[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kidnap a femboy, lock him in my basement, forcefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 3.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
I want to kidnap a femboy, lock him in my basement, forcefully inject him with estrogen, and give him other HRT medicine.

I want to force him to take care of himself like a girl with all of the girly pampering stuff I will buy for him like makeup and shower products. He will take very good care of himself or be punished.

I want to make a room up just like a little girls bedroom, complete with a closet full of cute clothes where he will stay until he becomes a perfect cute princess who is a slave to my cock. And then we will start going out and doing stuff just as a Father and Daughter would.

Any volunteers?
>>
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 1080x1511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 1080x1511
>>6362434
>implying
>>
>>6362478
sauce
>>
>>6362434
Reverse image lookup
>>
>>6362434
As long as he's willing to become my husband and just abuse me in bed as roleplay I'm game.
>>
File: g.jpg (42 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
42 KB, 780x585
>>
>>6362434
And a few years later he will look like hell and you will regret wasting all that money on HRTs.
>>
>>6362478
sauce pls
>>
>>6362641
>le hormones aren't preservatives maymay
haven't seen that one in a while thanks lad
>>
>>6362502
>>6362642
It's called "the Seal of Training"
>>
Yeah, that'd be good fun.
>>
>>6362434
There was a movie where the Puss in boots voice actor kidnaps ththe bf of his daughter and actually does this to him, i wish i could remember the name.
>>
>>6362628
I was always curious if this was plausible, couldn't he take hormones and not pass? Hormones alone don't make you pass right?
>>
>>6363961
Oh I watched it.
It's because he wanted revenge or some shit then the guy with a botched neo vagina kill his captor and assumes the guy daughter identity as an insane psycho tranny with a botched tit and pussy job.
>>
File: 1457847286900.png (740 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457847286900.png
740 KB, 900x1600
where do i sign up? :^)))))
>>
>>6363961

Found it, amigo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skin_I_Live_In
>>
>>6362434
>>6363961
There was another one called Victim. Some guy rapes and kills a guys daughter. The dad finds out who did it, kidnaps him, puts him on hormones, and gives him surgery and makes the rapist live as his daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iCcDGLesto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNMie8D7Q0U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmP2r1mPDn4
>>
>>6362434
that bed is way too small, sir! not enough room for activities. :(
>>
this is true love
>>
>>6364212
this triggers my agp
looking for a dl link right now
>>
>>6362434
Please pick one of the stuckup prideful ones from femgen who always insist they're better than women& every other group they see as lesser.

A couple of them were even in a pissing match over who had more royal blood. Grab the most prideful boy and break.
>>
>>6362434
I would do this but I don't look fem at all.
>>
>>6362434
Sir are you aware that fictionmania is literally a site full of thousands of shitty stories along those lines?
>>
>>6364267
It might still be on netflix.
>>
>>6364212
Was really disappointing though cause he ended up looking like a gross hon
>>
>>6364654
>tfw a mad tranny kidnaps people and turns them into hons
>>
>>6363521
>NTR
>>
>>6364072
Oh, this was it!
>>6364212
>There was another one called Victim. Some guy rapes and kills a guys daughter. The dad finds out who did it, kidnaps him, puts him on hormones, and gives him surgery and makes the rapist live as his daughter.
That's just like "The akin i'm in"
>>
>>6364628
>implying i'm some kind of c᠎uck
>>
>>6364527
Fuck you shitskin you hide in others threads and talk shit about me?
>>
>>6366411
Did recapping a typical Femgen actually offend you, little prince.

I just find the all the pride funny, like a defense mechanism.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.