[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AGP Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So here's the thing, ever since I've realized I find girls attractive (around age 9 or so) I've desperately wished to be one. I'm now 20 and have yet to start any kind of HRT though I did stock up on spiro, bicalutamide and estradiol from alldaychemist. I do pass without mones (I'm not really masculine to begin with) and have been going outside dressed as a girl for 2 years though I don't interact w people since my voice badly needs training. Here's the thing though; I want to be a cute girl, but I have no desire to turn into an ugly wrinkled old granny when I get older.
Would it be reasonable for me to transition now and once I hit 35-40 or whatever age I stop being remotely attractive, transition back to male? I'm well aware that HRT generally slows down the aging process so I'll possibly hold it off longer but I don't want to be a wrinkly old woman without even muh male privilege to give me any social worth. Plus older men are more attractive than older women anyway. I feel like my only other option is to cross my fingers and hope anti-aging pills get invented in my lifetime so I can reverse the process and be qt again.
tl;dr, should I transition now and detransition in a couple decades if i just want to be a qt grill
>>
>>6361273
don't worry, if you decide to transition you won't live past 40.
>>
Beware, you may love estrogren and feminity so much you may choose to stay a milf rather than detransition to a middle aged man.
>>
>>6361281
Lol wtf?
>>
>>6361327
Does that usually happen on hrt? I guess as long as I'm at least somewhat attractive it wouldn't be too bad but I feel like it's impossible for an old woman to be pretty, unless it's one of those hyper/fit/ asian chicks.
>>
>>6361273
This sounds like a fetish more than anything.

If you just want to be cute, hrt will be a mistake for you. Don't transition unless you are all in.
>>
You'll probably change your mind by then but who cares eitger way 40 is 20 years away. Just transition and see how it goes.
>>
>>6361345
It honestly feels more like a sexual orientation than a fetish to me. It does have to do with what I find sexually attractive but it's not like I can just fap and the feelings go away.
>>
>>6361345
>If you just want to be cute, hrt will be a mistake for you.
You may want to check in with /femgen/ for a second opinion on that.
>>
>I have no desire to turn into an ugly wrinkled old granny when I get older

and you think cis women do?
>>
>>6361343

People claim HRT has a strong neurological effect, it will do more than just make you pretty.

>>6361446

AGP is an orientation according to Blanchard. You and other AGPs are attracted to yourself as a woman. Both visually and psychologically.

>>6361345

AGP is totally uncurable for the time being so hes stuck with it no matter what he does.
>>
>>6361273

Do the voice training first.

If that doesn't put your AGP in "at peace" status, pop the whore moans.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.