[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the knowledge that you'll never be cute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1465590404812.jpg (37 KB, 500x150) Image search: [Google]
1465590404812.jpg
37 KB, 500x150
How do you cope with the knowledge that you'll never be cute?
>>
>>6360047
i stopped caring and deluded myself that ugly people are interesting looking, like a painting, or a ugly comic book character with a romanticized life and no insecurities
>>
drugs, alcohol, and video games
>>
Anime, video games, and suicidal thoughts.
>>
Mirrors only in dim rooms and in flattering angles
>>
I grew up.
>>
>>6360047
Whenever someone says to me that i look cute i wanna fucking scream. I find it extremely annoying like i dont wanna be cute i wanna be hot and beautiful!
>>
>>6360047
If you can't be cute on the outside, be cute on the inside.

Even the most oafish looking characters can illicit feelings of endearment if they come across as cute, or sympathetic.
>>
>>6360164
Whenever someone says to me that I look cute I don't know what to do with myself because I can't take a compliment.
>>
>>6360170
Dont think of it as a compliment
>>
I am attractive but not in the way I want.
>>
File: 405.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
405.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>6360170
>>
>>6360047
But I am cute, I wish I could be handsome tho
>>
>>6360047

The knowledge that it wouldn't change how I feel on the inside.
>>
>>6360047

Cuddle my stuffed animal, play as cute female characters in games or self-insert as a cute female character in movies, shows, books, lewd stories on /lgbt/, etc.
>>
>>6360529
>tfw mtf but attract straight women with hybristophilia because I look like a chiselled maniac
>>
>>6360149
This is the only coping mechanism you need.
>>
>>6360047
I went full neckbeard shut-in /r9k/ mode I know I will never be a girl so I won't even waste my time taking hormones. I will just die.
>>
>>6361535
AGP
G
P
>>
>>6360164
I'm the opposite, to a degree. Lots of people have called me pretty, beautiful, etc. But I'd rather be cute.
>>
>>6361811
Same here but HRT does make you feel and even look better, if only a bit, it took the edge off the dysphoria for me at least
>>
>>6360047
Only anons here have complemented me. Chances are they are even worse than I am.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.