in love with (as cliche as that sounds), or it makes you feel 'dirty' afterwards.
>>
>>6365136
Already it's not the south east. Yea I guess if you ever contact a guy come into confidently because keeping this pessimistic idea would be sure to harm a first encounter.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.