[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay if the man I am dating is a chaser, if he also treats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1458630164328.jpg (804 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1458630164328.jpg
804 KB, 1000x900
Is it okay if the man I am dating is a chaser, if he also treats me well, respects my boundaries, and is very kind to me? I really like him, but he is probably a chaser based on his dating history.

(picture unrelated, aside from it being about a chaser)
>>
>>6361360

As long as you either don't plan on SRS or he doesn't care for the penis and he isn't AGP, it should be fine.
>>
kek trannies you will never get anything but a chaser
>>
>>6361417
let's not forget fellow trannies
>>
>>6361403
He seems vaguely interested in it at times, but he doesn't mind that I don't really want him to play with it. I dont have strong dysphoria about that part of my anatomy, I just think it seems pointless, but surgery isnt something I'm interested in for the near future.

>>6361417
Well what I am asking, is if that the fact that he is or rather may be a chaser enough to make him undesirable or lesser than another man?
>>
>>6361403
>doesn't care for the penis
He can still be a good guy if he's interested in pleasing you sexually. He's only a douchebag if he constantly fondles you when you've stated you don't like it.

>>6361538
He's only undesirable if you know you're getting surgery, in which case he'll probably leave you. If you're going to stay pre-op forever, then he's just as desirable as any other guy who likes pre-op trannies.
>>
>>6361580
Well that sounds pretty good, in all honesty. But do you really think he would leave me if I wanted to get SRS? What about FFS, or just an Orchi?
>>
>>6361809
I can't be certain because I don't know the guy, but as a chaser myself, I would stay for FFS and probably and orchiectomy too, but probably not for full SRS unless I was so madly in love with the girl that it didn't matter to me anymore. A lot of chasers will say they're fine with SRS too and that they'll support you, but they'll leave once you actually get it and the reality sets in.
>>
>>6361838
Well that sounds ok. Orchi is really the only one I'm considering, since my face mostly passes already anyway, and SRS is scary.
>>
>>6362008
>SRS is scary
Yeah, it's terrible. An orchi on the other hand is a much safer bet. Good luck to you, tranon.
>>
>>6362031
Thank you for your sentiment
>>
Are chasers looked down upon in the lgbt community or something?
>>
>>6363507
In parts of the T community, the LGB don't give a shit and plenty of T are glad to have anyone at all interested.
>>
>>6363507
Only by trutrans prudes who think they're hot shit for some reason.
>>
>>6363507
im OP. I really don't mind dating a chaser so long as he treats me with dignity, love, and respect, and doesnt try and get me to do stuff with my dick. And mine is good about all those things
>>
>>6361360
>>6364584
>respects me
>is kind
>doesn't expect me to penis

Idk girl you sound like you've got the perfect situation
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.