[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
I'm a straight guy but I'm more attracted to butch lesbians than any other type of girl. It's pretty fucked up. I'm that guy who talks to butch girls on OkCupid annoyingly trying to convince them.

Once, I started talking to a lesbian who was interested in experimenting with a guy but then she stopped responding and I was devastated. I need to get over my obsession with lesbians - it just isn't realistic and only hurts me.

Alternatively, how can I seduce gay women with short hair?
>>
>>6358289
take hormones
>>
>>6358301
I'd probably die or some shit. Stereotypical manly man. It's pretty fucked. Is there a word for this? You know how gays are attracted to a segment of the population of which few are attracted to them and doesn't seem natural? But it's me as a straight guy and I can't be with butch lesbians.

Fuck.

Am I like, transgay?
>>
>>6358289
You can't, get over it.

You'd have to happen upon a butch bi.

Good luck bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 495x700
>>6358289
Date femboys, they look like boyish women and some of them even have tits from hrt use
Ur gonna get gay
>>
Maybe butch straight women exist?
>>
>>6358344
Is that you, Trules-chan?

Hey, I like butch women too, can't help it, I just admit it would be inconsiderate to pull moves towards them and so I don't.
>>
>>6358369
Oh boy but of course.
>>
>>6358289
holy shit, ive never realised i wanted this also. I am pretty fem and prolly going to take hormones, but i've always wanted to be with a lesbian for some reason. I even remember being on gaia online when i was like 10 being jealous of lesbians because I couldn't be with them.
>>
File: 1464880929547.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464880929547.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>6358289

Lesbians don't exist. All lesbians are just straight women who have had shitty boyfriends and think that the solution to that is to have even shittier girlfriends.

Just keep trying, OP. I've fucked plenty of "lesbians" who just needed a good dicking.

Of course, if you're an ugly loser who can't get any pussy to begin with there is zero hope for you. I'm an attractive and interesting person which is why I've been able to succeed at this. If that doesn't describe you, well, sucks to suck I guess.
>>
>>6358425
>i've always wanted to be with a lesbian for some reason.

It may have something to do with the fact that you are male and they are female.

In other words, there is nothing strange about this whatsoever.
>>
>>6358289
I hate that so many of you exsist. Just become a fag so you have sex on tap and you can finally leave us masculine chicks ALONE.
>>
>>6358489
Except by definition those weren't lesbians
>>
>>6358289
im a bi butch girl &
wish there were more guys like you around me honestly
>>
>>6358522

Yeah, because lesbianism isn't real.

Did you even read my post? It's the first line, pretty hard to miss.
>>
>>6358289
it cannot be that hard to find a tomboy straight or bi girl
>>
>>6358533
Not her

But her point is, Your theory that because you've fucked lesbians,, lesbians don't exist
is flawed, because by definition those weren't even lesbians that you fucked
>>
>>6358551

No, I understand what you're saying, it's just that it's 100% incorrect.
>>
>>6358533
Well, to think the same as you I'd have to:
-Be hypocritical
-Dismissive of women
-Think I know about women that stick to themselves more than they do

So no, thanks. I'm not into being an asshole, not even for sex.
>>
>>6358564

That's really a shame that you believe you'd have to be a completely abominable piece of shit to women to have the same opinions I do. I love women, and women love me, which is why I've fucked plenty of them and had a great time doing it.

Perhaps you should work on improving yourself rather than whining about this shit on the internet. You can't get pussy by bitching on 4chan, you get it by being a decent person with something to offer the opposite sex. Why don't you understand this? It's a very simple point.
>>
>>6358510
WAAHH! WAHHH!!!
>>
>>6358575
>Hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. She just blew me, shit was so cash etc.
>>
>>6358601

That's not an inaccurate assessment of my life. I don't like Grey Goose, though, nor do I bleach my hair.

I'm more of a whisky man if we're being real here.
>>
>>6358289
My ex gf was a butch bi woman, so bi and straight butch women exist they're just kinda rare if you aren't near a college
>>
>>6358289
Do you just like the butch/tomboy aesthetic, or are you getting a kick out of the absurd idea of "converting" a lesbian?

If it's just an aesthetic thing, you could always go for the borderline-ftm fujoshi crossplayer demographic... I mean, they often look like butch dykes but actually love cock, seems to be exactly what you want.

On the other hand, if you fantasize about converting lesbians, I shall simply give you my condolences.
>>
>>6358575
Hey, I only said asshole, not abominable piece of shit. That's quite a stretch.

I'm not whining about no shit, all I say is that the ones you sexed either weren't lesbians to begin with or ipso facto ceased to be so. In a yes-or-not sense, and we don't even have to look at shit like that, that's what the kinsey scale is there for.

In any case since you haven't had sex with the majority of women in the planet, and the (says you) hypothetical lesbians WON'T have sex with you, we can't rule out the possibility of their existence.

Also I'm not the OP and I wasn't arguing against
>f you're an ugly loser who can't get any pussy to begin with there is zero hope for you
There again, no get pussy by definition, of any sort.

I was arguing against your condescending opinions.
>>
>>6358658

Why are you still replying? I'm not interested in listening to this garbage. Please see yourself out.

Thanks.
>>
What's wrong with me? I'm a straight dude that wants to look like a butch lesbian!
>>
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 1280x960
>>6358666
>>
Hey anon hang in there man

Last 3 straight girls I dated ended up lesbian
They were always masculine and made me question them

It seems I attract bi curious or closet lesbian girls and I end up convincing them to be happier without me and they go for girls

I am 25 and live in California
>>
Butch straight and bi women exist. Most masculine women settle under the flag of "nonbinary" these days so you may have to settle for that.

I'm a bi guy and I also am attracted to butch women. Masculine women > feminine women.
>>
>>6358665
Wow you're so alpha, asserting your dominance over a 4fags thread! Ay ke me lol.

Do you expect everyone to make gangway for you when you enter a pub, too?

It sure smells like PUA playah disgusting perfume and ingrown chest hairs from here, I really hope I'm mistaken.
>>
>>6358669
I would attempt to comment on this, but I'm afraid I don't know Australian culture
>>
>>6358700
>I really hope I'm mistaken.

Don't worry. You are.
>>
>>6358712

Well that restores a bit of my faith in humanity then.

But then I don't get where your attitude comes from or what do you intent to accomplish with it.
>>
>>6358721
>But then I don't get where your attitude comes from or what do you intent to accomplish with it.

I'm just bored and trying to annoy you. It appears to be working, which I find amusing.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>6358701
I'm american
>>
>>6358730

Yes, of course, I meant the attitude about women.

Come on, I know what being a troll is 7u7
>>
>>6358510
>the only problem lesbians have
>>
>>6358523
>dominating butch girls
Thisismyfetish.jpg

>>6358745
>the joke
>your head
>>
You're an FtM trapped in a man's body. Transition and then transition back.
>>
>>6358289
>Alternatively, how can I seduce gay women with short hair?
You're more likely to find a straight or bi woman that's into having that aesthetic, than you are to seduce a gay woman.
>>
1. Stop being a fucking cuntscab. No lesbian ever wants your shitty small penis when she could be having sex with other lesbians.

2. Find a short haired girl who's into femdom if you want a dominant girl. They actually exist.

3. Kill yourself.
>>
>>6358289
You can always go pre-op female to male. Thats what i do..when they start to look to much like a dude i bounce them.
>>
>>6358489
lol
>>
>>6358289
There are plenty of butch bi and straight women, probably more than lesbian ones

Unless you want specifically lesbians the it kinda sucks to be you desu
>>
>>6358489
>I'll take things that never happened, alex
>>
>>6358369
Some skater girls are pretty much that
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 565x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 565x284
Why do men like us exist?

literally my last two crushes turned out to be lesbians.
>>
>>6360228
Maybe your trans but don't know it.
>>
>>6358669
HEY YOU
YOU LIKE PONIES KID
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1280x960
>>6360254
How do you knowwww
>>
Either find a bisexual girl, or a straight girl with short hair.
>>
>>6360537
Cause they stole your best fucking friend that's why.
Also I know you're from LI
Wanna chill
>>
>>6360228
this used to happen to me far too often
>>6358682
I'm a special snowflake sexually
I like Masculine cis women and Feminine trans women
>>
>>6358523
Please fucking kill yourself you fucking liar. Your FtM please stop associating yourself with lesbians. You are misrepresenting us. Lesbians don't like dick, thus LESBIAN. The minute you make dumbshit arrogant men think they have a chance you put gold stars like my self at risk if rape by one of these dumb shits that had ONE fucking liar sit there at tell them some stupid shit lie making them feel as though they have some sort of "right" all because some astronomical unaware self centered dumb ass like yourself said so. YOU CANT GET MEN'S HOPES UP DUMB ASS. THEY HAVE NO SELF CONTROL.
>>
>>6358289

I dunno how to help you

Cuz I'm into animals
>>
>>6358547
the issue is passed a certain age, the good ones are taken and whats left are the ones no one else wanted or the actual lesbians.

personally, couldn't care about cup size, so just give me a girl without sagging tits and doesn't have a face that makes me soft who isn't afraid to do actual hard work and i'd be happy.
>>
>>6360741
Not that girl, but jesus christ S calm the fuck down

You're already annoying on lesgen, now you're transcending to other threads as well?
>>
become more masculine, ironically enough. they all secretly like skinny wiggers and asshole men, so just become manlier. I'm not joking and I'm not a 4chan shut in. Gold Star lesbians are method actors, they just lie to people. There is really no such thing as a lesbian that wont have sex with a man.
>>
>>6358289

>I like butch lesbians
>post a genderqueer soaked in makeup

This actually makes me angry. There's a bunch of you fucks on 4chan who talk about liking tomboys or butch lesbians and you are all so wrong about what butches really look like. You like feminine women with maybe a few masculine features, you lying fuck.

I'm a straight woman who fits a lot of the "masculine woman" shit so that's why I get pissed at this. You morons don't know anything. Pic related, an actual butch.
>>
>>6358289
Ur a fag
>>
>>6358289
>annoyingly trying to convince
sounds very attractive
>>
>>6360741
I'm actually bi as well but look like a teenage boy. But I think you're right with the self control thing. I can tell, I've been with a lot of men and most of them are unpredictable, abusing assholes.
>>
>>6360888
Just a check up on terminology, if it's a feminine girl with a few masculine features that's 'soft butch', correct? I can never keep up with lesbians' categories.
>>
>>6361077

Soft butch is more like Ellen DeGeneres, I believe.
>>
>>6358489

> I'm an attractive and interesting person

Haha, prove it fuck boy.
>>
>>6360841
Dear god, shut the dumb fuck up.
>>
>>6360244
>burly masculine male attracted to naturally stronger women in contrast to weak special snowflakes can't wait to find an excuse to cry over some trivial issue and expect me to fix it
>I must be trans
Brilliant logic
>>
>>6360741
>THEY HAVE NO SELF CONTROL.
I do.

>>6360888
Aaaand that lady is cool as fuck B)
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.