[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i disagree with being trans i dont think ill pass yet i still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: chloe.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
i disagree with being trans

i dont think ill pass

yet i still want to be a woman

what do
>>
>>6359135
If you're trans than you may as well transition as early as possible because it can only get worse and the dysphoria will never be better.
I'm sorry that there's no other way to go about it but anyone can pass with a combination of effort, decent genetic luck, and reasonable youth.
>>
>>6359135

You won't know if you don't try.
>>
>>6359135
>i disagree with being trans
How ate you disagreeing with a passive, mostly subconscious state of being?

>i dont think ill pass
Most people think that, at first. Hormones, experience living as your target gender, and *time* do for most people who start young. Those that get a later start more often require some surgery to mask exaggerated male attributes.

>yet i still want to be a woman
>what do
For me, the answer's easy: transition.

For you, there may be any number of complicating factors that you've expressed poorly, or obfuscated behind the twin fears of being a frequently oppressed minority, and failing to be sufficiently like you need to be to avoid that oppression in most situations.

Speaking to a shrink might help you unpack some of this.
>>
File: 1419993921207.png (138 KB, 1101x383) Image search: [Google]
1419993921207.png
138 KB, 1101x383
transition
you'll hate yourself anyway
>>
Does HRT make the dysphoria any easier to handle even if you don't intend to "transition" so to say because you'll never ever pass
>>
>>6359135
>>6361726
Just take HRT, it'll make you feel better and look better, and, at least ime, most straight women won't give a fuck even if you have tits
>>
>>6359135
>I disagree with being trans
well I disagree with being white????
>>
>>6361810
Lol I'm gay though so a potential bf might mind but oh well
>>
>>6359135
KYS
>>
>>6361825
nah dude even gayfags secretly love tits
I have experience with this exact situation
>>
>>6361726
Many people find that their dysphoria is much reduced simply by undertaking HRT. It's certainly not enough for everyone. Many find it necessary to transition socially for sufficient relief. You'll know what works for you as time goes on, and you experiment with how you present yourself to others.
>>
>>6359143
>>6360292
>>6361810
Don't fall for the memes. As some one who was absolutely certain they wanted to transition (and still not certain now), you need to be careful. Every other tgirl i've talked to has told me im totally trans and need to transition, but its not that easy. Even if you pass 100%, and learned to talk in a voice you admire, and present as a woman, are you going to be happier? Its a long and hard process. I know i have alot of mental issues/truama that are preventing me from transitioning, but it's still not that easy. You need to ask yourself if you can be happy as you are. Don't transition unless the only other option is to kill yourself. Because being trans is probably worse than death. Just see if your happy being a femboy or whatev. And get a bf/gf. Being alone for tolong will confuse your emotions on what you want. If your a kv and want to transition, then lose your virgininty first.
>>
>>6362074
ty, I honestly don't want to make a decision that will ruin my life
>>
>>6362002
My gay friend told me he's super into boobs and butts, it's just vaginas that ruin women for them. From what I gathered from this board most gay tops share this perspective.

I'm mtf though so what do I know.
>>
>>6362180
taking hrt won't ruin your life, you can still live as a man on it.
>>
>>6359135
>i disagree with being trans
>i disagree with being short
>i disagree with being diabetic
>i disagree with being ginger
>i disagree with being brown eyed
>i disagree with fatal peanut allergies
>i disagree with random biological trait inherent since birth and not at all a conscious choice to agree or disagree with.
>>
>>6362216
what? How? I don't want to jeperdize my future, but i can't live any longer being masc. Im getting lazer surgery for my mustach, but my body is still masc. How would i pass as a guy with boobs?
>>
>>6362209
Yeah, I'm not into boobs and vaginas are just weird but a cute butt is a cute butt no matter the gender
>>
>>6362216
but it is a decision I cannot reverse not to mention the money involved
>>
this is a picture of me, btw, can I pass? if so, how? I'm 18 so I have youth going for me.
>>
>>6362236
No one's gonna give a fuck you got tits. Only people I've had to explain them to are the girls I've been with since starting hrt. Hell, my current gf even loves playing with them. Like seriously no one gives a fuck about you unless you're part of their life and if you are they're much more likely to be sympathetic.
>>6362288
Hrt is easily reversible and not all that expensive. If you decide you want off the tranny train then get a doc to cut your tits off and stop taking hrt. Only thing that'd be permanent is being potentially shorter/less masculine than you would have become and having slightly wider hips.
>>
>>6362375
>No one's gonna give a fuck you got tits.
What? Where the hell do you live? I might be considered fem, and even sometimes im told i look like a girl, but growing tits? Everyone will freak the fuck out.

>Like seriously no one gives a fuck about you unless you're part of their life and if you are they're much more likely to be sympathetic.
Not here in the south. Trannies are shit talked daily around here. I got flak at work for using the womens restroom once. Maybe if i didn't need cash, but everyone at work talks shit.

>Hrt is easily reversible and not all that expensive. If you decide you want off the tranny train then get a doc to cut your tits off and stop taking hrt. Only thing that'd be permanent is being potentially shorter/less masculine than you would have become and having slightly wider hips.
Now these arn't a big deal, but doesn't it also shrink your penis and stuff?
>>
>>6362455
>Where the hell do you live?
Conservative ass Texas.
>Not here in the south. Trannies are shit talked daily around here. I got flak at work for using the womens restroom once. Maybe if i didn't need cash, but everyone at work talks shit.
I don't even have a problem with this, I work with a bunch of uneducated fucks but most big companies have anti-discrimination policies that you can report people with if they give you shit. and pretty much no one I've told about it who's my age(a good number of people) give a fuck. They just don't fucking care.
>Now these arn't a big deal, but doesn't it also shrink your penis and stuff?
Only due to infrequent erections, you can masturbate regularly to prevent it and if it does happen and you decide to quit it'll probably reverse.

I don't mean to be mean, but really no one gives a fuck about you, no one will freak out except maybe your family if they're unaccepting, no one will even know you're taking HRT unless they're familiar enough with trans stuff(and thus likely accepting) or if you tell them. People will just think you have gyno. I know you think you've got a million and one excuses as to why starting HRT would be bad, but I'm living this life and I can tell you not one of the excuses you've offered yet is a reason not to take HRT if you really want to and feel it'll make you happier.
>>
>>6362505
>Conservative ass Texas.
i used to live in austin, and that place was the most lgbt friendly place ive ever lived.
>most big companies
I work for small family owned companies. The've helped me out alot and want me to work for them forev, and i kinda do want to work for them. But im not afraid to leave this job, but i've moved around so much i don't really have anyone i care about other than my coworkers.
>I don't mean to be mean, but really no one gives a fuck about you, no one will freak out except maybe your family if they're unaccepting, no one will even know you're taking HRT unless they're familiar enough with trans stuff(and thus likely accepting) or if you tell them. People will just think you have gyno.
I don't care about my family, they still live in texas. I work with some smart people, and they would probably realise rather quickly. Plus, i don't know what gyno, but pretty much all of my coworkers have seen me without a shirt so they'de know somethings up. Plus im already fem and shave and stuff. But your right. I would be on hormones right now if i could. I just have a few things i need to take care of first that require alot of money, so im going to have to bounce around some second and third jobs for a while.
>>
>>6362554
>i used to live in austin
Yeah well I don't. I live in a conservative small, shitty little town.
>I work for small family owned companies.
National anti-discrimination laws will be a thing soon enough, until then you can just hide the effects of hrt.
>and they would probably realise rather quickly
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>6362574
Well you'r right. I probably just need to stop putting it off. and i know that i need to get started as soon as possible, but im just not 100% sure yet. Plus, i can't afford therapy. Thanks for all the help, but i guess i still need to figure shit out. Plus, i heard you can't smoke on hormones, why is that?
>>
>>6362622
Tobacco blocks estrogen receptors and increases risk of blood clots, which hrt also increases risk of. Weed is just fine. Same goes for vaping heroin if you're into that.
>>
>>6362740
so have i potentually caused damage to my estro receptors by smoking?
>>
>>6363030
Nah, they don't do any lasting damage, just prevent estrogen from taking effect.
>>
>>6362304
pls tell me
>>
>>6363943
no, sorry
>>
>>6363959
ok ty, not looking for hugbox. won't transition.
>>
>>6364034
*wont start transitioning
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.