[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bi people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So what do y'all think about bi people. Some people think they are not apart of the LGBT community and those people are retarded.
>>
File: 1463890281531.jpg (135 KB, 1048x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463890281531.jpg
135 KB, 1048x1440
OK. We get it. You're totally cool with being a slut and breaking the heart of every homo you've ever kissed. No need to make a thread about it.
>>
As a bi person, I think I exist.

That's about it.
>>
>>6358773
I think their way to butt hurt about people not wanting tohave sex with them. Other than that BS they are pretty cool.
>>
>>6358773
Bi people are great as long as you're bi too. Straight/gay complicate things (or we complicate them for them).
>>
Why is being Bi cause that kind of concern?
I don't actually understand
>>
>>6358773
It's when you get aroused both by girls and boys.

It doesn't make life easier though, as some might think.
>>
>>6358773
Obviously they are. I dont have an opinion its cool but i made myself a promise id never date a bi person bc of self esteem, id have to look better than boys and girls and i just cant do it.
>>
>>6359862
It's not that we're butthurt about people not wanting to fuck us, it's that we're butthurt that people don't trust us because of our sexuality which we didn't choose. People always cite the fact that most bisexual people are in hetero relationships but the simple reason for that is homosexual people won't even give us the time of day, of course we're gonna be more likely to find a hetero relationship.
>>
>>6360109
Sure doesn't. I'm in love with my gf, but I would be a huge liar if I said I didn't want to suck a cock every now and again
>>
>>6358773
Bi isn't real, please take people claiming to be non-binary gender with you on the way out the door.
>>
>>6358773
Oh yeeah bruther, The Macho Man likes his twinks and pinks, yeeah.
>>
>>6360173
Hey, that's not really fair. if a bi person is into you, why would you question it?
>>
Why you people make problem of everything

Just fuck everything you like
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.